Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OC] Orangecoin v2.0.4 ✦ PoS ✦ Anon ✦ Masternode Whitepaper ✦ Get Juiced! - page 15. (Read 72528 times)

legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
Sounds good for those interested in cloud staking. Cut and dry. If anyone is interested, please let us know.
It is not only cloudstaking they have in mind.
Also multicurrency mobile wallets and much more.
An exelent place to cooperate with other currencies.
If you are member there is also a Slack group you can discuss with others about application you have in mind.

Multi-currency wallets are nice for ease of use when using coins. Having a variety of instantly accessible coins is more efficient than loading up an individual wallet every time. I like that aspect.
I sugest that you visit their BTC topic and ask to add OC on staisybit ecosystem.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
Sounds good for those interested in cloud staking. Cut and dry. If anyone is interested, please let us know.
If you are member there is also a Slack group you can discuss with others about application you have in mind.

Multi-currency wallets are nice for ease of use when using coins. Having a variety of instantly accessible coins is more efficient than loading up an individual wallet every time. I like that aspect.
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
@halofirebtc
@halofirebtc
Can anyone make videos? I'd like to see some new motion pictures developed for OC if possible. Time to get fresh and juicy!
@halofirebtc
Just tweeted about our upcoming update. My dear crypto friend devvie has RT'd for us. 17k followers.... Wink
legendary
Activity: 1778
I am still hanging around. This is the FESTIVE SEASON.
@halofirebtc
legendary
Thanks, but try virustotal also
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
I downloaded wallet from OP & bootstrap but the wallet is not starting: any idea? I see 3 OrangeCoin-Qt.exe processes on process task!! but the wallet won´t start. Thanks
I sent you a PM. Talk to Halofire and raven7886

Thanks to both for the help, already running OC wallet, strange but the problem was avast. I liked this coin, now after some time minting again.

Merry christmas to all OC´rs!

It's a common false positive on many coins , there will be a fix for this on the next update.

Merry Christmas mate.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~
legendary
Try a virustotal scan and see how it works.

virustotal is free software
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
Surprise Christmas Update.

Be Ready.

~SoopY~

The soopy clause is in the house!!! Haha, looking forward to the next update!!

Cheers!!

-Raven
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Surprise Christmas Update.

Be Ready.

~SoopY~
@halofirebtc
I downloaded wallet from OP & bootstrap but the wallet is not starting: any idea? I see 3 OrangeCoin-Qt.exe processes on process task!! but the wallet won´t start. Thanks

Thanks to both for the help, already running OC wallet, strange but the problem was avast. I liked this coin, now after some time minting again.

I recently had a tip that Avast may not work with OC, but OC works fine with Norton. Avast is one of the most problematic antivirus programs I have ever encountered. I hate Norton too, uses way too many resources. Finding the best antivirus is like picking the lesser of all evils. haha. Smiley

All is well that ends well, though. Thanks for your support!
legendary

Thank you very much & you're very welcome! We appreciate these kind words!

Spread the juice that is Orangecoin!

Cheers!

-Raven

Cheers!
Activity: 63
Merit: 10

legendary
We need to integrate OC into web browsers. Infrastructure. We must build.

How do we go about doing this? Any ideas?

Sorry i haven't been active, with holidays it's been very hectic at work. It's never ending in the IT world.

Oh, BTW HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! I hope everyone is enjoying their time with their families in the coming weeks!

Cheers!

-Raven
legendary
@halofirebtc
We need to integrate OC into web browsers. Infrastructure. We must build.
Pages:
Jump to: