Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 257. (Read 141071 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
I think it would be so cool if someone could create a small mini NYC app game for Android and iphone users!.  It could be a simple game like where you do a fun task and earn NYC coins!

Just a suggestion!   Wink
Love the progress we're making guys, let's keep pushing forward and support each other!

P.S.

If you want the price of NYC to go up then just keep your buy walls and sell walls low.  Please be smart and do not sell so much of your coins for cheap because NYC is worth so much more!   Wink
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
sound interesting, New York coin
Activity: 278
I have made a new NYC pool and now I'm testing it. It will open soon.

brand new
Activity: 0
NYC is a vibe. It's where fads start. And become worldwide trends. Banjo/country music tunes on a New York City video is like having a hip-hop festival in Nashville.

As far as allknowingeye/JOAC/?/?, I have seen all I personally need to see to know infiltrate, disrupt, neutralize grade school tactics.

Glad to see a video. Let's try to remember the demographic we're trying to attract. NOBODY in NYC (from Wall St to the Bronx) listens to country/banjo tunes. If we're going to market, let's give it a reasonable chance of attracting interest - and not just laughs...
hello there i was wondering if i could help the team and be a promoter and if so would i earn any nyc as i cant seem to get the wallet to sync

i have already advertised your video on 5 of my youtube channels  and got some comments  already this morning  i wanna help you guys as much as possible but ithought i might ask because i only have 300,000 nyc  in my wallet RHZyt8wXwWNTv54adZJwx2EJuRdTKBVHdW ,i was also thinking we could make a discord for the devs and another for the community and devs it would save putting people off with the teams disagreements no offense
heres the video links etc...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf3aarnMQnk
https://youtu.be/OJb64hpbWec
https://youtu.be/OJb64hpbWec
ps i,ll change the music Cool
Activity: 491
I used to mine this sometime back. Can you mine this again? Any pool info?
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
NYC is a vibe. It's where fads start. And become worldwide trends. Banjo/country music tunes on a New York City video is like having a hip-hop festival in Nashville.

As far as allknowingeye/JOAC/?/?, I have seen all I personally need to see to know infiltrate, disrupt, neutralize grade school tactics.

Glad to see a video. Let's try to remember the demographic we're trying to attract. NOBODY in NYC (from Wall St to the Bronx) listens to country/banjo tunes. If we're going to market, let's give it a reasonable chance of attracting interest - and not just laughs...

WOW, How ungrateful, can one person be? DID ANYONE HEAR A BANJO in the VIDEO? You are for sure a piece of work...lol
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
A lot of boasting and posting that means not a lot seems to go on.

But if you really give a shit about NewYorkCoin there is one thing everyone can do right now that will immediately move the price of NYC and will help get the NYC/BTC exchange pair moving.

TAKE DOWN YOUR .00000001 Sell Orders.

The MASSIVE SELL WALL IS completely SCREWING THIS COIN.

As long as this SELL WALL exists this coin is GOING NOWHERE.

So go right now, don't wait a minute and take down your 1 satoshi, 2 satoshi, and 3-9 satoshi sell orders.

Place your sell orders for 10 satoshis and lets' see what happens.

All the bullshit postings in the world aren't going to make a shit of difference with this sell wall in place. Any experienced shitcoiner would know that.
I totally agree with this!  This is what I've been telling these traders for years!  It makes no sense to sell so many coins at such low sats because they're not making any money that way!

I agree with you!

When 1 NYC = $1, you can sell everything if you want, because the market is already heated, and everyone wants to buy it.

If you have big, fortune, NYC, and you have seen this post, please do not sell at low price  Wink

Activity: 105
Okay, just so you guys...see who you are following...here is HIS response in Private Mail here on Bitcointalk to me wanting to make a video for this coin, for free to be exact. Here is my Private message to Him:

and here is his response:

and by the way...i didn't waste a lot of time on this video,...just because of this guy's attitude, but I still want NYC to succeed so I made a mediocre video anyway and posted keywords just to get the site and the coin ranked higher on google, I will spend more time helping, as soon as this scryptenthusiast character, gets over this obsession with everyone...having multiple accounts....I have just this one, and I am trying to help this coin. I have a lot of mining invested in this. One of the very first coins that I started mining, from the very beginning.

Here is the video, not  great for good reason but will help rankings: https://youtu.be/j3A7SFoREUM
like I say, I can make a much more professional one, but...until...scrypty here..calms down..I don't see much use in wasting my time.

Private conversations Cheesy

Good video, it's cool.

Thank you JOAC
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Activity: 602

NYC MERCHANT ACCEPTANCE COMING SOON...

nycoin.net

Faster than a New York minute!

5X FASTER THAN LITECOIN

The coin is 5 X faster than Litecoin, will it reach 5 X more the value than Litecoin?
Activity: 322
Okay, just so you guys...see who you are following...here is HIS response in Private Mail here on Bitcointalk to me wanting to make a video for this coin, for free to be exact. Here is my Private message to Him:

and by the way...i didn't waste a lot of time on this video,...just because of this guy's attitude, but I still want NYC to succeed so I made a mediocre video anyway and posted keywords just to get the site and the coin ranked higher on google, I will spend more time helping, as soon as this scryptenthusiast character, gets over this obsession with everyone...having multiple accounts....I have just this one, and I am trying to help this coin. I have a lot of mining invested in this. One of the very first coins that I started mining, from the very beginning.

Here is the video, not  great for good reason but will help rankings: https://youtu.be/j3A7SFoREUM
like I say, I can make a much more professional one, but...until...scrypty here..calms down..I don't see much use in wasting my time.

This video is very good, thank you.

brand new
joac and nyc team i hope it was ok  that i reposted your promotional video on my 5 youtube channels  , i hope it gets you higher rankings   Tongue
 one  i posted already has 3 comments https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf3aarnMQnkCool

thanks...same ones...responded to mine...but if it helps get this coin HIGHER...then...keep on doin what ur doin....
u rock danxb
sure thing  Cool
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

NYC MERCHANT ACCEPTANCE COMING SOON...

nycoin.net

Faster than a New York minute!

5X FASTER THAN LITECOIN
A lot of boasting and posting that means not a lot seems to go on.

But if you really give a shit about NewYorkCoin there is one thing everyone can do right now that will immediately move the price of NYC and will help get the NYC/BTC exchange pair moving.

TAKE DOWN YOUR .00000001 Sell Orders.

The MASSIVE SELL WALL IS completely SCREWING THIS COIN.

As long as this SELL WALL exists this coin is GOING NOWHERE.

So go right now, don't wait a minute and take down your 1 satoshi, 2 satoshi, and 3-9 satoshi sell orders.

Place your sell orders for 10 satoshis and lets' see what happens.

All the bullshit postings in the world aren't going to make a shit of difference with this sell wall in place. Any experienced shitcoiner would know that.
I totally agree with this!  This is what I've been telling these traders for years!  It makes no sense to sell so many coins at such low sats because they're not making any money that way!
Activity: 84
Blockchain dev
Where i can use this coins in New York ?)) Grin
brand new
joac and nyc team i hope it was ok  that i reposted your promotional video on my 5 youtube channels  , i hope it gets you higher rankings   Tongue
 one  i posted already has 3 comments https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf3aarnMQnkCool

thanks...same ones...responded to mine...but if it helps get this coin HIGHER...then...keep on doin what ur doin....
u rock danxb
Activity: 98
I have 100m nyc i a wallet that worked fine untill june/july. Now I have tryed the old wallet, it workes fine but no confirmations, nothing happens despite 4 other conections. I have tryed the new wallet, it wont present the wallet, it presents new empty wallets every time I start it. I have tryed the faucet, it dont work, not in my wallet and not in the blockchain. I have the correct block, I have done rescan. Suggestions?

Got the new wallet working now. New computer, so what the problem was I dont know. But probably somewhere on my side.

Jump to: