Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OC] Orangecoin v2.0.4 ✦ PoS ✦ Anon ✦ Masternode Whitepaper ✦ Get Juiced! - page 19. (Read 72528 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Activity: 938
@halofirebtc
Soft Update v2.0.2

- Incorporates new logo design
- Checkpointed at 333853
- Version bump
- Errors fixed, cleaned up files

Mac 2.0.2: https://www.dropbox.com/s/18lkgkewpcvolbx/OrangeCoin-Qt%281%29.dmg?dl=0
Windows 2.0.2: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2rd5134u1ev8qk3/OrangeCoin%202.0.2%20Windows%20Wallet.zip?dl=0
github: https://github.com/sherlockcoin/Orangecoin

Stop by orangecoin.weebly.com for all your download needs. Smiley

Big thanks to our team, for developing and testing.
@halofirebtc
I can confirm that staking works with the 2.0.1 - 2.0.2 difference. according to chainz explorer there's only two people using 2.0.2 and the rest using 2.0.1.

Cheers!

-Raven

Great news!
You confirmed staking works in the Mac? Did you use your pc's wallet.dat in the mac's wallet?
I will update the OP with the links ASAP.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
TRANSLATIONS

OP to-do: delete broken explorer link

Can we add to that list: Fix OP site(weebly)\links update to 2.0.2?
legendary
I can confirm that staking works with the 2.0.1 - 2.0.2 difference. according to chainz explorer there's only two people using 2.0.2 and the rest using 2.0.1.

Cheers!

-Raven
legendary
Good work guys. I am still around in the background  Cheesy
legendary
Sorry for the delay in the update folks. Raven and I are checking everything out as we get it. Stay tuned. Smiley

Code:
@>)>@

^^let's see who can figure that out...
Those are a pair of eyes watching us, with a nose in between  Cheesy

Good guess!! I see how that could be, but nope! Great thinking! Smiley

Orangecoin to the moon! HAHAH!

As for the Mac Wallet! I am spinning up a VM it's been an adventure due to some issues in 4.3.20 Virtualbox not uninstalling properly thus leaving residue behind when upgrading to the new version 5 and causing VMs to not power up GRR.
>:-( <-Angry face. So just an update. Any one else have any updates?

Nothing from me, just checking the OC git and typing up the wallet release post while we wait for confirmation from you. If you can't figure it out soon, we'll can release the wallet and let the community test the Mac as they use it.
Could put a bounty on it if we as OC reps can't test it, like first to test the mac's sending and receiving gets 1000 OC. Staking results -- another 1000 OC.

Keep trying though. It would be good to get you spun up on a Mac anyway, for future use if needed.

So how are you making out? Any progress?

I solved the problem of VMs  not starting. You cannot have hyperv installed with Virtual box
@halofirebtc
Sorry for the delay in the update folks. Raven and I are checking everything out as we get it. Stay tuned. Smiley

Code:
@>)>@

As for the Mac Wallet! I am spinning up a VM it's been an adventure due to some issues in 4.3.20 Virtualbox not uninstalling properly thus leaving residue behind when upgrading to the new version 5 and causing VMs to not power up GRR.

Nothing from me, just checking the OC git and typing up the wallet release post while we wait for confirmation from you. If you can't figure it out soon, we'll can release the wallet and let the community test the Mac as they use it.
Could put a bounty on it if we as OC reps can't test it, like first to test the mac's sending and receiving gets 1000 OC. Staking results -- another 1000 OC.

Keep trying though. It would be good to get you spun up on a Mac anyway, for future use if needed.

So how are you making out? Any progress?
@halofirebtc

Code:
@>)>@

legendary

Code:
@>)>@

@halofirebtc

Code:
@>)>@

legendary

Code:
@>)>@

@halofirebtc

Code:
@>)>@

So no guesses? Aw.....

I'll give a hint. It's not git code for OC, it's a puzzle for you guys to figure out. I just put it in a "code" box - for no reason other than to separate the puzzle from the post.
@halofirebtc

Code:
@>)>@

So no guesses? Aw.....
@halofirebtc
I am happy that we have a good team working to put things together.

Absolutely. We want to be 100% sure of everything. Raven and I have the newest wallet release from our consultant, just waiting for raven's Mac results before we release.
The Windows wallet is fully functional, just making sure of the mac. We'll release both at the same time.

legendary
I am happy that we have a good team working to put things together.
legendary

Code:
@>)>@

?? WHAT DOES IT MEAN ??  Shocked Shocked Haha

Yes, Just got home from work. I will fire up a spin of OSX and we'll see. My buddy was in a pinch and had to sell his Macbook, so at least we still have the software. Have to love VMs.

Cheers!

-Raven

Lol, just a little play on keystrokes. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out. Smiley

Suck that your buddy sold his mac, but c'est la vie. Mac on a VM should work, I'm not 100% sure though. Running mac on a windows machine could be weird, just back everything up just in case...

I have a VMware. And vhd image. We're good. Testing starts today for Mac wallet.
@halofirebtc

Code:
@>)>@

?? WHAT DOES IT MEAN ??  Shocked Shocked Haha

Yes, Just got home from work. I will fire up a spin of OSX and we'll see. My buddy was in a pinch and had to sell his Macbook, so at least we still have the software. Have to love VMs.

Cheers!

-Raven

Lol, just a little play on keystrokes. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out. Smiley

Suck that your buddy sold his mac, but c'est la vie. Mac on a VM should work, I'm not 100% sure though. Running mac on a windows machine could be weird, just back everything up just in case...
legendary

Code:
@>)>@

?? WHAT DOES IT MEAN ??  Shocked Shocked Haha

Cheers!

-Raven
@halofirebtc

Code:
@>)>@

Pages:
Jump to: