Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 222. (Read 141357 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
NYC ATM MANUFACTURER

NYC ATM'S COMING TO NEW YORK CITY THIS YEAR!

Would rather pay for a COINGATHER listing (Lol!)
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
    [NYC] New York Coin    
add to Voting List https://altcoinbit.com/page/voting
Direct List 250K ALTBP POINT Link or 0.25฿
Exchange Cryptocurrency With Ease!
________       https://altcoinbit.com         ________
Activity: 408
Merit: 100
malidation.com pool still running well!
sending blocks slower with less people, im resetting my gridseed now (it goes haywire after a few days)

Are any of your Verium_testing ports open?  Tried 3008 & 3032
yeah but verium and the n factor setting of unomp werent getting along thus the testing. Try the the insanely low diff port though I really dont recommend using verium because the diff is high, I'd send your hash to nyccoin

Thanks for that.  The ports reject & not worth trying anymore.  Poolium works ok, just sometimes gets a bit crowded with server cpus.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
NYC devs growing.
I really wanted to mine NYC, but I did not do a lot of things and if developers could record a video upload that mined NYC, it would make more people aware of NYC.
are you trying to mine with cpu/gpu? are you using an amd card or nvidia?
the buy wall on yobit is insane

You're about to be introduced to New York money. "Insane buy wall" is an expensive lunch bill. Studio apartments rent for $2,000+/mo and buying yourself a parking space (1) costs you $1m. A taxi medallion (1) to operate 1 cab costs $1m+. Online shit-coin is about to become a real, used crypto in THE financial capital of the world. Enjoy the ride!
fair enough, round my parts living expenses arent so high. I'm holding steady with my 30 bill nyc
sending blocks slower with less people, im resetting my gridseed now (it goes haywire after a few days)

yeah but verium and the n factor setting of unomp werent getting along thus the testing. Try the the insanely low diff port though I really dont recommend using verium because the diff is high, I'd send your hash to nyccoin

You're about to be introduced to New York money. "Insane buy wall" is an expensive lunch bill. Studio apartments rent for $2,000+/mo and buying yourself a parking space (1) costs you $1m. A taxi medallion (1) to operate 1 cab costs $1m+. Online shit-coin is about to become a real, used crypto in THE financial capital of the world. Enjoy the ride!
NYC ATM'S WILL SET NYC VALUE

A new day has dawned for NYC!

Grab those cheapies while you still can...

NYC at ATM's will cost $0.001 each initially and price will rise as demand increases. ATM owners set price.  Grin

Bitcoinj needed for NewYorkCoin and then NYC makes her final departure from shit-coin terminal...
NYC devs growing.
I really wanted to mine NYC, but I did not do a lot of things and if developers could record a video upload that mined NYC, it would make more people aware of NYC.
http://nyc.mypool.club/index.php?page=gettingstarted
I mined here, but miners are not working
Try on malidation.com use the lowest difficulty port on the right side of the getting started page. I'll make you guys a YouTube video on it tonight
Hey has anyone had any issues with transferring NYC from coingather to yobit?  I transferred 20m NYC to Yobit and seems to be lost.  I hope I didn't lose those, quite a bit there. 

Yeah, you gotta do smaller transactions, I had to do 7 or 8 or else the wallet freezes up.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hey has anyone had any issues with transferring NYC from coingather to yobit?  I transferred 20m NYC to Yobit and seems to be lost.  I hope I didn't lose those, quite a bit there. 

Activity: 107
Merit: 16
NYC devs growing.
http://nyc.mypool.club/index.php?page=gettingstarted
I mined here, but miners are not working
Activity: 107
Merit: 16
NYC devs growing.
I even put a spare Pi3 B onto the pool, CPU mining.  Will add a cluster or two in a few weeks.  No more spare graphic cards to add to the pool.
Must say the enthusiasm being generated is something else.  No pump & dump BS but people truly wanting to see NY Coin used & become an ICON of NYC (and the rest of this great collective City). All the best of luck & keep on mining.
Jump to: