Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OC] Orangecoin v2.0.4 ✦ PoS ✦ Anon ✦ Masternode Whitepaper ✦ Get Juiced! - page 16. (Read 72528 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
I downloaded wallet from OP & bootstrap but the wallet is not starting: any idea? I see 3 OrangeCoin-Qt.exe processes on process task!! but the wallet won´t start. Thanks

Hi!

Thanks for your interest in OC, let's get you setup.
Need a little more info from you. What OS are you using? Computer specs? Are you able to run other coin wallets? Do you see the splash screen with the logo like it's loading? Any tray icon?

Things to try in the meantime:
Back up your wallet.dat. Try opening the wallet and let it run for a while without opening additional wallets. 5 minutes or so will be plenty, it's overkill if anything but will tell us something if it doesn't load by then.
If that doesn't work, delete the just the bootstrap file where you placed it and try running the wallet without the bootstrap in your orangecoin folder (where your wallet.dat is located).
If that doesn't work, try deleting everything in that folder but your wallet.dat and try running the wallet without the bootstrap.
If that doesn't work, try deleting everything in your orangecoin folder again except your wallet.dat, uninstall and delete your downloaded wallet. Re-download and try again.
legendary
Activity: 1778
I downloaded wallet from OP & bootstrap but the wallet is not starting: any idea? I see 3 OrangeCoin-Qt.exe processes on process task!! but the wallet won´t start. Thanks
I sent you a PM. Talk to Halofire and raven7886
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
legendary
Been busy too, but still around.

I do not sell Orangecoin, I have NEVER sold OC - I only BUY, BUY, BUY  Wink
@halofirebtc
How Goes everyone!

-Raven

Been busy with personal life. Nothing new here. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
@halofirebtc
Since it wasn't based on a calender year, what was the actual day when staking switched from 20% to 10%? 

That info can be found on the OP

Yes, it's in the timeline portion, have a gander! Smiley
@halofirebtc
Halo,

I have been really busy lately. I was wondering if I can request the new art to post over at the Garden. And links for Wallets. I'll try to get them updated today while at work.

Cheers!

-Raven

If you're trying to keep the OP's matched, what you should do is delete your entire OP over there, and quote the OP here like you were going to reply to it and copy paste our new one from here. There's more than just the art that changed.

If you're not, then I'll send ya everything you requested. I'll start with the wallet links now, but the wallet links on our OP take us to the website for downloads, this way no one can get "screwed" by malicious links when someone replies here and sub's in their own malicious link, potentially. We should promote that's the only place you should be able to get your wallet as well.

An example of the malicious link scam I'm talking about would be like this, watch my reply when I quote it:

Click here for your OC wallet.

Then if someone else quoted that to reply, they could add in a different link like so:
Click here for your OC wallet.

Now, this only holds true if you use a image with a link, or how I just showed you.
The above is totally safe to click on to see what I'm talking about. The first link is our true wallet link from the website. Unless you got something against fuzzy poptarts and rainbows, you should be ok. Cheesy

legendary
Halo,

I have been really busy lately. I was wondering if I can request the new art to post over at the Garden. And links for Wallets. I'll try to get them updated today while at work.

Cheers!

-Raven
legendary
Good work guys, I am always around  Cheesy
legendary
Since it wasn't based on a calender year, what was the actual day when staking switched from 20% to 10%? 

That info can be found on the OP
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
legendary

WHO'S READY!!!!!

Cheers!

-Raven
@halofirebtc
legendary
This is a wonderful pure POS coin  Wink
legendary
Can I mine this coin with an ASIC?

No you cannot, this is in pure 100% POS. Mining was completed a year plus ago check OP.

Cheers

-Raven
Activity: 643
Merit: 263
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Can I mine this coin with an ASIC?
legendary
@halofirebtc
All done. Was going to write up the coin control thing, but my gf just brought home a bottle of abuela's coquito...... Wink

Actually it made it a little easier. Words flowed like the coquito in my cup. LMAO!!!

Coin Control

Coin control allows greater control of how you send your coins, so to be more efficient and from a chronologic point-of-view. While not required, this is more necessary for PoS coins, because you wouldn't want to send coins to someone if they were just about to stake and especially if you had other coins that had just finished staking.

How to use it:

First, you have to enable coin control. Run your wallet and let it sync. Next, click Settings --> Options --> Display. Click the box next to "Display Coin Control Features (experts only!). Click Apply, then OK. Click on the "Send Coins" tab. You should now have a "Coin Control Features" box, if not, restart your wallet. Clicking "Inputs..." allows you to view the dates for all of the deposits you have made into your wallet, and for PoS coins, it allows you to see when the coins last moved within your wallet (for example, staking moves them by sending them to yourself, this is done automatically and normally splits the original amount into halves via two transactions). Use the "tree and list" modes to suit your viewing needs. The priority column is telling you which coins are next in line to be used, whether for staking or sending.

Note: More transactions in your wallet takes more time to load the coin control box. Have patience, it will load. Doing anything else within the wallet might make your wallet freeze temporarily until it is done loading the coin control box. Even though your operating system (windows, mac, etc, etc) might state the wallet has become unresponsive, it is still loading, just wait.

Note: Navigating in the coin control box can get confusing if looking for a certain wallet address. Because PoS splits the original value into two values when staking, it is possible to gain additional addresses that you aren't aware of. Use the explorer to find your keys and trace your transactions in question.

Note: The fee associated with sending coins via coin control may or may not be equivalent to the dialog box that asks "if you want to send 'x' OC fee to support the network". When in doubt, the dialog box fee supercedes the stated coin control fee.

Note: Coins that are staking are not be able to be viewed in Coin Control until they finish confirming.

Did I miss anything? Only spent 45-60 minutes on it so far.
@halofirebtc
All done. Was going to write up the coin control thing, but my gf just brought home a bottle of abuela's coquito...... Wink
Pages:
Jump to: