Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 259. (Read 141008 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
FROM NYC DEVELOPER:

newyorkc.conf
rpcuser=nycuser
rpcpassword=somepass
rpcport=18823
addnode=107.155.190.222
addnode=188.138.84.235

For the new version however, the file needs to be named 'newyorkcoin.conf'
For solo-mining, must specify:
rpcbind=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

Try above for solo mining with new wallet. Please post your results. Anybody but allknowingeye (and her band of monikers), please.
NEW YORK COIN (NYC)

MEET NEW YORK COIN

nycoin.net

Bitcoin... for New Yorker's!

5X FASTER THAN LITECOIN

Proven Blockchain Since 2014

Faster than a New York minute.
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Can anyone who has received payout from the new pool please say so.
And anyone who has gotten solo mining working to new wallet please say so we know it is possible.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
allknowingeye and the band of NYC Supporter monikers. I love online message boards.

From NYC dev
Pool problems? NO
"everything looks fine re: pool; someone hit it with a lot of hashrate and the difficulty rose (we stopped seeing blocks every few seconds) - i'd say this is what dispelled the miners. there are people on there as we speak."

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Never thought of posting top 10 or top 100 nyc wallet balances?
Just wondering for curiosity sake
Activity: 322

I  LOVE NEW YORK COIN

Please support NYC : www.nycoin.net
      a top digital currency,in New York,or circulating around the world.

I can confirm I am receiving expected payouts from the Hobbyist pool which we know is running on the old wallet.
Can anyone who has received payout from the new pool please say so.
And anyone who has gotten solo mining working to new wallet please say so we know it is possible.
NEW YORK COIN (NYC)

Faster than a New York minute!

30-second blocks

5X FASTER THAN LITECOIN!

NEW YORK COIN (NYC) is usable when Bitcoin isn't.

Daily small purchase transactions
(30 seconds vs 10 minutes)

nycoin.net

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I got it! thanks brothers. #NYisForLovers  Smiley
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
I think I have a winner this time. LOL.   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2059438.new#new

and if you read all the kind comments below, you'll see most liked it, but it was a hard choice between it and number 2.

LMAO!!!!  I wish I could revote now but not sure if i would pick 1 or 2, now that was funny.
me too Cheesy
Activity: 57
I think I have a winner this time. LOL.   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2059438.new#new

and if you read all the kind comments below, you'll see most liked it, but it was a hard choice between it and number 2.

LMAO!!!!  I wish I could revote now but not sure if i would pick 1 or 2, now that was funny.
Oh the wallet address LMAO. sorry guys. here is my NYC wallet address. RWcvYtBX6iwJQfDVyYZpwcvwHwwxqSk1Mn

MUCH OBLIGED

Just sent, let me know if you got it.

Donation made brother! Be happy  Wink
Activity: 159
Oh the wallet address LMAO. sorry guys. here is my NYC wallet address. RWcvYtBX6iwJQfDVyYZpwcvwHwwxqSk1Mn

MUCH OBLIGED

Just sent, let me know if you got it.

MUCH OBLIGED
I live in New York but I am disabled so this "boots on the ground" situation isn't really helpful to me... wish I could go look for it :/

I'll tell you what nicklibz if you will leave your NYC - Receiving Address on here, I will send you that same 100,000 coins that you were supposed to get for responding at the parade, and you won't have to do a thing.
I'm sure a few more of us might donate as well.
I'll be checking back for that address.

I also help, just post your wallet
Meaning my real mailing address?? I can pm you that. Im not quite sure what you mean
Activity: 159
I live in New York but I am disabled so this "boots on the ground" situation isn't really helpful to me... wish I could go look for it :/

I'll tell you what nicklibz if you will leave your NYC - Receiving Address on here, I will send you that same 100,000 coins that you were supposed to get for responding at the parade, and you won't have to do a thing.
I'm sure a few more of us might donate as well.
I'll be checking back for that address.
Jump to: