Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OC] Orangecoin v2.0.4 ✦ PoS ✦ Anon ✦ Masternode Whitepaper ✦ Get Juiced! - page 43. (Read 72528 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
Looking forward to the updates and fixes coming. Will look forward to the future of this coin and am sure it will take off with the current devs behind it. I have plenty o ideas and inspiration to add to features will get them shot over the next few days or over weekend when I get chance too Smiley

Thank you crazy! If it was not for this community we wouldn't be where we are.

No problem I am in a way 1 problem solver and idea maker or as they call it an inivator to make things better than currently are Smiley Quick question is current block 288549 correct chain now? as seems got no out dated block chain and seems all good at min.

Yes caller, go ahead, you're on the air with the Halo! Thanks for tuning into your local OC forum. Hot coins, cold juice. Wake up with Raven, Soopy, and the Halo in the morning. Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh see. OC.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mcKzDwm8_o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paWBC3hFd5c

Sorry, had a Family Guy moment. The second video is funnier. Wink

We welcome your ideas. Smiley
The current moving chain is on 290456+
Stay tuned.

Thanks for the info I do now see it moving again but seems stuck once again. Hope you guys manage to resolve this problem in up coming fixes and have some feature to check what chain is the correct one and auto block any bad nodes that are sending wrong chain downloads in the future Smiley
Current    blocks 288549 Wont update past
Estimated blocks 290456

What I had to do was use 1.0.9 to get past 262799 and full synced. Then I used 2.0.0. I tried this from cryptoid's (edit: fairglu) post earlier and it sort of works. I had a lot of orphans but a lot of confirmed stakes. I was experiencing strange wallet behavior like wallet not responding right before it staked and a long pause of the splash screen when at "done loading". This is why I'm not sure if my stakes will actually be there in the new client.

I suggest waiting for 2.0.1. It may be right around the corner. Wink

Halo you were explaining the situation I am and soon as I get home will solve. Do we use the 265k dump?

I synced from scratch on 1.0.9 or a 217k db I had. I've synced so much last few days with so many different clients...
legendary
Looking forward to the updates and fixes coming. Will look forward to the future of this coin and am sure it will take off with the current devs behind it. I have plenty o ideas and inspiration to add to features will get them shot over the next few days or over weekend when I get chance too Smiley

No problem I am in a way 1 problem solver and idea maker or as they call it an inivator to make things better than currently are Smiley Quick question is current block 288549 correct chain now? as seems got no out dated block chain and seems all good at min.

Yes caller, go ahead, you're on the air with the Halo! Thanks for tuning into your local OC forum. Hot coins, cold juice. Wake up with Raven, Soopy, and the Halo in the morning. Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh see. OC.

Stay tuned.

Thanks for the info I do now see it moving again but seems stuck once again. Hope you guys manage to resolve this problem in up coming fixes and have some feature to check what chain is the correct one and auto block any bad nodes that are sending wrong chain downloads in the future Smiley
Estimated blocks 290456

What I had to do was use 1.0.9 to get past 262799 and full synced. Then I used 2.0.0. I tried this from cryptoid's (edit: fairglu) post earlier and it sort of works. I had a lot of orphans but a lot of confirmed stakes. I was experiencing strange wallet behavior like wallet not responding right before it staked and a long pause of the splash screen when at "done loading". This is why I'm not sure if my stakes will actually be there in the new client.

Halo you were explaining the situation I am and soon as I get home will solve. Do we use the 265k dump?
legendary
Activity: 1778
My last block is 288550. I staked about half an hour ago.
@halofirebtc

Stay tuned.

Estimated blocks 290456

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

Stay tuned.

Estimated blocks 290456
legendary
old coin or new coin, write coin launch 2014 but tread starter post 30 august 2015

Thank you! I will do over at Bitcoingarden (Plug) Edit: Sorry. But It is stated in the timeline:

April 27, 2014 Official launch. v1.0.0 released.

Also:

August 30, 2015 New thread is created.

Cheers!

-Raven
legendary

Stay tuned.

Haha haha I love it!!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
old coin or new coin, write coin launch 2014 but tread starter post 30 august 2015
@halofirebtc

Stay tuned.
legendary

If people finally got their modes updated maybe... I am on the way home. I will check.
legendary

legendary

legendary
legendary
This is hypothetical right now, but I had a thought I'd like to share:

Everyone should be forewarned that some stakes may or may not orphan when the new client comes out. Time in question for the orphans would be from block 262799 and on, moreso around whatever block when 2.0.0 was released on August 29. Just be prepared for anything when the new release comes out, all I'm saying. Smiley

Backing up your wallet.dat is advised, as you all should have been doing anyway. I would keep previous wallet.dat's as well, just in case.

Cheers! Smiley

Thanks halo for the update!
@halofirebtc
This is hypothetical right now, but I had a thought I'd like to share:

Everyone should be forewarned that some stakes may or may not orphan when the new client comes out. Time in question for the orphans would be from block 262799 and on, moreso around whatever block when 2.0.0 was released on August 29. Just be prepared for anything when the new release comes out, all I'm saying. Smiley

Backing up your wallet.dat is advised, as you all should have been doing anyway. I would keep previous wallet.dat's as well, just in case.

Cheers! Smiley
@halofirebtc
Hey all. I updated to 2.0, and I have been stuck on syncing since yesterday; 5294 blocks remaining. Do I need to do any other updates?

Still stuck. Can somebody please explain the steps I need to take to get my updated 2.0 working?

Thanks

Wow... even worse than before. I have 2.0 running. I redownloaded the 265k pre 2.0 bootstrap.

Config is:
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
port=18872
rpcport=18873
addnode=orangecoinseednode1.no-ip.org
addnode=orangecoinseednode2.no-ip.org
addnode=orangecoinseednode3.no-ip.org
addnode=orangecoinseednode4.no-ip.org
addnode=orangecoinseednode5.no-ip.org
addnode=75.130.163.51:18872
addnode=92.19.22.234:18872
addnode=50.188.13.41:18872
addnode=149.202.102.73:18872

and now, instead of being stuck on 5294 blocks remaining, I'm stuck on 23,298 blocks remaining...

Go to https://chainz.cryptoid.info/oc/#!network.

Under "Version, Protocol & Network Share", click "node list" for /OrangeCoin:2.0.0/.

Copy all the nodes that are shown in the page that pops up and add these nodes to your orangecoin.conf .

Close your wallet, then open it again to sync.

worse yet... 23,304 remaining. Also, my OC balance is showing only around 1/10th of what it should be

If you are not fully synced, you may show an incorrect balance.

Still at the same place I was a few hours ago. 23,304 blocks remaining. Balance the same.

WTF? I'm at 23,310 now. I'm literally going backwards

Yes, because more blocks are coming out and you aren't syncing. Just wait for Soopy's release. All will be figured out soon. Thanks for your patience.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hey all. I updated to 2.0, and I have been stuck on syncing since yesterday; 5294 blocks remaining. Do I need to do any other updates?

Still stuck. Can somebody please explain the steps I need to take to get my updated 2.0 working?

Thanks

Wow... even worse than before. I have 2.0 running. I redownloaded the 265k pre 2.0 bootstrap.

Config is:
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
port=18872
rpcport=18873
addnode=orangecoinseednode1.no-ip.org
addnode=orangecoinseednode2.no-ip.org
addnode=orangecoinseednode3.no-ip.org
addnode=orangecoinseednode4.no-ip.org
addnode=orangecoinseednode5.no-ip.org
addnode=75.130.163.51:18872
addnode=92.19.22.234:18872
addnode=50.188.13.41:18872
addnode=149.202.102.73:18872

and now, instead of being stuck on 5294 blocks remaining, I'm stuck on 23,298 blocks remaining...

Go to https://chainz.cryptoid.info/oc/#!network.

Under "Version, Protocol & Network Share", click "node list" for /OrangeCoin:2.0.0/.

Copy all the nodes that are shown in the page that pops up and add these nodes to your orangecoin.conf .

Close your wallet, then open it again to sync.

worse yet... 23,304 remaining. Also, my OC balance is showing only around 1/10th of what it should be

If you are not fully synced, you may show an incorrect balance.

Still at the same place I was a few hours ago. 23,304 blocks remaining. Balance the same.

WTF? I'm at 23,310 now. I'm literally going backwards
@halofirebtc
wallet for MAC can be add dev ?

In the previous forum, he has stated in the past he will be working on a Mac wallet for us. If his plan changes, we have another resource to provide one.

Thanks for your interest in OC. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1414
wallet for MAC can be add dev ?
Pages:
Jump to: