Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 231. (Read 141113 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
YObit $34m vs cryptopia $3m
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
whatever happened to cryptopia?
I agree. Original wallets are a little outdated (2014) and need to be updated. They work fine but a bit slow and show old bitcoin network alert message.

I am really hoping NYC is added to coinomi.
Activity: 115
Very good ideas. I really like the idea of reloadable plastic coins with qr code. Once 100 merchants in New York City support NewYorkCoin then they will be the businesses that initially accept the "cards" and can ultimately set the value.
1 NYC = 1 cent sounds like a good place to start.
Why would the business owner {temporarily} accept less immediate value for their goods - on a very small and infrequent basis? Because they will each own 10+ m NYC and will all benefit from recognizing her true value.

Founders of NYC disappeared at launch. Github is inaccessible. NYC will get dev support once awareness in New York City rises. Right now we have the original wallets (newyorkc-qt), paper wallet generator, YoBit exchange wallet and I have submitted fully answered questionnaire to coinomi engineering team for addition.

Request to update coinmarketcap happened immediately. They likely have a backlog. If not updated by end of this weekend, I will resubmit request.

Thanksgiving Day Parade will get NewYorkCoin finally seen by her demographic. Like an official GRAND OPENING for NewYorkCoin. And the week-long boots-on-the-ground awareness campaign should get us close to our goal of 100 retail storefront merchants. Initially posting an awareness sticker. Ultimately becoming the base of NewYorkCoin.

NYC currently has 4 NYC merchants supporting NewYorkCoin (stickers will be posted within 7-10 days - they have just finished silkscreen printing and are in the mail):

1. KEATS Bar & Restaurant
842 2nd Ave
New York, NY 10017

2. EPIC Hybrid Training
38 W 38th At
New York, NY 10018

3. EPIC Hybrid Training
226 E 54th St, 3rd floor
New York, NY 10018

4. B&V Convenience Store
211-01 Jamaica Ave
Queens, NY 11428

P. S. Wise purchase, my friend
big Organised distribution

1 ¢ is little
I hope in a definite wallet with the original one there are problems in my opinion
Very good ideas. I really like the idea of reloadable plastic coins with qr code. Once 100 merchants in New York City support NewYorkCoin then they will be the businesses that initially accept the "cards" and can ultimately set the value.
1 NYC = 1 cent sounds like a good place to start.
Why would the business owner {temporarily} accept less immediate value for their goods - on a very small and infrequent basis? Because they will each own 10+ m NYC and will all benefit from recognizing her true value.

Founders of NYC disappeared at launch. Github is inaccessible. NYC will get dev support once awareness in New York City rises. Right now we have the original wallets (newyorkc-qt), paper wallet generator, YoBit exchange wallet and I have submitted fully answered questionnaire to coinomi engineering team for addition.

Request to update coinmarketcap happened immediately. They likely have a backlog. If not updated by end of this weekend, I will resubmit request.

Thanksgiving Day Parade will get NewYorkCoin finally seen by her demographic. Like an official GRAND OPENING for NewYorkCoin. And the week-long boots-on-the-ground awareness campaign should get us close to our goal of 100 retail storefront merchants. Initially posting an awareness sticker. Ultimately becoming the base of NewYorkCoin.

NYC currently has 4 NYC merchants supporting NewYorkCoin (stickers will be posted within 7-10 days - they have just finished silkscreen printing and are in the mail):

1. KEATS Bar & Restaurant
842 2nd Ave
New York, NY 10017

2. EPIC Hybrid Training
38 W 38th At
New York, NY 10018

3. EPIC Hybrid Training
226 E 54th St, 3rd floor
New York, NY 10018

4. B&V Convenience Store
211-01 Jamaica Ave
Queens, NY 11428

P. S. Wise purchase, my friend
Pools sent a few blocks through, everything looks good. Low commission (I gotta  pay for electric somehow!) Is 5%
gotta few other low diff coins of various algos, if you want one added message me, I'll look into it.

Malidation.com
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
As for me, I bought the last cheap coins for my bitcoins over the last two days, laughing at the fools. The coin will work as a gold equivalent. The price of it is 1 gold dollar.
WALLET? Everything is working. All operations are carried out with a bang and fast.
Like getting coins, and sending.
 If there are problems you have to look at "addnode".
rpcuser=nycuser
rpcpassword=somepass
rpcport=18823
addnode=76.95.178.229:17020
addnode=82.200.205.30:17020
addnode=163.172.222.175
addnode=5.101.122.184:17020
addnode=213.239.211.229:17020
addnode=188.40.78.31:17020
addnode=120.77.149.118:22556
addnode=118.123.245.243:22556

00. It is necessary for the founders to make the FAQ for new users who do not have knowledge of crypto currency and mining on the site. Just for the users. Currency for users!

01. The founders and the supporting community of NYC!
 There are remarks on the warning in your wallet - Alert ******** / That's exactly what you need to correct urgently the founders. New owners of purses will not be exactly happy with such a warning. We know that it's not a problem.
But No public relations and advertising will save this misunderstanding for millions of new users of such a unique system of the NYC coin. Come new and see the alarm - nonsense. The experienced can be seen and understood, but the rank and file can simply go. Everyone agrees, I suppose. The developers immediately fix in the code - it's not difficult.

02. Offer - focus on the paper wallet NYC. On the official website there is (generator). So advertise spreading it. I do not see any problems.

03. Proposition. So the founders of the future (holiday), in general, consider printing not only in advertising booklets, but also in advertising plastic - a coin. 100 NYC - It will cost you 1 $ / ------------ On the one hand QR code. On the other hand, a label with a website where you can register and receive. What is the problem? What is the problem the community is asking.

04. Proposition. Fast. The founders go to https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/newyorkcoin/#markets
And ... destroy the misunderstanding.
Just go and add to the analytics for the whole world https://coinmarketcap.com/
For https://yobit.net/en/trade/NYC/BTC
Where to add - https://coinmarketcap.com/request/ !!!! and  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

eagles fly alone, sheep flock together

Simple and effective.

The coin will fly to $ 1, when it will be the whole world. Will be used as currency in exchange and purchases, not just us.

8)I apologize for the American English dialect, but google / I think it's clear from the supporter since 06.03.2014.

Where we support the NYC coin and where I am willing to share coins from mine (
our current pool where I mine)

the official NYC pool without a commission (fee) -http://nyc.mypool.club/index.php  

Other new pools with commissions - checked personally - mined.
Activity: 69
It is still not clear, when will NYC update on COIN MARKET CAP about it has been listed on new exchange such as Yobit.
Many have not known that NYC now is available on Yobit exchange.https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeqpM6DVuxNRJ43oD90fCsm8UltR9oIiFaVxxqt3ch_eJ5Dlw/viewform?fbzx=1218396260300296200
Use wallet at nycoin.net

newyorkc-qt (v1.0.0.1)

No problems

Activity: 66
I can't withdraw some NYC from my wallet. There is 0 confirm few yours later. Why ?

Thanks for the answer

Do you use correct wallet?

I do different withraw. Just 6 have this problem. The other one are ok with a lot of confirm. My wallet is v1.1.0.0-gc1e46ab-beta.

I don't understand.

Thanks
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
I can't withdraw some NYC from my wallet. There is 0 confirm few yours later. Why ?

Thanks for the answer

Do you use correct wallet?
Activity: 24
....  I Love New York Coin  ....
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Dev interested new design for NYC ? Wallet design , Ann design + etc , Regards

Almost feeling goose bumps from this one  Wink
Looks so nifty

O' yes go for Gold!

This LOGO is great!
Is there a roadmap for this coin somewhere?
Activity: 66

Thanks for the answer
Activity: 1
I downloaded my wallet from http://www.nycoin.net/ I ran all installation instructions and .conf files and are waiting for 16-hour connection but no active connection ...
you can tell me what to do to sync the wallet
New pool
http://malidation.com/
feel free to donate RVPng8fmfZXnry6kWaRdo3TQfUNPeofTrR
Nor will they EVER be again. Fairwell and good riddance! Get over to YoBit.
Activity: 2
Hi guys,

I have been away for a relatively long time from crypto business. are my coins in Coingather still valid? I don't see Coingather listed on the NYC website
Activity: 407
Merit: 100
This is the 1st NewYorkCoin logo from nycoin Twitter - no posts, just logo, dated Jan 2014.

"Faster than a New York minute!"

"You've come a long way baby"
This is the 1st NewYorkCoin logo from nycoin Twitter - no posts, just logo, dated Jan 2014.

"Faster than a New York minute!"
Jump to: