Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 224. (Read 141357 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
what bag are you shilling?
no one is bashing your coin the community just want you to succeed

you have to campaing to add new york coin on few exchange like binance, coinexchange

add few node to make the wallet sync faster and upgrade it

the general population loves web wallet

and fix your transaction explorer

on my side i got some coin Wink
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
1. Buy NYC

2. Call New York City business owners and ask them to post support sticker for NewYorkCoin and Bitcoin. In return you both receive free NewYorkCoin!

3. Tell everyone you know to Buy NYC
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
what are the steps to become part of this project?
Activity: 10
I am still seeing a problem with larger transactions like above 1 million. The transactions while transmitted through dozens of nodes are never added to any block. They just sit there for days. The only way I can get them added is to solo mine myself - obviously for most people that is not a workable solution.

So here is a fix for this problem. If you set your transaction fee to 1 NYC per kb it seems it will be picked up in short order and added to a block. Less than that is a crap shot. If you follow the guideline presented by the wallet when sending coins you are bound to have stranded transactions because it is incorrectly calculating the necessary fee. A fee of 1 NYC per KB seems to allow for a reliable transmission, and is not unreasonable.

This is an error in the wallet code and this is your work around, set your transaction fee to 1 NYC per KB.

Are there any pool operators willing to push through a couple of stranded transactions.

HAHA! Thata boy! Big boy's figure out how to resolve problems that they encounter in life, lil boys ask mummy and daddy how to solve them. YAY YOUR A BIG BOY NOW!

Welcome to this secret club of a select few humans on the planet who are now Real Men. Not too many of us so I welcome you with Joy and Marijuana. And Beer. And A BIG TRUCK explosives and guns! ( all gifts I present to you, these are all the manliest of gifts which is why you are receiving them. Don't be disappointed when you find out these gifts are only pictures of the things i listed since that makes it easier to give them to you, its the thought that counts right?

Lol.
Over 100 bitcoin atm's operating in New York City each averaging $30,000/month volume. Some doing over $100,000/mo volume. Do you make up your own facts or just misconstrue on purpose?
Activity: 10
So how exactly is this coin going to avoid the law better than bitcoin has in New York? What make's this coin so law abiding for new york citizens compared to its predecessor Bitcoin?

Doesn't seem to have to many unique features besides the fact you are claiming that New York citizens will be able to legally use this since they cannot use Bitcoin...

Lot's of questions I have, Answer you must.

May the force be with you.
You solved your own problem, using the same screen name this time. Good job!
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
I am still seeing a problem with larger transactions like above 1 million. The transactions while transmitted through dozens of nodes are never added to any block. They just sit there for days. The only way I can get them added is to solo mine myself - obviously for most people that is not a workable solution.

So here is a fix for this problem. If you set your transaction fee to 1 NYC per kb it seems it will be picked up in short order and added to a block. Less than that is a crap shot. If you follow the guideline presented by the wallet when sending coins you are bound to have stranded transactions because it is incorrectly calculating the necessary fee. A fee of 1 NYC per KB seems to allow for a reliable transmission, and is not unreasonable.

This is an error in the wallet code and this is your work around, set your transaction fee to 1 NYC per KB.

Are there any pool operators willing to push through a couple of stranded transactions.
NYC ATM'S WILL SET NYC VALUE

A new day has dawned for NYC!

Grab those cheapies while you still can...

NYC at ATM's will cost $0.001 each initially and price will rise as demand increases. ATM owners set price.  Grin
allknowingeye (and no other screen names!) is the ONLY one EVER experiencing wallet problems. Nobody else? Kind of odd...
Activity: 361
Activity: 107
Merit: 16
I think the NYC community can contact the following three sites, they have a lot of users, and are looking for good coin transactions.
www.jubi.com new site www.coinegg.com.
www.btc38.com new site www.aex.com.
www.binance.com.
Obviously incapable of basic research and comprehension. You are not NYC supporters.

LEAVE NOW, BAND OF TRAVELING INFILTRAITORS!!!

NYC ATM's COMING VERY SOON DUE TO HIGH MERCHANT DEMAND!

HELLO,when NYC will be on Coinbase ,meaning never,then it will be change by ATM.

You can see the person scan his wallet address QR on the Coinbase app to designate where to send the BTC.  Then he inserts his cash and confirms the order.   Seconds later, the BTC he purchased is pending in his Coinbase account.  There are no camera tricks here, the transaction is really pending within seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgAHaiUryBw

dont worry i catch that the issue is someone put newyork coin logo on the bitteller atm screen (photoshop)
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
HELLO,when NYC will be on Coinbase ,meaning never,then it will be change by ATM.

You can see the person scan his wallet address QR on the Coinbase app to designate where to send the BTC.  Then he inserts his cash and confirms the order.   Seconds later, the BTC he purchased is pending in his Coinbase account.  There are no camera tricks here, the transaction is really pending within seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgAHaiUryBw
NYC ATM MANUFACTURER

NYC ATM'S COMING TO NEW YORK CITY THIS YEAR!

whattt !!!!

https://bitteller.io/blogs/news

Im confuse the machine only transact with fiat and bitcoin are you trying to sell fake news ??
NYC ATM MANUFACTURER

NYC ATM'S COMING TO NEW YORK CITY THIS YEAR!

Activity: 491
Good job guys. However we need to add this to other exchanges as well. Any update on the Roadmap? Thanks
Activity: 111
3 more New York City businesses onboard today!

2 of them wanted NYC atm's!!!  Yeah, baby!

Center Finest Deli
140 Center St
New York, NY 10013

Shorty Deli
801 Franklin Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11238

M&Z Gourmet Deli
987 Westchester Ave
Bronx, NY 10459

NYC is now up to 14 brick-and-mortar businesses proudly supporting NewYorkCoin!

NY is the centre hub of new business start-up, especially for the cryptocurrency.
Jump to: