Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 199. (Read 141357 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Is this coin worth mining? Do you see NYC coin value going up in 1 year?

Definitely, with the tech its got, it should have been gone by now. The unknown guy who created this disappeared after the release. Now its up to community to take it on from here. It came so long just because of its tech potential.

NYC to the moon, baby.

Sae
Activity: 266
Is this coin worth mining? Do you see NYC coin value going up in 1 year?
Activity: 9
Create a copy of nycoin.net in your country (your domain/hosting) in any of the countries/languages listed below and get it indexed in your country's main search engine.

Must have proper translation for everything on nycoin.net using same links. You can add some materials/info (as needed)

Russian
Chinese (Mandarin, Cantonese)
Japanese
Korean
Indian (Hindi, Punjabi)
French
German
Danish
Swedish
Spanish
Portuguese
Dutch
Polish
Czech
Italian

BOUNTY 5m NYC each.

Hi scryptenthusiast,

I have just registered the following sites in the respected country domains. I just need to design the website and put it up.

nycoin.in (India)

nycoin.ca (Canada)

NYC to the moon, baby.

Thanks,
Sae

Activity: 66
Guys!!!! Please make a good website!!!!
Activity: 252
This looks very worth watching.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Hashrate increasing daily., Scrubs stealing my coins Smiley
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Ticket: https://coinomi.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/872306

Hi Sergei,

Yes, NYC is in our integration process and should be available soon. Stay tuned to our social media sites for an announcement.

Kind Regards,
Coinomi Support

Wink

BUY THOSE SUB-SATOSHI CHEAPIES (NYC/ETH, NYC/USD, NYC/DOGE) AND LET'S START CLIMBING THE SATOSHI LADDER!!!
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Developer, pm me, will help you with design stuff. Mining NYC since 2014 Cool Coin will grow for sure, dev cares about it and trading volumes are rising everyday. These obvious things tell much more than any words Smiley
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Sounds great. Buying again to hold for long. thanks.  Grin
FROM SHIT-COIN TO TOP 10

With specs like NYC, it's as simple as 1-2-3

1. Coinomi

2. NYC ATM's

3. THE NEW YORK COIN CENTER

NYC IS ABOUT TO BLAST OFF!!!

Activity: 346
Merit: 260

Hi Sergei,

Yes, NYC is in our integration process and should be available soon. Stay tuned to our social media sites for an announcement.

Kind Regards,
Coinomi Support

Wink

Great news, looking forward to this!!!
Activity: 42

Hi Sergei,

Kind Regards,
Coinomi Support

Wink
I uploaded to Mega the current block chain as of today, might save some new people coming
on board with the lengthy update of the wallet block by block since 2014, may hours/days.

NYC Blockchain Download Dec 14, 2017
https://mega.nz/#!RK4AVDAS!AupFu3-8QQqdWQDKTkjt5lvyO8lt51z9nOxY0IHsx8M

Install NYC wallet, run, close and then copy Blocks folder into you NYC file folder in windows
Appdata folder replacing old one then open NYC wallet again, blocks should sync.

If someone can check and let me know if it works on a new install, not sure if Chainstate
folder is needed also, cannot verify until I get into work later this morning.

Hi racebuy so what did you find out when you got into work did it work?
Thanks in advance

That download will not work with the one on the official website v1.0.1.1-unk-beta.
My version has no miner built in and no antivirus false positives v0.10.4 Core Version
block and index are stored in different directories with this version.
I have downloaded the NYC wallet from the offical site and will update fully and post
on Mega and link here once completed, old link has been disabled.
Create a copy of nycoin.net in your country (your domain/hosting) in any of the countries/languages listed below and get it indexed in your country's main search engine.

Must have proper translation for everything on nycoin.net using same links. You can add some materials/info (as needed)

Russian
Chinese (Mandarin, Cantonese)
Japanese
Korean
Indian (Hindi, Punjabi)
French
German
Danish
Swedish
Spanish
Portuguese
Dutch
Polish
Czech
Italian

BOUNTY 5m NYC each.
Activity: 27
I just want to wish good luck to this coin and the team. You are good guys  Wink
NYC has to soar high 🚀
Activity: 22
WHILE THE YO-YO's KEEP UP THE GAMES (avg price yo-yo'ing between sub and primary markets) ON UP DAYS POST TO ALL YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA. At this rate it's +117% one day, -56% the next, and repeat. UNTIL SUB-MARKET / SUB-SATOSHI DISAPPEAR FOREVER, POST ETH/USD/DOGE LINKS TO YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ON ALL NYC UP DAYS WHICH IS EVERY OTHER DAY UNTIL SUB-SATOSHI DRAGGERS ARE ELIMINATED!!! THEN NYC BEGINS TO CLIMB THE SATOSHI LADDER
when the coin will be released on the coinomi? or is it the hanging noodles on your ears?
WHILE THE YO-YO's KEEP UP THE GAMES (avg price yo-yo'ing between sub and primary markets) ON UP DAYS POST TO ALL YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA. At this rate it's +117% one day, -56% the next, and repeat. UNTIL SUB-MARKET / SUB-SATOSHI DISAPPEAR FOREVER, POST ETH/USD/DOGE LINKS TO YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ON ALL NYC UP DAYS WHICH IS EVERY OTHER DAY UNTIL SUB-SATOSHI DRAGGERS ARE ELIMINATED!!! THEN NYC BEGINS TO CLIMB THE SATOSHI LADDER
NO NETWORK FEES = FREE MONEY TRANSFER

30-SECOND CONFIRMATIONS = USABLE AT RETAIL LEVEL

There's not a better COIN available. If you can beat those 2 features with any other coin, I will try a bite (unsalted)
Also, please read nycoin.net/about/
Its going to take a bit of but that big low end priced wall of NYC will get chipped away over time
and then the price will shoot upwards! Looking for some positive news for years end.
Activity: 86
Hi scryptenthusiast,

You have missed my question above

Hey scryptenthusiast,

What does the following mean? Is it a positive sign that drives the NYC prices to go up?

"EVEN WITH "BUY SUB-SATOSHI CHEAPIES" POSTED *EVERYWHERE*... THE NYC/BTC MARKET IS STILL MOST ACTIVE. Why would ANYONE still be selling sub-satoshi??? Unless it is deliberate price manipulation to keep NYC from climbing the satoshi ladder. Hmmmmm..."

Sae
is simple just some people want to take the money back . they dont want anymore to wait to make them 1000 times up they quit waiting. maybe i will be the next.are maybe you.. ones more time i dont like to speak bad about nyc, i am just on the same train with you ..
and dont try any one to ban me ,,, thats no good . i will be back in 5 min with new nickname , i am not a troll , if you ban me may i get a big one.
(any way i check daily the price and the chat from that account are other is no matter i prefer to speak with the real one and say what i think. yes i know people work here on that project and i look like an idiot that destroy the hard job of them )
i just pray every day to some one buy that  coins from me. maybe my words are not following  yours that dont mean i am trolling some one here is just i speak true,and you dont like it.. bellieve me if i sell them in 1 sat are in 100 sat i will be here to tell a very big thanks and goodbuy,,until then lets dreaming. dreams make good to the skin
Jump to: