Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 53. (Read 141357 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Here's a little visual to remember when the "Community" of bag-holder's arrived...

Kasan, et al I'm predicting after Jan 5th?...  Kiss
Activity: 417
Merit: 0
I don't listen to anyone ... everyone counts bales ..... I just say to buy NYC / ETH wherever you want ..... I on yobit.net or do it on graviez .... ETH will go up a lot this year thanks to the year-end updates ..... so if it goes up a lot nyc / eth ... you will make money if it goes up nyc from 0 ,,,, 2 / ,,, 4 would already be 100% gain already made with ETH pair.

You don’t listen to anyone but you want to give advice? Gtfoh with your constant yobit shills save your buying strategies to yourself No1 cares!!!!!
Activity: 28
I don't listen to anyone ... everyone counts bales ..... I just say to buy NYC / ETH wherever you want ..... I on yobit.net or do it on graviez .... ETH will go up a lot this year thanks to the year-end updates ..... so if it goes up a lot nyc / eth ... you will make money if it goes up nyc from 0 ,,,, 2 / ,,, 4 would already be 100% gain already made with ETH pair.
$120,000,000 market cap will be EXCEEDED.

Thanks to YOBIT, the GUARDIAN & PIONEER, and "Community" of HELPCool

Lol it’s funny how you say things but can’t show no work to back up your words! I’ll be here to call u out on every single lying comment you post here to show people the lying scammer you really are!!!
$120,000,000 market cap will be EXCEEDED.

Thanks to YOBIT, the GUARDIAN & PIONEER, and "Community" of HELPCool
Very "convenient" excuses. As things go wrong, you can blame it on the rogue team member. Without the real culprits taking any responsibilIty. Cute, and very elementary tactics.

The smoke & mirrors TRICKSTERS  up to their usual SCHEMING ways. History seems to ALWAYS repeat itself... speaking of sticking a fork in it... oh no, they got WELL DONE!

Anyone wanting MORE FACTS about the "decentralized" team of infiltraitors can read them here: https://reddit.com/r/NewYorkCoin/comments/ep4b69/warning_beware_of_rats/

https://newyorkcoin.net/img/beware-of-rats.jpg

💩🤢🤮 stop trying bro lol just making yourself look like more of a fool! But cute tho , an entire community see the truth while you are stuck on here, twitter, Reddit  and Facebook by yourself Doing Nothing but trying to make others doing the actual work look bad , real mature man lol but keep posting ur fud your 5 followers support you and yobit to the end! 😉😅
Very "convenient" excuses. As things go wrong, you can blame it on the rogue team member. Without the real culprits taking any responsibilIty. Cute, and very elementary tactics.

The smoke & mirrors TRICKSTERS up to their usual SCHEMING ways. History seems to ALWAYS repeat itself... speaking of sticking a fork in it... oh no, they got WELL DONE!

Anyone wanting MORE FACTS about the "decentralized" team of infiltraitors can read them here: https://reddit.com/r/NewYorkCoin/comments/ep4b69/warning_beware_of_rats/

Moving forward, the new alert will read differently, and will only state the facts. The new alert will read "Yobit is open for NYC deposits and trading, but you can not withdraw NYC from Yobit."

Takes the GUARDIAN & PIONEER to get the infiltraitors to do their job and POST FACTS. Now that you "decided" to do it, how about removing "Altmarkets" from Community site exchange list. How about removing all of the bogus "Mr 51%" entries from explorer.nycoin.info Top 100. And how about stop being envious little BITCHES and trying to hold down / disrupt THE EARLIEST FREE & LIGHTNING FAST CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE.

P.S. Everyone will learn the real story behind NYC. They will ALL find https://newyorkcoin.net/history.html  Wink

Whoa guys, he capitalized "bitches", he must be getting mad at me. Stick a fork in him folks, he's done. Grin

You didn't get me to do anything, I, along with our contact at CMC agreed that it would be best to update the alert, instead of doing what you fiercely advocated for and highly recommended doing, which was editing the alert to be misleading and ambiguous or removing the alert entirely. Quit downplaying the fact that you can't even reach out to CMC for executive changes, you're no guardian or pioneer, you're more like the crazy uncle who always gets caught lying and maintains a creepy aura.

Funny that you refer to this as my "job" when it actually looks like you are trying to cover up the fact that the "GUARDIAN & PIONEER" has lost all control of NewYorkCoin to a decentralized group of volunteers who don't consider this a "job" but instead a passion. You can surely find the envious little bitch by looking in the mirror, he's the one there with the tan cargo shorts.  Wink

The website is maintained by a different team member, but you wouldn't know that because you aren't part of the team. He has long been notified about many updates and will get to them when he has time, not everybody builds drag and drop websites on Wix like you pal.

As far as the Mr. 51% tags go, those were placed on those wallets by devs, also not my department, but you wouldn't know that because you aren't part of the team. The tags were placed on those wallet addresses for the sole purpose of tracking the funds used during the 51% attack, those addresses are verified to have been used for double spending purposes, but you wouldn't know that because you aren't a part of the team. We used those tags in tandem with security measures to alert us when funds moved from those tagged wallets, that's how we stopped the attacker dead in his tracks when he tried to dump them on Graviex, but you wouldn't know that because... you get the point.

The recovered funds from the attack are still in the sole possession of Graviex, where they will remain until they are all paid out to developers for completing the dev bounties listed on the Git, and any future dev bounties until the funds run dry. At no point will anyone on the team control those funds, they are to be sent directly from Graviex to the wallet address of the developer(s) who complete the bounties.

Says volumes about you that you have a problem with the way those addresses are labelled. The only reason someone would want those wallets to not be tagged is if they were associated with those wallets. Those are not bogus tags, they are a product of simple research and verification. Way to expose yourself. Again, stick a fork in him folks, he's done.

Lol ⬆️💯💯💯💯 this is the nail through his thick skull  💀 everyone that’s here should read this carefully!
Moving forward, the new alert will read differently, and will only state the facts. The new alert will read "Yobit is open for NYC deposits and trading, but you can not withdraw NYC from Yobit."

Takes the GUARDIAN & PIONEER to get the infiltraitors to do their job 6 months later and POST FACTS. Now that the government-terds  "decided" to do it, how about "deciding" to remove "Altmarkets" from Community site exchange list. How about "deciding" to remove all of those bogus "Mr 51%" entries from explorer.nycoin.info Top 100. And how about "deciding" to stop being such envious little BITCHES pretending to help NYC but in reality SCHEMING to try and hold down (disrupt) THE EARLIEST FREE & LIGHTNING FAST CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE.

P.S. Everyone will learn the real story behind NYC. They will ALL find and read https://newyorkcoin.net/history.html  The KING will always remain The KING. No matter how much low-level mailroom HELP jump on the bandwagon.  Wink

Lol the history will show the only frauds and disinformation come from you Charlie k along with your .net bogus site that still promotes a scam exchange such as yobit!
Activity: 35
Merit: 1

Takes the GUARDIAN & PIONEER to get the infiltraitors to do their job and POST FACTS. Now that you "decided" to do it, how about removing "Altmarkets" from Community site exchange list. How about removing all of the bogus "Mr 51%" entries from explorer.nycoin.info Top 100. And how about stop being envious little BITCHES and trying to hold down / disrupt THE EARLIEST FREE & LIGHTNING FAST CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE.

P.S. Everyone will learn the real story behind NYC. They will ALL find https://newyorkcoin.net/history.html  Wink

Whoa guys, he capitalized "bitches", he must be getting mad at me. Stick a fork in him folks, he's done. Grin

You didn't get me to do anything, I, along with our contact at CMC agreed that it would be best to update the alert, instead of doing what you fiercely advocated for and highly recommended doing, which was editing the alert to be misleading and ambiguous or removing the alert entirely. Quit downplaying the fact that you can't even reach out to CMC for executive changes, you're no guardian or pioneer, you're more like the crazy uncle who always gets caught lying and maintains a creepy aura.

Funny that you refer to this as my "job" when it actually looks like you are trying to cover up the fact that the "GUARDIAN & PIONEER" has lost all control of NewYorkCoin to a decentralized group of volunteers who don't consider this a "job" but instead a passion. You can surely find the envious little bitch by looking in the mirror, he's the one there with the tan cargo shorts.  Wink

The website is maintained by a different team member, but you wouldn't know that because you aren't part of the team. He has long been notified about many updates and will get to them when he has time, not everybody builds drag and drop websites on Wix like you pal.

As far as the Mr. 51% tags go, those were placed on those wallets by devs, also not my department, but you wouldn't know that because you aren't part of the team. The tags were placed on those wallet addresses for the sole purpose of tracking the funds used during the 51% attack, those addresses are verified to have been used for double spending purposes, but you wouldn't know that because you aren't a part of the team. We used those tags in tandem with security measures to alert us when funds moved from those tagged wallets, that's how we stopped the attacker dead in his tracks when he tried to dump them on Graviex, but you wouldn't know that because... you get the point.

The recovered funds from the attack are still in the sole possession of Graviex, where they will remain until they are all paid out to developers for completing the dev bounties listed on the Git, and any future dev bounties until the funds run dry. At no point will anyone on the team control those funds, they are to be sent directly from Graviex to the wallet address of the developer(s) who complete the bounties.

Says volumes about you that you have a problem with the way those addresses are labelled. The only reason someone would want those wallets to not be tagged is if they were associated with those wallets. Those are not bogus tags, they are a product of simple research and verification. Way to expose yourself. Again, stick a fork in him folks, he's done.

Takes the GUARDIAN & PIONEER to get the infiltraitors to do their job 6 months later and POST FACTS. Now that the government-terds  "decided" to do it, how about "deciding" to remove "Altmarkets" from Community site exchange list. How about "deciding" to remove all of those bogus "Mr 51%" entries from explorer.nycoin.info Top 100. And how about "deciding" to stop being such envious little BITCHES pretending to help NYC but in reality SCHEMING to try and hold down (disrupt) THE EARLIEST FREE & LIGHTNING FAST CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE.

P.S. Everyone will learn the real story behind NYC. They will ALL find and read https://newyorkcoin.net/history.html  The KING will always remain The KING. No matter how much low-level mailroom HELP jump on the bandwagon.  Wink
How unprofessional can you guys be? Spamming the most important contact NewYorkCoin has makes us and the coin look like a heaping steamy pile of ox shit. Great work kids.

Since CK threw a temper tantrum to get his way (by temper tantrum I mean spoofing a developers e-mail address to attempt to make changes to the CMC listing, and constantly asking everyone around him to spam the support of one of the coins most important contacts,) I have decided to give in to CK's demands to change the alert atop of the NewYorkCoin listing page on CoinMarketCap. This is for the sake of future/potential hodlers, and for the sake of the support staff at CMC who are understandably tired of the hullabaloo, not to please CK.

Moving forward, the new alert will read differently, and will only state the facts. The new alert will read "Yobit is open for NYC deposits and trading, but you can not withdraw NYC from Yobit." The alert will also contain a link to a blog post that very briefly explains these facts in more detail.

Every single current/potential NYC hodler should be armed with nothing less than the facts. And it's our job as the guardians of this coin to make sure that they are equipped with the facts needed to make an informed decision about it. There must be absolutely no ambiguity in that alert, nor in the accompanying blog post.

More updates coming later today. Keep pushing SouthXchange guys, we need to get those votes up!

Thank you! Finally a sensible post this is much better, you know Charlie big ego little brain doesn’t think further than he can throw a brick! Lol
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
How unprofessional can you guys be? Spamming the most important contact NewYorkCoin has makes us and the coin look like a heaping steamy pile of ox shit. Great work kids.

Since CK threw a temper tantrum to get his way (by temper tantrum I mean spoofing a developers e-mail address to attempt to make changes to the CMC listing, and constantly asking everyone around him to spam the support of one of the coins most important contacts,) I have decided to give in to CK's demands to change the alert atop of the NewYorkCoin listing page on CoinMarketCap. This is for the sake of future/potential hodlers, and for the sake of the support staff at CMC who are understandably tired of the hullabaloo, not to please CK.

Moving forward, the new alert will read differently, and will only state the facts. The new alert will read "Yobit is open for NYC deposits and trading, but you can not withdraw NYC from Yobit." The alert will also contain a link to a blog post that very briefly explains these facts in more detail.

Every single current/potential NYC hodler should be armed with nothing less than the facts. And it's our job as the guardians of this coin to make sure that they are equipped with the facts needed to make an informed decision about it. There must be absolutely no ambiguity in that alert, nor in the accompanying blog post.

More updates coming later today. Keep pushing SouthXchange guys, we need to get those votes up!
Next BTC mega-run will bring a higher caliber of talent to NYC. Current bag-holder's from Jan'18 run have served their limited purpose. And become a bore.

Lol let’s hope they do the same as current talent and keep u on a sideline , your inputs are a waste of readers time 🤫
I hope that NYC does not go up on Yobit I am with buyer order at 0.000000002 ..... what a laugh if they then unlock their wallets ....

To me 2 years ago I had opened the withdrawal on Yobit ...... but at the moment I don't care I leave it on the exchange so I gain in ETH ..

Listed at 0 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 25 Smiley

In my opinion, Yobit has every interest in flying NYC ...... they will update it and open their wallets whenever they want.

But I repeat even if it were not ETH skyrockets and you earn the same ..... while if you bring it on Coinomi does not replicate the rise in ETH ... So ok Yobit
I bought on Yobit I don't care to pick up. I'm already earning thanks to ETH if NYC goes up better but it doesn't matter having bought it in eth I can sell it at the same price and I've already earned scam or not scam .... I keep it 2 years even if it remains at 0 ,,, 2 gudagnero from 500- 1000% thanks to eth Smiley
Next BTC mega-run will bring a higher caliber of talent to NYC. Current bag-holder's from Jan'18 run have served their limited purpose. And become a bore.
I'm not interested in moving them but I leave them on Yobit go up thanks to ETH and then I always sell them on yobit for $ 1 Smiley

NOT YOUR KEY NOT YOUR CRYPTO

Lol leave that guy, he was on the community telegram channel trying these same shills and admins cut him down lol , wait till yobit takes trading off completely like they did last time! You will see him here whining about his funds stuck on yobit 😅, Not Your Keys, Not Your Crypto! 💯
Get it done, Team!

P.S. SouthXchange does $50k in daily volume. It makes Graviex look BIG.  Shocked

And it’s not always about money! Sometimes security of the network should come 1st 😘 SouthXchange provides NYC to access to big mining pools And not that so called mining pool you and that other guy was promoting with only couple L3s (that wasn’t profitable IMO)
EVERYONE please send Request Form asking CoinMarketCap (bottom of page) to REMOVE INACCURATE Warning message: "YoBit is currently trading an old chain of NYC". INACCURATE Warning message serves as a big STAY AWAY message to all new investors.

FACTS: Yobit has UPDATED NYC code/wallets/blockchain. NYC deposits open. Trading NEW CHAIN NYC.

https://support.coinmarketcap.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

https://newyorkcoin.net/img/yobit-NYC-chain-updated.png

Lol this guy Charlie K still at it? , yeah let’s remove the warning msg so “new investors” whom might actually want to use and spend their nyc get stuck with yobit while they buy up your frozen billions and you pull out the eth and other cryptos that CAN be withdrawn! Yes!!!! To Everyone here’s  the SO CALLED king of nyc plan for this great crypto , Scam New Investor- his 2020 slogan

PS this is a paid advertisement by Charlie K and he endorses all information that was put into this post!!!

Here’s my thoughts....
Why don’t you make a post saying remove the inaccurate info as yobit is on the correct chain and have CMC update it with “ yobit doesn’t allow withdrawals of this/NYC cryptocurrency? There has to be some type of warning for all users/buyers of NYC to know what’s the deal with buying on yobit! Quit trying to scam people and just do the right thing OMFG
Pages:
Jump to: