Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 223. (Read 141357 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Developer is working on bitcoinj for NewYorkCoin

http://www.hashengineeringsolutions.com/forking-bitcoinj-for-a-new-coin/

Will post link when available for testing and review.

NYC ATM'S IN NEW YORK CITY COMING VERY SOON!
BOUNTY OFFERED

NewYorkCoin needs a bitcoinj created, tested and fully working (newyorkcj)

1 ETH or 10m NYC (your choice!)

16 NEW YORK CITY BUSINESSES NOW SUPPORTING NEW YORK COIN!

nycoin.net/listofmerchants.pdf
Activity: 346
Merit: 260

I think that the founders need to quickly rewrite the wallet code! !

At least remove the message - ///URGENT: Alert key compromised, upgrade required ///.

We then know what it is. But the new buyers and sellers of NYC are frightened. This is negative for NYC! But to remove it is quite easy in the code.

We all try to make a better NYC.

As for me, since the founding of the coin, I have been spending electricity for 2 months now as a miner supporting a coin on an official pool http://nyc.mypool.club/index.php. No fee - only donate.

Welcome to the official NYC mining pool http://nyc.mypool.club/index.php.

We get the money together.

Agreed a wallet rewrite is needed asap!
Also having a timeline on the website for what is going to be implemented in the future.
People want to see on going development for the coin and that it has future potential.

NYC Future Timeline:
Date - Wallet Code Update
Date - Android/Iphone Wallet App
Date - Online Wallet
Date - NYC ATM's
Date - NYC Airdrop
Date - NYC Web Faucet
Date - NYC Events
Date - NYC Merchandise
Date - New NYC Merchants
etc
etc
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I love and fully support the New York coin Project.  To date I have acquired over 1.5 million NYC on Yobit and I plan on getting millions more.  But still I wonder why 100,000 coins will be given away to people at the Thanksgiving Parade just for asking. 

100,000 per person just for asking seems like an awful lot to give away.  To me giving away that many for free gives the impression that they have no value.
Activity: 152

I think that the founders need to quickly rewrite the wallet code! !

At least remove the message - ///URGENT: Alert key compromised, upgrade required ///.

We then know what it is. But the new buyers and sellers of NYC are frightened. This is negative for NYC! But to remove it is quite easy in the code.

We all try to make a better NYC.

As for me, since the founding of the coin, I have been spending electricity for 2 months now as a miner supporting a coin on an official pool http://nyc.mypool.club/index.php. No fee - only donate.

Welcome to the official NYC mining pool http://nyc.mypool.club/index.php.

We get the money together.
Activity: 408
Merit: 100
Good things coming for NewYorkCoin. It's about to be a real coin. Shit-coin departure in 10...9...8...

Ok to copy your signature on my signature profile?
Good things coming for NewYorkCoin. It's about to be a real coin. Shit-coin departure in 10...9...8...
Good on:

New York Deli & Grocery
79-20 Roosevelt Ave
Queens, NY 11377

Those were the days (50 years ago, my old hometown).  See you again in September. Roll Eyes
2 more New York City businesses supporting NewYorkCoin! 

New York Deli & Grocery
79-20 Roosevelt Ave
Queens, NY 11377

Grace News
254 W. 35th St
New York, NY 10001

16 New York City real-world brick-and-mortar businesses now posting support for NewYorkCoin! And many of them are asking for ATM's!
ATM MANUFACTURER NEEDS BITCOINJ LIBRARY FOR NEWYORKCOIN. Can anyone post link?

http://m.digitaljournal.com/pr/3546255

Digitaljournal

Bitcoin and Litecoin Alternative, NYC Now Supported by 14 Businesses in New York City
NewYorkCoin (NYC) has started popping up across New York City, from 'Eat Better Today' in the Bronx to 'KEATS' in Midtown Manhattan down to 'Bagels Road' in Brooklyn. An alternative cryptocurrency to Bitcoin with a lightning-fast 30 second transaction confirmation time and no network fees to send or receive, NYC is quickly gaining brick-and-mortar retail support in the City bearing its name. NYC is a decentralized digital currency just like Bitcoin and Litecoin whose transactions are anonymous yet open-source and verified by a network of peer-to-peer computers located around the globe solving high-level math equations. Bitcoin does this verification every 10 minutes (often much longer unless you pay extra fees). NYC does it every 30 seconds for no fees, with a proven blockchain since 2014.

From Mercimek of NYCOIN Telegraph.
Activity: 69
Hi there to all, I have been monitoring and observing NYC talks and Yobit exchange for a while. Indeed NYC have been like a pioneer in the crypto space over a few years.

I would say the coin is stable. Stable as in too stable to watch and look at. Behind the effort to get this coin to grow is still ongoing by the campaigner within NYC district itself. I believed the campaigner may have stationed themselves intensely to that spot. Perhaps that's the reason the growth is rather slow and steady.

Other comment I would think of is that the campaigner may be a Lone Ranger that run all the things alone and hardworking too. With due respect it is a decent way to promote what he/she believes in but you should know the coin is for everybody. The campaigner would have to work more with people as the purpose of blockchain technology is all about decentralize.

Basis on the Yobit.net
With the current minority placing sell order of 3,058,083,550.797441 NYC pending. Average out daily buys derived from the exchange data. We could average out that it would take exact 367 days to clear these numbers of transactions of sales order.

Korean and mainland Chinese investors are rushing on buys now either at Binance or KuCoin as the fees are less than other exchange. At certain criteria, no fees for a month for newly listed coin for trading. We have to be sensitive here that South Korean owned about 60% of the current Bitcoin in the world and about over 40% of BitCoin Cash in the world. And most people who stay far from America only could buy NYC using Bitcoin.

To NYC campaigner, in order to hit the goal of success for NYC. It would be good to look into this opportunity. Once NYC look lusty enough, it would be able to aid and supple the NYC district community in future.
Activity: 463
Merit: 256
What do you think will happen to NYC exchange rate when real-world rate (ATM's in New York City) is at $0.001 or even $0.01 for that matter? Do you think online crypto-exchange rate will immediately mimic that real-world price??? If bitcoin was being bought and sold in volume for $500 cash at ATM's and ATM's were the majority of its daily volume (let's say back in 2010), do you think exchanges would've valued it at $5? Just hold on tight and enjoy the free ride. And grab those cheapies while they're available!

NEWS TODAY:

yes it will (the real world will mimic the exchange price)

i pay the same price as the market when i buy bitcoin from coinbase or an atm bitcoin machine

the coin get more exposure when it hit the exchange meaning price going up

Let's test our theories and see if exchange mimics atm price or if atm is forced to mimic exchange price. We'll know the answer soon enough!

No one is trying to fight you here @scryptenthusiast. 
so there is really no need to be so defensive in your replies.

These guys are trying to give you some good advice regarding exchanges etc.

I have been holding NYcoins for approx 4 months now and wish everyone involved the maximum success possible.

Though if I was seeing NYCoin for the first time by reading this thread, i'm afraid you would have already scared me off..
What do you think will happen to NYC exchange rate when real-world rate (ATM's in New York City) is at $0.001 or even $0.01 for that matter? Do you think online crypto-exchange rate will immediately mimic that real-world price??? If bitcoin was being bought and sold in volume for $500 cash at ATM's and ATM's were the majority of its daily volume (let's say back in 2010), do you think exchanges would've valued it at $5? Just hold on tight and enjoy the free ride. And grab those cheapies while they're available!

NEWS TODAY:

i pay the same price as the market when i buy bitcoin from coinbase or an atm bitcoin machine

Let's test our theories and see if exchange mimics atm price or if atm is forced to mimic exchange price. We'll know the answer soon enough!
Activity: 280
So how exactly is this coin going to avoid the law better than bitcoin has in New York? What make's this coin so law abiding for new york citizens compared to its predecessor Bitcoin?

Doesn't seem to have to many unique features besides the fact you are claiming that New York citizens will be able to legally use this since they cannot use Bitcoin...

Lot's of questions I have, Answer you must.

May the force be with you.

Seems you have a blind spot about legal matters of NYC and BTC.
The legality of using NYC had been previously discussed.
Utilizing NYC as well as other cryptos solely for the purchase or sale of goods or services is pure and legal in NYC.

According to DFS (department of financial services) New York codes, rules and regulations act, Part 200, section 200.3. License (c), (2) The following Persons are exempt from the licensing requirements:

“Merchants and consumers that utilize Virtual Currency solely for the purchase or sale of goods or services or for investment purposes”

more details http://www.dfs.ny.gov/legal/regulations/adoptions/dfsp200t.pdf  (page 7)   

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
what bag are you shilling?

NEWS TODAY:

NEWS TODAY:
Jump to: