Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 203. (Read 141357 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
My wallet finally sync'd up.
No matter what I put in on the Mining Tab, I get a "mining error" please advise.
Thanks
Activity: 86
YObit is scam...

Wallets deposits...withdrawals... NOTHING WORKS...

I lost money .............

I CAN CONFIRM IT .NOW IS LOOKING MORE LIKE SELECTIVE SCAM .THEY SCAM ONLY SOME OF THE PEOPLE NOT EVERY ONE .UNTIL NOW. SOON WILL BE WORST .EVERY ONE SHOULD REMOVE THE COINS FROM THERE THE FAST IS POSSIBLE
YOU CAN CALL ME TROLL TOO
I JUST HAVE CHECK THE LASTS COMMENTS OF OKKWA78 .THEY LOOK LIKE MY ONES.
YES I HAVE TRY TO TROLL THE ADMIN HERE IS MORE BLACK HUMOR AND JOCKING ABOUT ASKING FROM US MONEY EVERY WEEK .  AND BELIEVE ME NOT EVERY BAD COMMENT IS TROLLING IS JUST DEFERENT MIND . I WANT THAT NYC PRICE JUMP THAT I CAN SELL THEM AND MAKE SOME MONEY, FOR SURE I DONT BELLIEVE ABOUT ATM STARTING TRADING IN SI BIG PRICE , I AM ALSO THINKING THAT DECEMBER IS NOT RUBBER WE ARE ALL READY IN THE MIDLLE.
THAT DONT MAKE ME TROLL..
IF YOU LOSE YOUR MONEY I MEAN GET STOLEN.. EVERY ONE HERE KNOW HOW HAPPEN THAT IN COINGATHER.I LOST THEM IN YOBIT AND I KNOW MANY PEOPLE WITH SAME STORY..
ALL OF YOU WILL SPEAK DIFFERENT ABOUT YOBIT WHEN WILL APPEAR NEW MARKET TO BUY NYC, COINOMI WALLET  FOR EXAMPLE  .
THE PROBLEM NOW IS THAT YOBIT IS ONLY PLACE TO BUY NYC .ONLY BUY WHY SELLING THEM ON YOBIT IS MISSION IMPOSIBLE ARE YOU HAVE TO SELL THEM CHEAPER ONE THIRD OF THE REAL PRICE.JUST CHECK IT YOU CAN BUY THEM IN PRICE 0.000017 AND REAL PRICE IS 0.000069 USD
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
okkwa78 is just a troll. Check her posting history.
Activity: 12
YObit is scam...

Wallets deposits...withdrawals... NOTHING WORKS...

I lost money .............

Okkwa,  there is an earlier post regarding the wallet no page 72.  You must go to the web page and down load the PDF for the wallet instructions.  It takes 2-3 days to sync your wallet, after you set up your computer following the instructions.  Be patient.
Activity: 10
G'Day everyone,
I am logged in to nyc.mypool.club but cannot figure out what my total nycs are.
Can someone point me in the right direction?
Thanks
Activity: 22
BUY ALL NYC CHEAPIES BEFORE COINOMI!!!

CLEAR OUT ALL LINGERING SUB-SATOSHI NYC CHEAPIES NOW

AND NYC WILL BE FREED TO CLIMB THE SATOSHI LADDER!!!

Who knows when there will be a coin on the coinomi?it's the middle of December.A month is not rubber
Activity: 86
Do you support cryptocurrency? Do you support mainstream adoption?

PLEASE DONATE to the GRAND OPENING of THE NEW YORK COIN CENTER in Manhattan.

HELP US to open an Informational Center in the financial capital of the world.

1JpTwTgAqqHW6A4NB4Wrgk3DxHXFSDUmXP

WE WILL ORGANIZE GRAND OPPENING PARTY IN THE HISTORICAL CENTER OF EUROPE EVERY ONE IS WELCOME I WILL GIVE SOME NYCOINS FREE TO EVERY ONE THAT WILL COME .
PLEASE SUPPORT FOR GRAND OPENING PARTY IN WIEN
Donate BTC:15PwjxHwhSJbgH1ogD8AeVhqArc9S6ii2p
Undecided  The NYC wallet doesnt seem to work, am I doing something wrong?  I signed in then moved some, not all thank God, and it wont sync and wont show balance. 
Please help.

First you must sync it, then can send balance somewhere.
Is there any tutorial about sync wallet? I trying to change date, time on my computer but the wallet never sync.

nycoin.net/instructions.pdf
The instructions are on the webpage under the wallet button link.  I followed them and my wallet is doing the sync process.  The instructions say up to 3 day and I am about at one day into it and it is progressing.  The percentage doesn't go up very high but the "blocks received" are down from 1400 to 982.  Be patient and it looks like it will complete.
My wallet has 500 catchup days to go at 63% complete.   It does take some time. Grin
BUY ALL NYC CHEAPIES BEFORE COINOMI!!!

CLEAR OUT ALL LINGERING SUB-SATOSHI NYC CHEAPIES NOW

AND NYC WILL BE FREED TO CLIMB THE SATOSHI LADDER!!!
Do you support cryptocurrency? Do you support mainstream adoption?

PLEASE DONATE to the GRAND OPENING of THE NEW YORK COIN CENTER in Manhattan.

HELP US to open an Informational Center in the financial capital of the world.

Donate BTC: 1JpTwTgAqqHW6A4NB4Wrgk3DxHXFSDUmXP

ATTENTION: FOR ANYONE USING CRAPPY ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE GIVING FALSE POSITIVES

PLEASE CHECK GOOGLE SAFE BROWSING:

https://transparencyreport.google.com/safe-browsing/search?url=www.nycoin.net

Undecided  The NYC wallet doesnt seem to work, am I doing something wrong?  I signed in then moved some, not all thank God, and it wont sync and wont show balance. 
Please help.

Is there any tutorial about sync wallet? I trying to change date, time on my computer but the wallet never sync.

The instructions are on the webpage under the wallet button link.  I followed them and my wallet is doing the sync process.  The instructions say up to 3 day and I am about at one day into it and it is progressing.  The percentage doesn't go up very high but the "blocks received" are down from 1400 to 982.  Be patient and it looks like it will complete.
Activity: 22
hi!New York coin is gaining momentum!!manage to buy while cheap!!!
Activity: 42
I see a real prospect for this coin. From the organizers, I NEED to strain and do everything to make the project live. This is the very first coin NewYorkCoin !!! Everything in your hands. I myself undertake to invest in coins every month and distribute information in the network.
Please help.

Activity: 6
Hello, i m the first one to trust to newyorkcoin. I mined my first newyorkcoin the 06/03/14 at 19h35. I think the new team really make good job, and try to make the best.

But when i talk with friends (investissors) around me about newyorkcoin and all the time, they said "do you see the website, do you really think  it's serious ?"

And sorry to say that but it's true, you paid 2 btc for COINOMI, but with this website, i m not sure people really trust in nycoin.

We really need an marketing and designer team,  the logo page 46 of OSMIUMCOIN with gold really represent the futur of newyorkcoin.

Was just my feeling Smiley
Activity: 33
Please help.

Good day to all. I wish this coin prosperity. Tell me how to sink in your wallet NewYorkCoin. As I understand in the wallet it can be customized Pool mining or solo mining. Thank you.
Merit: 1
aqui esta como imagem que comprova a falta de honestidade da (altcoinbit)

aqui é a imagem que prova a falta de honestidade de altcoinbit

[img] https://www.flickr.com/photos/161267405@N05/with/38051247095/ [/ img ]
Jump to: