Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 57. (Read 141357 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
             Me with his hand very strongly want help ,you saw as in game football goalkeepers far kick the ball?
  That's just the coin logo is round as a ball and I very much want to kick it up so that the coin along with its price also soared to the moon and never from tudogo more in
  the bottom did not fall.
  I would so quickly raise the price of this coin in this way than developers who do not understand why the NYC coin torments them for so long.    Angry
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
NYCoin is doing GREAT! Still lightning-fast. Still 100% free. Always and forever OPEN SOURCE CODE.

Development is slow. Real volume exchanges are needed. Neither of which affect use. Just value.

Retail use using Coinomi mobile wallet. Mining using Prohashing or Zergpool.

Listed on CoinMarketCap which means investors will find during every mega-run.

YOU need to contribute. YOU need to help advance technology. YOU need to help increase value. YOU need to participate.

We are all just crypto enthusiasts - just like YOU!

Around all the coins are growing at the head of BTC and this coin NYC pretended to be dead - "I do not hear anything,
 I do not see anything, I do not understand anything"...directly??? corpse, dead what the moron the entire.The whole coin is gone.
 Grow up faster NYC.You don't lie on the beach, you sunbathe.
 2 groups of developers, opponents, we address to you -  measure and be engaged in useful business.
Activity: 24
Due to "Community" of fake devs and infiltraitors, NYCoin might very well miss this upcoming crypto mega-rally  Cry

MAKE SURE to grab yourself a bit of Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and Litecoin soon!

WAR is bad for people but very good for cryptocurrency.

https://newyorkcoin.net/img/donation-coins.png

https://newyorkcoin.net
ecли пpoпycтит этo paлли тo yжe тoчнo нacтaнeт кoнeц nyc.Cтpaннo, чтo eщё нeт кpyпныx инвecтopoв y мoнeты.Ecли oнa былa бы кoмy тo интepecнa, тo yжe дaвнo бы был cпoнcop.A тaк oчepeднoй пpoeкт бeз бyдyщeгo.

link=topic=2016963.msg53539588#msg53539588 date=1578357716]
Due to "Community" of fake devs and infiltraitors, NYCoin might very well miss this upcoming crypto mega-rally  Cry

MAKE SURE to grab yourself a bit of Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and Litecoin soon!

https://newyorkcoin.net/img/donation-coins.png

[/quote]
Due to "Community" of fake devs and infiltraitors, NYCoin might very well miss this upcoming crypto mega-rally  Cry

Activity: 641
Did hobbyist hit the road?

Maybe in his absence, the "NYC Devs" can get a block explorer working.
Activity: 28
the important thing is to buy! bought when eth ra was $ 123 Excellent ... even if nyc stays still, the intrinsic value grows. Smiley

Wink Grin Grin
NYC needs fresh blood. A real dev team and a real exchange or two.

Current "dev team" are the true SCAMMERS they constantly accuse the most loyal NYC supporter of being. Their hardfork was their Trojan horse to cause chaos & disruption and get NYC booted from all major exchanges. Especially Yobit, which did 99% of daily trading volume pre-fork. They are so dumb, they actually admit to it IN WRITING. Read the first sentence of the 3rd paragraph here: https://blog.nycoin.community/exchange-update-yobit/

Now that their plan was successful, where is their development? Nothing at all. No updates to make core wallets easier to install/sync. No working Electrum wallet. No major integrations. Not even a working block explorer or stats page any longer. They infiltrated - disrupted - neutralized. While all the blind sheep followed along.

NYC will prevail. A real dev team and large investor(s) will discover the amazing specs and potential of NYC during next BTC mega-run. The govt dogs have been put on a tighter leash. Real devs will discover and take NYC to the next level. And the current group of "Community" clowns will take their rightful place in the history of NYC. The shameful dirty tricks infiltraitors - nothing more, nothing less.

HODL and be handsomely rewarded! NYC has been slowed down but will definitely RISE again. Proven blockchain, retail use specs, free worldwide money transfer, appealing ticker and name, TINY undiscovered market cap. Fortunes will be made. Just need to get rid of these parasites that flatter themselves as "devs".
Activity: 641
nyc need a new road map
Update NYC source code to introduce: SegWit and support for Lightning Network 

https://blog.btc.com/ultimate-segwit-lightning-network-guide-b665caf4d16

WE ARE ABOUT TO BECOME BIG

Explore atomic swap on-chain capabilities on mainet

Q2

Launch new Community website
Partner with existing and future altcoin merchant payment solutions to ease NYC adoption friction

Q3

Explore proprietary merchant integration solution
Addition of Community hosted mining pool

Q4

Update NYC source code to introduce: SegWit and support for Lightning Network   
Piwallet is a VERY BASIC online wallet that is not very secure. Coinomi is the safest place to store NYC at this time.

JorkPR,

NYC and it's earliest supporter have been unrelentingly defamed. Just read the fake "media" coverage. The fake "dev team" came in with ONE COLLECTIVE GOAL. Not to help NYC. They INFILTRATED in order to DEPRESS PRICE after it skyrocketed in early Jan 2018.

They yelled SCAM SCAM SCAM. They spread rumors. They tried to "prove" the network had fees. They tried to hijack full control of Original website and social channels. They orchestrated the ONLY successful 51% attack in NYC history. They got NYC booted from exchanges. They banned the Pioneer from Community discussions when these indisputable facts were discussed. They collectively tried their absolute hardest to erase my MANY CONTRIBUTIONS from history. They are DIRTY TRICKS CENTRAL. Infiltrators with nefarious intentions.

NYC survives due to it being OPEN SOURCE CODE. Due to the fact that the Pioneer and Guardian will never relinquish control of Original website and social channels. Due to the fact that NYC has the best specs in crypto with a 6 year proven blockchain. And a monopoly on a REALLY MARKETABLE name and ticker. The ONE & ONLY NYC.

Sincerely,
NYC's most loyal and earliest supporter

Hello! Please tell me   https://wallet.nycoin.info/    this online wallet is real or not? Can I use it? Will it work normally?
JorkPR,

NYC and it's earliest supporter have been unrelentingly defamed. Just read the fake "media" coverage. The fake "dev team" came in with ONE COLLECTIVE GOAL. Not to help NYC. They INFILTRATED in order to DEPRESS PRICE after it skyrocketed in early Jan 2018.

They yelled SCAM SCAM SCAM. They spread rumors. They tried to "prove" the network had fees. They tried to hijack full control of Original website and social channels. They orchestrated the ONLY successful 51% attack in NYC history. They got NYC booted from exchanges. They banned the Pioneer from Community discussions when these indisputable facts were discussed. They collectively tried their absolute hardest to erase my MANY CONTRIBUTIONS from history. They are DIRTY TRICKS CENTRAL. Infiltrators with nefarious intentions.

NYC survives due to it being OPEN SOURCE CODE. Due to the fact that the Pioneer and Guardian will never relinquish control of Original website and social channels. Due to the fact that NYC has the best specs in crypto with a 6 year proven blockchain. And a monopoly on a REALLY MARKETABLE name and ticker. The ONE & ONLY NYC.

Sincerely,
NYC's most loyal and earliest supporter
Activity: 152
Hello young people !

cryptocornerfm

We are not the only ones who wrote the history of the coin.

And we have been working NYC with it since March 04.

If you're interested, look at the story NYC.

If you just accuse, it's better not to write.

What's the use and interest in you?  Huh

Help from you is only negative.

Want to help - write in a personal scryptenthusiast.

P.S.This I still very mildly expressed from the founders of NYC. I have the honor.
Hey Super-Dev's, how about fixing the block explorers at .community AND .info? While you're diving deep into pretend developer team land, how about fixing the stats page too. LOL!

P.S. I've had more fake smile, stab you in the back infiltrators try to rewrite the history books and erase my contributions than Nikola Tesla. What's the haps, brohamski?

Sincerely,
ALWAYS & FOREVER, Pioneer and earliest supporter of NYC  Cry
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
Imagine wasting money on a domain just to use it as a redirect to a .net, oof.

In more important news, the sorry attempt to spoof a developers e-mail address in order to insert that shitty .net site onto the CMC page failed miserably, and further proves my point made in previous posts.

In even more important news the block reward is now only 625 NYC per block, and we're well on our way to 50 NYC per block. Grin
Welcome Back newyorkco.in (c. 2014)

After a few years wandering abroad, newyorkco.in domain name is back representing NewYorkCoin (NYC).

Glad to have NYC website domain from 2014-2015 back where it belongs!

WELCOME BACK HOME!!!

You've Come A Long Way, Baby!

I don't think above is a legit email for Yobit. Caution. Might be a scam account.

Sincerely,
Mr Small Mind & NYC Pioneer (Since March 2014)
Pages:
Jump to: