Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 61. (Read 141357 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

It looks like a "Community" accomplishment to me.  Tongue

Now how about that good Catholic school girl part? How many "Community" leaders are good little Catholic school girls turned goverment-turd INFILTRAITORS...  Cool

Uh oh, it looks like the good little Catholic school girls are all butt-hurt. And bent out of shape. As they continue to play follow-the-leader... message board style.

Do you know how many REAL MONEY investors read this forum? NOBODY. ZERO minus nobody. Just you wannabe infiltraitors. I'll refer to you both as 2, for the sake of funnies. That mysteriously disappear and then reappear always at the same time.

Keep strokin' the KING of NYC, my good little Catholic school girls.  Wink

P.S. The King need not work any longer. It's tax collecting time. The heavy lifting has already been done and has been recorded in the history books. The duties of the VISIONARY are now behind us. And the help aka "Community" of bag holder's is now here. So, get back to work!
Activity: 417
Merit: 0
Do you good Catholic school girls turned G-turd wannabe infiltraitors do anything productive for NewYorkCoin besides stroke the Pioneer's wiener???

Or is that actually a part of your official job description. Grin

Oh wow, so the truth comes out, you heard it here first folks, CK says he has Catholic school girls stroking his "wiener"

That's the "pioneer" of NewYorkCoin for ya, a father, a husband, but most importantly, he's on the forum of his beloved NewYorkCoin not doing anything productive, but rather referring to the "Community" as Catholic school girls who stroke him off.

Take that shit elsewhere you creepy son of a bitch.

Lmao ck is a fool a lost soul that needs a hobby other than looking for school girl I might add lmao I’m crying right now , don’t let ck near ur kids 😅😂
Do you good Catholic school girls turned G-turd wannabe infiltraitors do anything productive for NewYorkCoin besides stroke the Pioneer's wiener???

Lol you did something for Nyc back in the day you got it on Coinomi thanks! You also got it on scambit (yobit) ,But let’s be real here what have you done for nyc in the past year? Other than tell people it was safe to trust yobit, get it listed on exit scammer bitebtc, told people you were even launching your own exchange and nyc would be listed (but it never launched) but what have you done in the past year seriously that benefit NYCOIN? I’ll wait for a honest reply!!!
Activity: 35
Merit: 1

Oh wow, so the truth comes out, you heard it here first folks, CK says he has Catholic school girls stroking his "wiener"

That's the "pioneer" of NewYorkCoin for ya, a father, a husband, but most importantly, he's on the forum of his beloved NewYorkCoin not doing anything productive, but rather referring to the "Community" as Catholic school girls who stroke him off.

Take that shit elsewhere you creepy son of a bitch.

Nobody cares that they accidentally tagged your Twitter account in a stale Tweet from 5 days ago you petty prick  Cheesy you really are just a Freshman sitting on the bench, it's nearly unbearable to read the things you type. We outdo you on Twitter with every single thing we Tweet, kick rocks, pal.

Answer my questions, better yet, answer the hundreds of questions that have been asked to you on this forum. Oh wait, you wouldn't want to speak on any of those subjects, you might break that tiny little thread that connects your ego to your shit for brains. You'd rather take credit for the work of others and talk down on the people who put in the real work. You're the kind of guy who shows up to work on the first day for a CEO position dressed in tan cargo shorts and an over sized graphic tee, enough said.

To quote myself:

"Beaut #1 - Coinezi
The exchange that was supposed to be the end all be all for exchanges with NewYorkCoin listed, last information released was on Twitter in December of 2018 "Beta testing to be announced soon." and before that "No fee trading for Bitcoin, BitcoinCash, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, NewYorkCoin" "Launching early 2019"
Well....where is it? Oh that's right, it doesn't exist, and never will.

Beaut #2 - Yobit
The exchange that you so willingly take credit for getting NewYorkCoin listed on. The exchange that CoinCodeCap just came out last week and said in their report, of the 600 cryptocurrencies with no Github activity in the last year, currently trades the most of them out of any exchange out there. The same exchange who closed NYC wallets as a result of their own ignorance, and then took money from you to open wallets back up, only to close them days later? The same exchange who you relentlessly pay people 10,000 NYC to spam support tickets to, and still won't open the wallets back up? I don't know what kind of thugs you trust your money with, but good lord, learn to distinguish a turd from a diamond. You found a quality coin like NewYorkCoin on Coinwarz, yet you couldn't find a quality exchange to get it listed on?

Beaut #3 - BiteBTC
No explanation needed. See - www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ignorant

If you have accomplished anything worthwhile for this great coin in the last year please do detail below, we will all be waiting to hear about the great things you have done outside of bashing a group of volunteers who show actually show results. I'm sorry to inform you, the only person that cares about the history of NewYorkCoin from your point of view is you. Shut up and help, or shut up and leave."

It looks like a "Community" accomplishment to me.  Tongue

Now how about that good Catholic school girl part? How many "Community" leaders are good little Catholic school girls turned goverment-turd INFILTRAITORS...  Cool
Good boy! "Community" website now finally lists Zergpool, 3 days after Twitter announcement here: http://twitter.com/Zergpool_com/status/1177639797965410304 .

As usual, the incorrigible CK will continue to make sure the true message of NYC is easily found and always heard.  Cool

P.S. what about that good Catholic school girl part?...  Wink

Lol easily found horse shit you mean? Oh ok got you because everyone knows you never tell the truth! I mean come on look how many times your yobit story changed lmao Scammer! You’re still offering people 10k bounties to ask ask yobit to plz reopen the wallets you begging dog grow some balls it pains you to know both exchanges you recommended to your followers that you paid and promoted has scammed them (bitebtc and yobit) and let’s not talk about your so called Hail Mary exchange you were launching since the past 3 years (coinezi) should call it coinsleezy because you are nothing more than a sleepy scammer 😩 the only reason to feel the need to post lying articles about nyc is because you realized everyone is starting to see your CON , Scammer!!!!!!!
Somebody get this guy his Olanzapine. I have no reason to create multiple accounts for this swamp of a forum, you've lost it, pal. CRYPTOkid is the name, Kasan is Flexhit, and you still didn't answer my question. You're more like a politician than anyone I've ever engaged with. Tell the fine "Community" about your recent accomplishments or please do us all a favor and shut up and leave, or shut up and help. You're stale.

Kasan is Flexhit  Grin 

i am flexhit in discord

i wish i write english like Kasan  Shocked

Lol I knew it was you Flexhit I also know who you are on telegram as you post most of the same things on different platforms , the community thanks you for getting the new pool to start mining , you have done way more than CK has done in the past couple years! 🗽
Activity: 641
Somebody get this guy his Olanzapine. I have no reason to create multiple accounts for this swamp of a forum, you've lost it, pal. CRYPTOkid is the name, Kasan is Flexhit, and you still didn't answer my question. You're more like a politician than anyone I've ever engaged with. Tell the fine "Community" about your recent accomplishments or please do us all a favor and shut up and leave, or shut up and help. You're stale.

Kasan is Flexhit  Grin 

i am flexhit in discord

i wish i write english like Kasan  Shocked
Activity: 16
Good boy! "Community" website now finally lists Zergpool, 3 days after Twitter announcement here: http://twitter.com/Zergpool_com/status/1177639797965410304 .

As usual, the incorrigible CK will continue to make sure the true message of NYC is easily found and always heard.  Cool

P.S. what about that good Catholic school girl part?...  Wink
Kasan/cryptocorner (NOT the same person) were you ever a good catholic school girl?? Cause you sure do have silly little b*tch down to a SCIENCE.  Kiss

P.S. Since your specialty appears to be rewriting history, please inform "Community" about their Zergpool accomplishment. Their Social channels and website appear to have not heard about it yet.  Huh

Lol I only have 1 user I’d on here so plz stop saying I’m multiple people on here ur just a fool and unlike you I don’t need to make more than 1 accounts to back myself up like u do , also where have you been I guess not on the nyc discord because it’s already on the website and the user that got zergpool to support mining Nyc already got his recognition,,.... flexhit! So plz try again I’ll wait! Scammer you don’t do anything good, all you can do is try to say YOU were the cause of the crypto bull run (false) lol 😂 I feel sorry for your mother (menace to society)
Kasan/cryptocorner (NOT the same person) were you ever a good catholic school girl?? Cause you sure do have silly little b*tch down to a SCIENCE.  Kiss

P.S. Since your specialty appears to be rewriting history, please inform "Community" about their Zergpool accomplishment. Their Social channels and website appear to have not heard about it yet.  Huh
Mysteriously all of the agitator monikers have VANISHED at exactly the same time. Hopefully they "all" didn't have to sell their modems and cell phones to COVER those MARGIN CALLS... Shocked

Let us know you're ok guys, we're all getting worried that you may have pulled the plug.

Kasan0024
cryptocornerfm
moonshot9900
jamesburrell2

Are you feeling ok, buddy? Doing alright, pal?

Oh don't you worry old man, the "Community" has been busy with things like scoring more hash rate from Zergpool, integrating NewYorkCoin with CoinToPay, integrating with TextWallet, and the "Community" has more in the works, such as integration with CLIC, Paytomat, and General Bytes. The "Community" also has interviews in the works with BlockTV.com and Bruce Porter Jr.  and the "Community" also got NewYorkCoin up for vote to obtain listing on SouthXchange for hash rate security purposes. The "Community" also launched Development Bounties to have an official NewYorkCoin mobile wallet developed for Android and iOS with point of sale capabilities, and bounties for code updates that include the addition of Segregated Witness Protocol, support for Atomic Swaps, as well as the Lightning Network Protocol are now live. I know those are big words pal, but try and keep up with me here. All of the bounties are paid for with the funds that the "Community" recovered from the 51% attacker when the attacker ignorantly tried to deposit them to Graviex - the current lifeline of NewYorkCoin, also a listing that can be credited to the "Community" and is the sole reason NewYorkCoin has as much hash rate secured as it does. 525 million NewYorkCoin from the recovered funds have been allocated for these important updates, and you're pressing people on social media to submit tickets to Yobit for 10,000 NewYorkCoin, talk about priorities. Are you doing alright, pal?

In contrast, you have accomplished (kind of) a couple of things recently as well, let's go over them.

Beaut #1 - Coinezi
The exchange that was supposed to be the end all be all for exchanges with NewYorkCoin listed, last information released was on Twitter in December of 2018 "Beta testing to be announced soon." and before that "No fee trading for Bitcoin, BitcoinCash, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, NewYorkCoin" "Launching early 2019"
Well....where is it? Oh that's right, it doesn't exist, and never will.

Beaut #2 - Yobit
The exchange that you so willingly take credit for getting NewYorkCoin listed on. The exchange that CoinCodeCap just came out last week and said in their report, of the 600 cryptocurrencies with no Github activity in the last year, currently trades the most of them out of any exchange out there. The same exchange who closed NYC wallets as a result of their own ignorance, and then took money from you to open wallets back up, only to close them days later? The same exchange who you relentlessly pay people 10,000 NYC to spam support tickets to, and still won't open the wallets back up? I don't know what kind of thugs you trust your money with, but good lord, learn to distinguish a turd from a diamond. You found a quality coin like NewYorkCoin on Coinwarz, yet you couldn't find a quality exchange to get it listed on?

Beaut #3 - BiteBTC
No explanation needed. See - www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ignorant

If you have accomplished anything worthwhile for this great coin in the last year please do detail below, we will all be waiting to hear about the great things you have done outside of bashing a group of volunteers who show actually show results. I'm sorry to inform you, the only person that cares about the history of NewYorkCoin from your point of view is you. Shut up and help, or shut up and leave.
Activity: 641
at zergpool i can mine direct NYC and get Extra reward bonus for miners - blocks are found from hashrate submitted to mine regular coin(s)
Nice hashrate is now steady in range of 1.2TH/s - 1.5TH/s.
Pages:
Jump to: