Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 23. (Read 141100 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
$3+  is a big market cap . huge

20 sats is a good price in future

Remember, NYC hit 7 sats in early Jan 2018 with no development, no network stats other than basic block explorer, before Coinomi integration, before Community, before worldwide retail acceptance, before White Paper, before The New York Coin Center, before Coinbase/Binance info pages, etc.

I'll bet NYC hits 20+ sats during this upcoming Bitcoin "supercycle" (2020-2021) with $10M+/day trading volume.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
$3+  is a big market cap . huge

20 sats is a good price in future
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Increasing Awareness

Increasing Demand

Diminishing Supply

Bitcoin to $1,000,000+

Litecoin to $50,000+

NewYorkCoin to $3+     NewYorkCoin to $3+   NewYorkCoin to $3+    

HODL   Wink

Good day everyone

Good afternoon

hello

Good evening

Good morning

hello good morning

good evening

hello

Graviex is awesome {1 thumbs up}

Good afternoon

good morning all

hello

Good afternoon

Hello

Hi guys

Nice day

Folgory still having trouble with wallet

Discord Channel is rockin'. Have Community #Fake "Devs" fixed issue with Folgory? Or should we get back to Discord'n...

Hello there

Hey there

Hello

good morning

good day

Good morning friends

good morning

Doing good

Tongue    Tongue    Tongue    Tongue    Tongue
Kasan, brohamski -
I didn't mean to scare you away... the little birdie came back and told me I was hearing things. The little birdie didn't say you work for the fbi, after all... it said I'm crazy and just imagined hearing it say that. Nothing to worry about, bro. My bad.
and mainstream exchanges.
Recently, mainstream exchanges are delisting coins with no liquidity.
NYC needs the necessary liquidity.
Decentralization is best.

Distributed ledger. Distributed acceptance/usage. Distributed marketing. Distributed development.

I am NYC. You are NYC. Anyone is NYC. Everyone is NYC.

scryptenthusiast , You analyzed very good.
NYC  need
Unity, cooperation and win-win

scryptenthusiast , You analyzed very good.
NYC  need
Unity, cooperation and win-win.
Decentralization is best.

Distributed ledger. Distributed acceptance/usage. Distributed marketing. Distributed development.

I am NYC. You are NYC. Anyone is NYC. Everyone is NYC.
By attacking each other, BCHABC and BSV eventually made them listed on mainstream exchanges around the world
But behind them there is a strong technical team or strong financial support.
NYC may not be a good choice in this way.
Kasan, a little birdie told me you work for THE fbi. What do they all think about crypto? Does agent-in-charge of this extravaganza consider "Community" discord their Occupy New York Coin?...  Tongue

"Devs" that hardfork to implement 2014 code updates...

"Devs" that spend 100X more time posting about Crazy Uncle Charlie and README files than on any sort of development...

"Devs" that upload malware wallets to enable attack vector and get NYC booted from exchanges...

"Devs" that contract Segwit update to rival/competitor coin developer...

"Devs" that can't get sendtoaddress command to work for their Linux wallet...

"Devs" that won't be around for too much longer...  Cheesy
Activity: 417
scryptenthusiast, glad to hear your kind voice.

NYC needs to become stronger.

I agree but it’s funny how he talks about the 2 competitive sides but forgot to mention he adds no value at all, look at the folgory exchange Situation they said they even reached out to his twitter account trying to get wallet help and he’s ignoring them lol why you might ask? Because he does nothing but try’s to make himself relevant without adding any value let’s be real there’s only 1 group doing the heavy lifting and that’s the community devs plain and simple! Now guess who’s trying to work with the exchange to correct the situation but it doesn’t look good lol
NYC2014, over the next 12-18 months the resources will become available to enable NYC to retain real development talent that will modernize the code beyond 2014 (Digishield and AuxPOW were both available in 2014). The current teams have done what they can. Most recently Community contracted the services of long-time Mooncoin dev (barrysty1e) to implement Segwit update. NYC will acquire experienced development talent to update code to 2021+ with Monero-type hash obfuscation for privacy and other more modern, up-to-date enhancements. Be patient. NYC is here to stay. I have ensured that much.   Cool
scryptenthusiast, glad to hear your kind voice.

NYC needs to become stronger.
NYC2014, newyorkcoin.net and nycoin.community do work together to achieve maximum exposure of NYC Coin. Decentralized marketing reaching more eyes, both groups competitive and determined to outshine the other which forces expedited improvements, all-in-all keeping NYC strong and relevant. One team (or Community) should not control the message or development. Let the best efforts win. The marketplace will ultimately determine such. Again, NYC is better with decentralized and competitive efforts propelling it forward. Kasan likes to be a nuisance. Tell me I'm not the King... "you're not ALL THAT, dammit!!!", etc. He/she thinks it gets under my skin. I do wish he/she would contribute in other more productive ways too - which maybe he/she does...

smile! #fakenews is snapping a pic!   Kiss

hey, wait a second... who is that holding the phone, anyways?...

Now, NYC has a very complete ecology, distributed nodes around the world, accepted by merchants, why can't newyorkcoin.net and nycoin.community work together to let more people discover and accept NYC? Isn't this a win-win situation? I would like to ask, who will have hatred against money now?
Activity: 417
Yo Kasan, BRO!

You just gotta Love Google... the #FakeDevs took their #FakeNews, discord & github swipes, but got smashed by that Google HAMMER!!!  Cool

A permanent memorial for NYCoin Community Discord.

Organic Search and Images...  Shocked

Courtesy of The Guardian & Pioneer

Official New York Coin
newyorkcoin.net
nycoin.net

Hey Charlie bro, what’s going on with folgory? That shit Linux build you gave them doesn’t work! Great job building that new version lmao failure again

PS:
     Seems to be working fine for me so idk why you’re so happy don’t worry the real devs are trying to sort out folgory for you because you can’t seem to finish anything you start! 💯

BTC is the best performing asset in the past ten years, NYC is the best performing asset in the next ten years, we are optimistic about its future.

Pages:
Jump to: