Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 255. (Read 141071 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
owed? why?
the github shows that only mining was affected?

unless you're running a mining pool from the wallet (the main mining pool was unaffected), it wouldn't have caused an issue.
receiving/sending coins wasn't an issue and it synchronised correctly too.

solo-mining a complete non-issue as well, as you'd need a minimum of 220mh to yourself to find blocks regularly enough to make it profitable.

what's wrong with people on the forums these days?

bring back the 'days' of 2013 with knowledgeable users who were above whinging..

long live newyorkcoin!

Activity: 361
Merit: 250
The horrible sell walls are still there and growing and as result the real price of NYC is falling rapidly. A decline in the value of NYC against other coins is taking place. This coin's chance for a window of success is being screwed over by this unclimbable sell wall.
Activity: 361
So I guess despite all the ridiculous insults hurled at myself and others, claiming we were all the same person, it looks like I was RIGHT, the new wallet was broke.

I am owned an apology BIG TIME.

I hope a lesson was learned here. You can't make problems go away by attacking the messenger.
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
I'll try to begin testing the new wallet on Windows sometime tomorrow. 

Thanks for the update and hard work.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
nycoin.net has been updated to download original wallet automatically and a beta-test of updated code/wallet is available mid-homepage

once all bugs confirmed fixed with update (please leave feedback) and working better than original - faster syncing, then we will offer original and updated wallets, side by side

Dev helping NYC has agreed to create wallets using original code and updated code for community testing and approval. Both should be able to solo-mine.

PLEASE TEST AND POST RESULTS

FROM NYC DEV ASSISTING WITH UPDATE:

"Anyway; bugfixed versions for Windows/Linux (https://github.com/newyorkcoinfoundation/nycoin/releases/tag/0.10.4_bugfix) - have been pool-mining with this code for 4 hours now, not a problem.

Let us know when the mac VPS is ready
Also; announce that the github code is ok to use again"

Activity: 322

NYC WILL GROWING ,  BUY NYC.      
Activity: 322
Original NYC wallet provided by a long-time NYC supporter.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1536swouimbd63a/NewYorkCoin.rar?dl=0

Will be available at nycoin.net shortly...

That is good.
Original NYC wallet provided by a long-time NYC supporter.

Will be available at nycoin.net shortly...
Buy them cheap wherever and whenever you can. NYC will not be at this price (or anywhere close to it) next year. A few more months of buying opportunity ...
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Why is it cheaper to buy NYcoin with doge and more expensive to buy with BTC?

CoinGather   NYC/DOGE        $0.000004    
    CoinGather   NYC/BTC        $0.000041

Can someone explain the big difference? I have observed this with many coins
FIND NEW YORK COIN in The New York Times print newspaper last week of August. Email [email protected] a pic of NewYorkCoin ad to receive 25,000 FREE NYC.

nycoin.net
With 30-second blocks it will be accepted in both most popular exchanges and most popular markets of the world, very very soon...

NYC FOUNDATION is growing daily. Original pool operator has returned to help NYC get all cylinders firing again. New update had some bugs which contracted dev is fixing. In the meantime, please support official NYC pool http://nyc.mypool.club/index.php

Win, mac, Linux and Android wallets should all be ready for community testing within next 2 weeks.

Then NYC will apply for bittrex and poloniex listings. There is no need for listing NYC on any smaller "wanna-be" exchanges.

SUPPORT NYC

BUY NYC

nycoin.net

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
It is pitiful that NewYorkCoin is not accepted in most popular market (Bittrex, Ponoliex...)
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
UPDATE FROM NEW YORK COIN FOUNDATION

PLEASE REVERT TO ORIGINAL WALLET AND NYCOIN/NYCOIN ORIGINAL GITHUB CODE

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gfax60rfh5adfcu/nycoin.rar?dl=0

UPDATED CODE (newyorkcoinfoundation/nycoin) IS HAVING MINING PROBLEMS - DO NOT USE.

WE WILL RELEASE BETA UPDATE SOON FOR COMMUNITY TESTING

NYC MINING POOL WILL BE OPERATING PROPERLY WITHIN NEXT 24 HOURS USING ORIGINAL NYCOIN CODE

mais com essa piscina que voces querem colocar vai fazer aumentar mais NYC no mercado? sendo que o mercado ja tem bastante NYC, com esta piscina a NYC nunca mais subir de preço, quem pegar NYC desta piscina vai ir vender por 1 satoshi, assim fica dificil de se valorizar a NYC,

OBS: lembrem que so aqui na coinmarketcap ja mostra que tem 59.719.935.819 bilhoes e muita moeda pra concorrer com as outras moedas que ja atingiram 1 USD
Activity: 429
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
Hey Beautiful people if you're not already a part of NYC Slack Group, then join.  Let's continue to build our community and spread the word!

https://join.slack.com/t/newyorkcoindev/shared_invite/MjIwMzE5MzA1MTY5LTE1MDE2MzMxNzMtN2MxODZjMGI5OA

Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Glad we found the problem.  Keep us updated.

UPDATE FROM NEW YORK COIN FOUNDATION

PLEASE REVERT TO ORIGINAL WALLET AND NYCOIN/NYCOIN ORIGINAL GITHUB

UPDATED CODE (newyorkcoinfoundation/nycoin) IS HAVING MINING PROBLEMS - DO NOT USE.

WE WILL RELEASE BETA UPDATE SOON FOR COMMUNITY TESTING

NYC MINING POOL WILL BE OPERATING PROPERLY WITHIN NEXT 24 HOURS USING ORIGINAL NYCOIN CODE

Activity: 34
gente vamos colocar esta moeda NYC a preço alto, quem tem NYC nao venda a baixo preço por favor, vamos fazer a NYC chegar a 1 dolar

como e NYC vai se valorizar se nos que temos a moeda em grande volume, tamos querendo vender a baixo preço isso e desvalorizar a NYC, gente vamos fazer uma campanha pra mais ninguem mais vender a NYC a baixo preço

as you want to increase the value of NYC?
p.s sorry for my English. write google translate

pra NYC aumentar o preço nao dependi so de mim porque tem muita gente com a moeda da NYC, e como a gente ja sabe o mercado esta cheio de NYC, uma moeda pra se valorizar rápido nao tem que ter muito no mercado (isso e lei da matematica, quando tem muita moeda preço baixa, quando tem pouca moeda preço soube).

e como nos vamos querer ser concorrente com as outras moedas, se tamos querendo vender a moeda por 1 satoshi, ninguem vai se interressar pela NYC,
vamos incentivar as pessoas a vender de 15, 20, 40, ate 100 satoshi ai todo mundo vai se interressar pela moeda da NYC 

I agree.But I suggest not to remove sell orders on btc/nyc for 1 Satoshi (because a lot of them and do not really), and put a sell order on the pairs nyc/nyc and ltc/doge, the price level is such to make it much more profitable to buy nyc for 1 Satoshi. For example order on a pair of nyc/doge on the level of not less than 0,035 (that is 10 times above the current price), a nyc/ltc not less than 0.00000125 (that is 10 times above the current price).Appoint a time and rearrange these orders all at the same time.Let's see what we can and how many coins.) Keep these orders. NOT to sell. Thus the wall at 1 Satoshi will go away by itself. The price depends on ourselves, the important thing is not to sell. For this deysvtie need to know the top 100 wallets.It's a must. It is not excluded the presence of more than 1 billion coins in one hand, and force these people to sell the coin at 1 Satoshi is not possible.
Need the top 100 wallets

Meu irmao com esta sua ideia, de fazer sumir rapido a ordem de 1 satoshi, mais vai aparecer outras pessoas vendendo NYC a 1 satoshi, e ai fica dificil de se trabalhar
brand new
Activity: 0
HEY I JUST ADVERTISED NYC ON my bitcoin faucet  http://btcfaucetszzz.faucetfly.com/p/newyorkcoin   do i get any free nyc? Wink
my nyc address is here just in case RYRekL3hf8xYKyDmrFtdAM8ugCadnmACbs
Jump to: