Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 221. (Read 141357 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
The development of the New York coin is incredible and impressive to most part, business supporting this coin and perhaps by next year it will double in number of establishments supporting and possibly accepting the said currency.
Activity: 107
Merit: 16
NYC community is very active, you are doing well, I also want to buy some, look at the price up Grin
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
NEW YORK COIN (NYC)
MEETUP
IN NEW YORK CITY

https://www.meetup.com/BTC-NYC/

Growing by the second! Check out NYC's new meetup page. Getting us noticed where it counts!
2 more New York City businesses supporting NewYorkCoin today!

New Way Gourmet Deli
5401 Flatlands Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11234

LP Corner Deli
20801 35th Ave
Queens, NY 11361

That's 18 brick-and-mortar businesses in New York City now supporting NewYorkCoin!
REMOVE ALL NYC FROM COINGATHER IMMEDIATELY! And help increase value of NewYorkCoin.
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Oh Horse Hockey - the sell wall on Yobit is even worse. You need to stop slagging Coingather - the are the only one who provided a lifeline for this coin.
Thank you Coingather.
I would really love to know the ACTUAL circulating supply of NewYorkCoin. I think we'd all be very pleasantly surprised. 3+ years of no dev, no website and no value MAKES SUPPLY VANISH FOREVER.  Cool

THE BIGGEST THING YOU CAN DO RIGHT THIS SECOND TO INCREASE VALUE OF NEWYORKCOIN IS TO REMOVE ALL NYC IMMEDIATELY FROM COINGATHER ! They have long manipulated value of NewYorkCoin and appear to have to "cover" whenever NYC is requested for withdrawal. LET'S TEST THIS THEORY. REMOVE ALL NYC FROM COINGATHER AND LET'S WATCH THE VOLUME...  Kiss

Activity: 408
Merit: 100
I think NewYorkCoin (NYC) has a big prospect of being a lucrative coin, I've invested about $ 250 and expect 2 more years priced 1 NYC = $ 10. Good luck.

Circulating Supply
129,032,781,759 NYC x10$ =1,290,327,817,590 $ Cheesy

Market Cap Bitcoin
117,691,412,952 $

Yes, how many Countries would you like to buy.  Guess you could own most of South America. Grin
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
I think NewYorkCoin (NYC) has a big prospect of being a lucrative coin, I've invested about $ 250 and expect 2 more years priced 1 NYC = $ 10. Good luck.

Circulating Supply
129,032,781,759 NYC x10$ =1,290,327,817,590 $ Cheesy

Market Cap Bitcoin
117,691,412,952 $
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
NYC devs growing.
I really wanted to mine NYC, but I did not do a lot of things and if developers could record a video upload that mined NYC, it would make more people aware of NYC.
are you trying to mine with cpu/gpu? are you using an amd card or nvidia?

Thank you very much for your willingness to upload the video, I would like to use CPU mining, I installed the "entry" method of operation of the pool, but failed, the miners do not work!

Okay, I'll update as soon as I get quiet time to record, lots of noise round here, I couldn't get it last night, I had an early morning but I should be green for tonight around 11pm est
$0.10 sounds very very nice, but $10 sounds even better. All depends on demand and actual circulation. NYC may have a lot of coins permanently gone...
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
ATM will accept BTC and pay out NYC in paper or mobile/Android app. This is reason we need bitcoinj for NewYorkCoin asap!
Activity: 346
Merit: 260
NYC ATM MANUFACTURER

NYC ATM'S COMING TO NEW YORK CITY THIS YEAR!

So will there be a android or iphone wallet app coming out also to use with the terminals?
Or can you print a wallet address code and scan with the teller so its deposited into your
computer wallet, never used one before?
NEW YORK COIN (NYC)
MEETUP
IN NEW YORK CITY

https://www.meetup.com/BTC-NYC/
Activity: 408
Merit: 100
With these ATMs coming I wonder how many millions, nay billions of coins will be effectively lost and as good as burnt from tourist using the ATMs.  What a wonderful way to restrict the coins in circulation.  Sheer genius!
NYC devs growing.
I really wanted to mine NYC, but I did not do a lot of things and if developers could record a video upload that mined NYC, it would make more people aware of NYC.
are you trying to mine with cpu/gpu? are you using an amd card or nvidia?

Thank you very much for your willingness to upload the video, I would like to use CPU mining, I installed the "entry" method of operation of the pool, but failed, the miners do not work!
Hey has anyone had any issues with transferring NYC from coingather to yobit?  I transferred 20m NYC to Yobit and seems to be lost.  I hope I didn't lose those, quite a bit there. 

I withdrew my wallet and succeeded every time
NEW YORK COIN meetup in New York City just started. Join now!

FIND NEW YORK COIN
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
NYC ATM MANUFACTURER

NYC ATM'S COMING TO NEW YORK CITY THIS YEAR!

Growing more and more I already have 4.000.000 of that coin to the moon!
Jump to: