Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 55. (Read 141357 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
NUY NYC/ETH YOBIT +7%   Grin
Wake up and buy with ETH couple.

I've already earned 22% NYC/ETH .

If NYC grows in the future it will double the value I already earned in ETH as a couple.

But NYC/ETH

https://graviex.net/markets/nyceth

https://yobit.net/en/trade/NYC/ETH
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

if NYC listed on Binance.com and win , I will  donate 50 million  NYC

we love NYC.

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Listing fees=0

Now, Binance Community Coin Vote Round 5 Has Now Started - DREP vs NEW
https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038442772-Binance-Community-Coin-Vote-Round-5-Has-Now-Started-DREP-vs-NEW

NYC will like it.

Binance  will  helps NYC take off

What are "Trading Pairs" in cryptocurrency?
The cryptocurrency market is increasingly expanding, and becoming a trader is now a real profession, in many cases very lucrative.
4 June 2018 17:17 | NarrowWeb editorial staff

However, fully understanding all the mechanisms and technical complexities behind trading with cryptocurrency is necessary if you do not want to risk burning your capital on the wrong investments too quickly. To obtain a certain awareness of the basic mechanisms and the advanced ones is therefore one of the necessary steps before dying the first steps in the world of trading. In this article we will explain what Trading Pairs are and how to use them effectively in the world of cryptocurrency.

When talking about cryptocurrencies and trading it is essential to understand what "trading pairs" (i.e. currency pairs) are, since they represent one of the most effective methods through which you can get very secure gains.

Currency pairs describe an exchange between a specific type of cryptocurrency (e.g. Bitcoin) and another (e.g. Ethereum). Following this example, the pair in question would be BTC/ETH, and the trader can buy Bitcoin by spending Ethereum, or sell Ethereum in exchange for Bitcoin. In other words, in addition to exchanging cash using traditional currencies (dollar, euro), it is possible to exchange one cryptocurrency for another cryptocurrency.

In the BTC/ETH pair the first currency (Bitcoin) is called Base Currency, while the second crypt currency (Ethereum) is called Listed Currency. The exchange rate indicates the amount of quoted currency units are required to buy a base currency unit.

For example, if the current value of Bitcoin is 20 Ethereum, and you want to spend 1 Ethereum to buy the equivalent in Bitcoin, you will get a total of 0.05 BTC (in this case the exchange rate is 20). If the price of BTCs were to increase by 50% to 30 ETHs, the fraction of BTCs purchased by you would rise in value itself to 1.5 ETHs. And with an ETH value of around 600 USD, the net gain is a good 300 USD!

There are currently more than 1,200 cryptocurrency on the world market, the vast majority of which can only be purchased through Bitcoins. This cryptocurrency is in fact considered the base currency for all the others, and it is therefore essential to be able to move easily in the mechanisms of currency pairs. The very first step will then be to convert your base currency (dollars or euros) into Bitcoin, and then move progressively to the others using the aforementioned pair trading mechanisms.

Take for example the Monero (XMR). Assuming that this is the currency we have decided to invest in, we will not be able to buy it using simple USD (US dollars). We will have to use the currency pair XMR/BTC, i.e. we will have to buy a certain amount of Bitcoin first and then spend it on XMR. The price of the Monero is quoted at an exchange rate of 0.025, which means that it takes 0.025 BTC to buy a single XMR. In other words, if the USD value of the BTC is $14,800, an XMR will be worth $370.

If the value of the XMR were to rise to, say, $500, the trader would have a net gain of 35%, but only if the value of the BTH in the meantime has remained constant because the trade always takes place with the basic cryptocurrency, and not with dollars. The difficulty for the trader is therefore in the need to always have to follow two (or more) currencies at the same time, especially if you have to convert these same dollars into euros because you live in Italy.

Knowing the fundamentals through which you can earn with cryptocurrencies is the first step before diving into the complex world of trading. Even if at first understanding all these mechanisms may seem like a colossal undertaking, don't worry. Over time and with practice they will become automatic, which is why we initially recommend that you try your hand with a relatively small virtual portfolio. In any case, we wish you good luck!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Activity: 32
$0.00000679*1440min*2*625NYC/1810GH
=12.22$/1810gh
=$0.00675/GH*day
Activity: 19
Possible other New York Coin cryptocurrencies, such as BCH and BSV. from BiticoinBTC
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
NYC was 51% attacked in 2018 during hardfork time. The 1st and ONLY time in NYC history. Only exchanges were affected by attack. "Devs" came into NYC in Jan 2018, performed an exhaustive code audit, and decided NYC needed to hardfork. Just before hardfork was implemented, malware infected wallets were uploaded to "Devs" new Github (Original Github nycoin/nycoin has never been accessed since launch in 2014) and successful 51% attack happened. Resulted in NYC getting kicked off exchanges and has severely depressed price and liquidity since. Price is based on exchange volume at this point. We almost have Yobit fully back (our #1 exchange since 2017) which "Devs" have hated since their arrival in Jan 2018. Yobit has updated code/wallets and synced with blockchain. NYC deposits have reopened. NYC trading works. But Yobit has not permanently reopened NYC withdrawals yet. Still working to make that happen. Hopefully soon...

From my understanding, attacker subsequently tried to deposit stolen NYC to Graviex to sell but was caught. And stolen NYC was then turned over to "Dev" team. Convenient for "Dev" team. This may be a more accurate accounting here: https://explorer.nycoin.community/richlist
Activity: 19
Can anyone explain what Mr.51% means in NYC Top 100

https://explorer.nycoin.info/richlist

Quindi anche se NYC e' ferma io guadagno sul valore di oscillazione di ETH   Grin

Se poi col tempo salirà anche NYC doppio guadagno 2 motori.  Grin
I'm still waiting for someone who sells 0,6520 nyc / eth to buy them in eth it was guessed I entered nyc 1 month ago when eth was 127 ... I took 450 $ 0 ...... 3 and 450 $ 0. ...... 2 - which brings me to a price of 0 ........ 2.5 this means that it is enough that eth rises to 158 $ and I am already on par ... with no loss thanks to eth soared .. today 151. well in my opinion first target eth $ 165 then rebuilds and will go to target around $ 370 and I will have earned even if the currency is still .. Smiley hold it on yobit

NYC/ETH    Grin
to move nyc it would be necessary for someone to buy 300.000 $ of New York on Yobit in btc in fact there are 33 New York / btc at 0 ...... 1 then you would leave
Did Hal Finney (recipient of 1st Bitcoin) launch NewYorkCoin in early 2014? As a BIG F-U to New York for targeting Bitcoin start-ups? e.g. Charlie Shrem / BitInstant

NYC is the ONLY crypto in existence besides Bitcoin with an unknown developer. Launched 6 months before Hal Finney died. Original Github has never been accessed.

https://twitter.com/NewYorkCoinNYC/status/1216820846708215809

yobit  nyc/eth   Grin

buy
Hi ******,

If you want to take advantage of market swings then using an exchange is best. If you are going to hold your coins for a little and are not worried about the swings against a certain pair (NYC / ETH) then coinomi is the best place to do that Smiley

Kind Regards,
Coinomi Support

However I still prefer to leave them on the exchange so I gain the increase in ETH.
so I take ETH swings
COINOMI:
Hi ********,

Your coins will be worth the same (the amount someone is willing to pay) regardless of which wallet they are stored in. Coinomi gets the coin rates from Coinmarketcap so the value is usually correct.

Kind Regards,
Coinomi Support

So better to leave the coins on the exchanges, because Coinomi does not replicate the possible growth in (ETH NYCETH)

Coinomi replicates the value extracted from Coinmarketcap.

So if ETH goes up 1000% on the exchange, the same value will go up even if the coins remain immobile at the same price.

Instead on coinomi if ETH rises by 1000% the value of NYC if it does not always remain that !!!

NYC I leave it on the exchange !!!
Activity: 15
Keep watching this thread, Blacksmith will probably add NYC (version 2) but he is not easy to deal with, so it requires a bit of patience.
ETH 18.000 tansactions . second

https://en.cryptonomist.ch/2020/01/07/ethereum-transactions-per-second-istanbul/

NYC/ETH.......
The Istanbul update results in a record for Ethereum in terms of the number of transactions per second.

What is technically defined base level (layer 1) now exceeds 2000 times the performance of the first protocol’s native version by reaching 18,000 transactions per second thanks to the Starks.

The announcement was made by StarkWare.

The team of developers contributing to the project is of rare expertise and has been funded by groups such as Intel Capital, Pantera Capital, ConsenSys, Coinbase and many others alongside the founder of Ethereum himself: Vitalik Buterin.

Created with the desire to accelerate blockchain developments by increasing chain transactions with high privacy standards, developers are using the “zero-knowledge proofs” that are famous for being introduced to the blockchain industry by the Zcash team – to which many members of StarkWare belong.

The goal is to help DEXs, decentralised exchanges – which don’t hold cryptocurrencies – achieve performances increasingly similar to the popular centralised exchanges of which the entire ecosystem knows the risks.

What is defined as Stark technology also allows an efficient and decentralised payment system of which there will certainly be a lot of talk.

Moving on to the numbers.

As the team points out, thanks to the EIP-2028 ( optimisation proposal) included in the last Ethereum update, the limits imposed by the very high verification costs prior to the fork are a thing of the past. It’s now possible to achieve:

9000 trades per second (Smart Contract execution on DEX);
18,000 payments per second (simple on-chain transactions).
The first service that will apply this technology will be ready in March and it is obviously a decentralised high-performance Exchange: DeversiFi.

Vitalik himself responds to the announcement by stressing that the technology is more similar to the concept of Plasma than RollUp.

After the announcement of this new record, the discussion between the Ethereum guru and other users seemed to shift the focus to what RollUp connected to sharding technology can allow, setting the bar even higher:

2500 transactions per shard;
160,000 transactions per second (2500 x 64 shards).
The speed at which the protocol is evolving is astonishing, the problem that has made the community so concerned in the last 2 years seems to be getting less worrying. Greater adoption is possible, the public blockchain of Ethereum is ready to scale. 
nyc/eth direction 0......15 buy
Pages:
Jump to: