Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 233. (Read 141113 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Diff will skyrocket once proper pool goes online. Current one only has low diff vardif port. L3+ mines at 30 Mhash

Looks like we now need some high diff ports,  I've added them.  Smiley

https://hobbyistpool.ddns.net/nyc

cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://hobbyistpool.ddns.net:4342 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

Port 4342  - Low diff - Starting at 128
Port 14342 - Mid diff - Starting at 16384
Port 24342 - High diff - Starting at 65535
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Uploading blkindex.dat now (1.58 gb). Link available shortly.

Should save some time Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
any boot straps available? would like to get this pool up asap
2 GH/s still warning up NYC network. Confirmation time GOT FASTER and dipped to 17 seconds. Now returning nicely and at 24 seconds. Difficulty in the 20's. Didn't even hiccup. We have a very special coin here. It's unknown days are ending...

P.S. Right back to 30 second blocks and difficulty dropped into teens. 2 GH/s still pounding her.  Grin
alright. I can hold 400k/s steady which is decent enough for solo on that. Ill let you guys know when its up. give me a day or two to sync the wallet on the server
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
https://www.coingather.com/exchange/NYC/BTC

CoinGather‏ @CoinGather 
NYC/BTC market reopened.

Bad move  Huh Huh

already there's a sell wall of over 22BTC @ 1 satoshi & Zero buy orders

This only makes the coin look dead in the water & is a hindrance to growth instead of helping ?

It doesn't look like this coin is going anywhere. Where can this coin be used at? Why should we wait till another festival in order to see the fruition on this project?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Diff will skyrocket once proper pool goes online. Current one only has low diff vardif port. L3+ mines at 30 Mhash
Use any version of newyorkc-qt

The alert message is an old bitcoin network message that can be safely ignored. NYC wallet still shows it since we're using wallets created in 2014. Search on google for the same answer.

DO NOT USE 2017 code or wallet newyorkcoinfoundation/nycoin or
newyorkcoin-qt wallet
This was a failed update that NYC community voted against implementing.
thanks, got that sorted, can you check the current difficulty of the coin in your wallet for me? I want to make sure solo / small pooled mining is still viable for this coin before i commit to downloading and verifying the whole chain on another device to host it on a small pool
Use any version of newyorkc-qt

The alert message is an old bitcoin network message that can be safely ignored. NYC wallet still shows it since we're using wallets created in 2014. Search on google for the same answer.

DO NOT USE 2017 code or wallet newyorkcoinfoundation/nycoin or
newyorkcoin-qt wallet
This was a failed update that NYC community voted against implementing.
looking to add this to a pool to get back into the game, can anyone verify the current scrypt difficulty of this coin?
Out of nowhere 2 GH/s pounds NYC network... and she's loving it! Pepped up confirmations a bit to 18 seconds. Very nice side effect.

Make that 17 seconds  Grin

Again on wallet. What is correct version on wallet. one i downloaded from site or OP thread shows less ammount of blocks than pools. Also shows warning at bottom.
Out of nowhere 2 GH/s pounds NYC network... and she's loving it! Pepped up confirmations a bit to 18 seconds. Very nice side effect.

Make that 17 seconds  Grin
Looks like yobit on wrong chain or soemthing. Their block number is like 1/3 of current number from wallet and pools.
Somebody wants to buy your NYC for 25 satoshi each at YObit!!! No sellers yet. Lol!

Now they'll pay 105 satoshi for some NYC

WE HAVE A BUY WALL FORMING AT YOBIT!

No sellers???

Activity: 407
Merit: 100
Great to see the Community getting together like this.  Many thanks to all the people who have persisted in keeping NYC alive.
Activity: 98
Hello Dev

Good luck with project development.

Closely watching the progress !!! Cheers

How to join Airdrop ?
Activity: 115
Somebody wants to buy your NYC for 25 satoshi each at YObit!!! No sellers yet. Lol!

I do not understand if you're talking to me
Activity: 115
are there any more knots with yobit?
very slow as transaction confirmation
about a working explorer except http://nyc-block.mypool.club/ which only serves miners
1.0.1.1 Wallet says - Alert key compromised, upgrade required.  Is that wallet correct version? One i found both on website and in OP of this ANN thread.

Thanx!
Jump to: