Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 256. (Read 141071 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Was there an exchange for new york coins old one for new ones I have some from the original mining not a lot .
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
I requested the exchange, tradesatoshi, to add, NewYorkCoin to the vote. Was added! But you can only vote in the next round.

https://tradesatoshi.com/Vote
Activity: 66
gente vamos colocar esta moeda NYC a preço alto, quem tem NYC nao venda a baixo preço por favor, vamos fazer a NYC chegar a 1 dolar

como e NYC vai se valorizar se nos que temos a moeda em grande volume, tamos querendo vender a baixo preço isso e desvalorizar a NYC, gente vamos fazer uma campanha pra mais ninguem mais vender a NYC a baixo preço

as you want to increase the value of NYC?
p.s sorry for my English. write google translate

pra NYC aumentar o preço nao dependi so de mim porque tem muita gente com a moeda da NYC, e como a gente ja sabe o mercado esta cheio de NYC, uma moeda pra se valorizar rápido nao tem que ter muito no mercado (isso e lei da matematica, quando tem muita moeda preço baixa, quando tem pouca moeda preço soube).

e como nos vamos querer ser concorrente com as outras moedas, se tamos querendo vender a moeda por 1 satoshi, ninguem vai se interressar pela NYC,
vamos incentivar as pessoas a vender de 15, 20, 40, ate 100 satoshi ai todo mundo vai se interressar pela moeda da NYC 

I agree.But I suggest not to remove sell orders on btc/nyc for 1 Satoshi (because a lot of them and do not really), and put a sell order on the pairs nyc/nyc and ltc/doge, the price level is such to make it much more profitable to buy nyc for 1 Satoshi. For example order on a pair of nyc/doge on the level of not less than 0,035 (that is 10 times above the current price), a nyc/ltc not less than 0.00000125 (that is 10 times above the current price).Appoint a time and rearrange these orders all at the same time.Let's see what we can and how many coins.) Keep these orders. NOT to sell. Thus the wall at 1 Satoshi will go away by itself. The price depends on ourselves, the important thing is not to sell. For this deysvtie need to know the top 100 wallets.It's a must. It is not excluded the presence of more than 1 billion coins in one hand, and force these people to sell the coin at 1 Satoshi is not possible.
Need the top 100 wallets
Activity: 152
New Mining Pool works!

http://nyc.mypool.club/index.php

Checked!

This pool does not apply fees.

To everyone Who Loves and Wants NYC jogging on the pool.

Thanks to the founder of the pool. To the community, I would recommend placing a link on the official website and distributing this pool.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
MEET NEW YORK COIN

NYC is 5X faster than Litecoin!

nycoin.net

Faster than a New York minute

Usable in daily purchase transactions when bitcoin isn't practical

NYC = 30 second transaction verifications

LTC = 2 1/2 minute transaction verifications

BTC = 10 minute transaction verifications

nycoin.net
Activity: 34
gente vamos colocar esta moeda NYC a preço alto, quem tem NYC nao venda a baixo preço por favor, vamos fazer a NYC chegar a 1 dolar

como e NYC vai se valorizar se nos que temos a moeda em grande volume, tamos querendo vender a baixo preço isso e desvalorizar a NYC, gente vamos fazer uma campanha pra mais ninguem mais vender a NYC a baixo preço

pra NYC aumentar o preço nao dependi so de mim porque tem muita gente com a moeda da NYC, e como a gente ja sabe o mercado esta cheio de NYC, uma moeda pra se valorizar rápido nao tem que ter muito no mercado (isso e lei da matematica, quando tem muita moeda preço baixa, quando tem pouca moeda preço soube).

e como nos vamos querer ser concorrente com as outras moedas, se tamos querendo vender a moeda por 1 satoshi, ninguem vai se interressar pela NYC,
vamos incentivar as pessoas a vender de 15, 20, 40, ate 100 satoshi ai todo mundo vai se interressar pela moeda da NYC 
brand new
Activity: 0
HEY I JUST ADVERTISED NYC ON my bitcoin faucet  http://btcfaucetszzz.faucetfly.com/p/newyorkcoin   do i get any free nyc? Grin
my nyc address: RHZyt8wXwWNTv54adZJwx2EJuRdTKBVHdW
Coingater exchange has low recognition

another exchange...ex) polonix, BittRex, Cryptopia, Novaexchange

this is the only way for NewYorkCoin to live....

Les's go ~~~~

Realmente a troca da NYC na coingater nao esta fazendo muito efeito, precisamos levar a NYC para outras exchange.... polonix, BittRex, Cryptopia, Novaexchange

PLEASE GIVE NEW NYC MINING POOL SOME HASH

Compliments of NYC original official pool operator - WELCOME BACK!!!

http://nyc.mypool.club/index.php
A lot of boasting and posting that means not a lot seems to go on.

But if you really give a shit about NewYorkCoin there is one thing everyone can do right now that will immediately move the price of NYC and will help get the NYC/BTC exchange pair moving.

TAKE DOWN YOUR .00000001 Sell Orders.

The MASSIVE SELL WALL IS completely SCREWING THIS COIN.

As long as this SELL WALL exists this coin is GOING NOWHERE.

So go right now, don't wait a minute and take down your 1 satoshi, 2 satoshi, and 3-9 satoshi sell orders.

Place your sell orders for 10 satoshis and lets' see what happens.

All the bullshit postings in the world aren't going to make a shit of difference with this sell wall in place. Any experienced shitcoiner would know that.
Just thought I would comment on this post again because it's so important and these people are putting up these high ridiculous sell walls and selling their coins at such low Sats and it makes no sense and they're not making any money that way and they are keeping the price from going up and I've been saying this for years and it's frustrating!  That's the reason why a lot of those other crypto coins take so long to move forward!!  SO GUYS PLEASE KEEP YOUR BUY WALLS AND SELL WALLS LOW.  48BTC, 11BTC, 10, 12, ETC. IS WAY TOO MUCH, COME ON GUYS USE YOUR BRAINS! 

Well I guess you guys don't wanna make any money then since it looks like you wanna sell all your coins for cheap!!!

The problem is not that there are orders on 1 Sat in new York/LTK or in new York/Doge, no wall for sale ,and the price
doesn't go up)
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
A lot of boasting and posting that means not a lot seems to go on.

But if you really give a shit about NewYorkCoin there is one thing everyone can do right now that will immediately move the price of NYC and will help get the NYC/BTC exchange pair moving.

TAKE DOWN YOUR .00000001 Sell Orders.

The MASSIVE SELL WALL IS completely SCREWING THIS COIN.

As long as this SELL WALL exists this coin is GOING NOWHERE.

So go right now, don't wait a minute and take down your 1 satoshi, 2 satoshi, and 3-9 satoshi sell orders.

Place your sell orders for 10 satoshis and lets' see what happens.

All the bullshit postings in the world aren't going to make a shit of difference with this sell wall in place. Any experienced shitcoiner would know that.
Just thought I would comment on this post again because it's so important and these people are putting up these high ridiculous sell walls and selling their coins at such low Sats and it makes no sense and they're not making any money that way and they are keeping the price from going up and I've been saying this for years and it's frustrating!  That's the reason why a lot of those other crypto coins take so long to move forward!!  SO GUYS PLEASE KEEP YOUR BUY WALLS AND SELL WALLS LOW.  48BTC, 11BTC, 10, 12, ETC. IS WAY TOO MUCH, COME ON GUYS USE YOUR BRAINS! 

Well I guess you guys don't wanna make any money then since it looks like you wanna sell all your coins for cheap!!!
Activity: 322
I have made a new NYC pool and now I'm testing it. It will open soon.

That is good.
hi guys! it is interesting to know whether the published top 100 wallets NYC.This is very important information for stock trading.You must know about how coins are distributed.How many people put sell orders at 1 sat? Unknown.Maybe it's 100 people, and it is Possible 5-7 people who will manipulate the price.According to my calculations on the stock exchange on the orders of around 15 billion coins, it is unknown where the others are.Perhaps some of them are kept in the lost wallets, coins which will never be in circulation.Perhaps there are people with a number of coins over 1 billion, these people will set the price, especially after reducing the rewards per block to 1000. Also wanted to know whether is there any more information on adding NYC to other exchanges?

p.s sorry for my English. write google translate Smiley

brand new
Activity: 0

http://i.imgur.com/sR79kbY.png

awsome please let me know when its ready

Welcome back coinsprofit! Really glad to see more original supporters coming back to help NYC. The time is now right. Let's make it happen!!!
Activity: 429
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
Jump to: