Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 201. (Read 141357 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 260
Finally got mining on the official New York Coin site.
My Silverfish would never hook onto the official site but my 5
new Futurbit Moonlander 2's work great on it so far.
With 28Mh at just over 50watts these can stay on forever!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hi scryptenthusiast many thanks for you responding and will heed your advice.
Thank you!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
SIMPLE SOLUTION:

Follow step-by-step instructions below and store NYC at yobit wallet for now. Then in a couple of weeks when Coinomi adds NYC you can move them to Coinomi (great storage option!).

nycoin.net/yobit.pdf

Skip trying to download core wallet. You will get frustrated by the process.

P.S. "Urgent alert..." is a bitcoin network Alert (check google) that can be safely ignored. All real crypto core wallets received this message.
Activity: 18
Hello All I am a green newbie attempting to figure out how to use wallets recently posted in the LTCU thread about that wallet.  Here is really confusing to me.  Downloaded the NYC coin wallet followed the PDF instructions from there website.  First and foremost(again new to all of this) yet I have downloaded some other wallets and this is the first one that has triggered my AV as well uploaded to VirusTotal and lots of red flags!  Read earlier in this thread some saying turn off all your AV--Now please jump in and correct me as I am learning but HUGE red flag if the Developers of this coin can't develop a wallet that does not trigger multiple AV's, again still learning so feel free to shed the light for me?  
Second is after doing steps from site disabling AV just to try and get it to run(of course inside a warm sandy box) now the next amazing part is once I open the wallet there is a message bottom left stating "URGENT:Alert key compromised, upgrade required"   required from where I just downloaded from the link off newyorkcoin.net
Please any help is much appreciated
Thanks in advance
really confused Huh

Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Dev is active. We should appreciate it. Hope things will go right.  Grin
NO NETWORK FEES = FREE MONEY TRANSFER

30-SECOND CONFIRMATIONS = USABLE AT RETAIL LEVEL

Github (2014) original nycoin
https://github.com/nycoin/nycoin/commit/cf4b0928dd7c1a7a9518eae6c06adef9f537f35f
South KOREA big market add...TARKET

Bithumb, coinone, upbit

They are aggressive and money-rich

Interesting idea for NYC, there is over 60M tourist to New York City each year.

Of that over 12M are international tourists, why not promote the coin also
to international travellers as a safe way to purchase and use Crypto coins in
New York city. They can bring NYC coins with Coinomi on their cell phones for
spending in a great city with so many things to see and do.

They will not have to worry about have so much cash in hand when travelling
throughout the New York city area.

Does Crypto ATM's only dispense to a wallet or can they convert Cypto to cash?

NO NETWORK FEES = FREE MONEY TRANSFER

30-SECOND CONFIRMATIONS = USABLE AT RETAIL LEVEL
Activity: 11
I dont see user case when I raed about title but i read topic and this is actually cool project. Not professional ann page but cool project.
Binance addition request form has been submitted. Please let them know you support NewYorkCoin!
AIRDROP DONATION helps them rush review. Anybody want to pledge some NYC if we get listed?

Do you have  a link for people to request for NYC to be added or do they have to use the Listing App Form?
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Dev is very much active.....very positive sign. Keep buying and holding......
Activity: 22
My wallet finally sync'd up.
No matter what I put in on the Mining Tab, I get a "mining error" please advise.
Thanks
How many days has it been syncing?
Binance addition request form has been submitted. Please let them know you support NewYorkCoin!
AIRDROP DONATION helps them rush review. Anybody want to pledge some NYC if we get listed?
Activity: 81
I think binance is the future top pick exchange if it isnt already. If we can get nyc on binance it would be huge.
Check the charts! Scholastic bollinger bands show that NYC price is heading to the moon!

NYC ATM price will certainly be higher. ATM owners set price and I want a penny for each of mine!!!
Activity: 10
Is this coin worth mining? Do you see NYC coin value going up in 1 year?
Glad to hear you're back. Always open to suggestions. And to see some screenshots. I like the website. I think it's friendly and simple. No flash. Just the facts. I think it reps NYC beautifully. But still open to see other ideas. I'd like to see same colors, info, pics, icons but more updated code. Let's see what you can come up with.

NYC can surely use all the constructive assistance it can get!
Activity: 30
I've been following this coin over the years. I don't know what happened with my old bitcointalk's username, it says it's not approved, maybe that's because I didn't log in for ages Smiley

Do you have any plans for the NYCoin's website? I can probably help with that.
Dev, are there any plans to introduce NYCcoin to a new exchange anytime soon?

I would think more exchanges, more to get noticed and also more coin transactions and increased volume.
What about new exchanges like Poloniex, Cryptopia, Kucoin, Bitfinex......etc.
Why not get all NYC supporters together and have them request one exchange at a time and see if we can
pickup a few more.
Activity: 12
Undecided  The NYC wallet doesnt seem to work, am I doing something wrong?  I signed in then moved some, not all thank God, and it wont sync and wont show balance. 
Please help.

First you must sync it, then can send balance somewhere.

I got it.  There are instructions right below the NYC Wallet link on nycoin.net that I followed and now it seems to be doing what I expect, sigh.   Smiley

My wallet is now sync'd and I have moved most of my coin out of Yobit.  Working great!!!!
Jump to: