Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OC] Orangecoin v2.0.4 ✦ PoS ✦ Anon ✦ Masternode Whitepaper ✦ Get Juiced! - page 40. (Read 72528 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
HELL YES 6 DAYS AGO WE HAD AN ARTICLE WRITTEN ABOUT OC!!!

http://bitcoinlasvegas.net/orange-coin-v2-oc-gets-new-wallet-released/

Hehe marketing baby!
legendary
Halo because it's just an href link not imgsrc:

https://i.imgur.com/icQcsYF.png" target="_blank">https://i.imgur.com/icQcsYF.png

http://orangecoin.weebly.com" target="_blank">Orangecoin.weebly.com

Like us on Facebook! Coming soon! | Twitter! Coming soon! | <
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Yeah, doesn't make a difference what I do. The old thread shows the old images, so it has to be something with this thread or account. Anyone have any ideas?

Edit: Mmmm.... I'll contact mprep. found this when I went to post just now:
"Ok, so you can't see them either. I'll try here then: (http://i.imgur.com/icQcsYF.png) (FORUM: disabled on this page for security.)"

Ok, so you can't see them either. I'll try here then:
legendary
Had to update the OP, a suspicious link had been removed for bitcoin garden so it screwed up the link. How it was removed, I don't know, maybe mods or something but I didn't hear anything from them. But the main reason was to log in to see if the bbc code image links were screwy or if I had PM's from the mods. Can anyone else see the images? They used to be there, now they are not. They look to be coded correctly, and they worked in the past. So I'm not sure what's going on. I changed the top main image link to imgur, just made an account there for this OP account but all others are old links, just copied and pasted. Wonder if it has to do with being newbie or something.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
I am staking my OC version 2.0.0, currently at block 288797
legendary
I staked a few blocks on my OC version 2.0.0, a few hours ago.
Activity: 938
@halofirebtc
OK, a little update for you guys. Tongue

I finished syncing the 2.0.1 client as far at it would go, spent the better half of my night closing and reopening just to get synced faster. It stalled at our friend, block 272799. I sent soopy my debug, he had a fix ready shortly after and he requested the blockchain that the 2.0.1 client had synced (edit: to check his work). I posted it for him, but he's having trouble inserting it without the client saying the blockchain files are corrupted. I had double checked my work, and the chain works when inserted back into my 2.0.1 client from the download link, so I don't know where this leads. I'm sure soopy has an idea but I haven't heard from him since. I've sent him another "newer" copy of the blockchain since then as well.

Thank you all for your patience, it means a lot.
There's nothing worse than a community breathing down your neck when we are working very hard for you guys, so THANK YOU!!! Smiley

Cheers!
I hope that you regularly save a copy of the wallet.dat (APPDATA)?

my wallet.dats are fine, as far as saving all OC appdata, I have a few. Bootstraps can be made from any of these.
I have a 217k,
I have a 265k from 1.0.9,
I have a 285/286k from one 1.0.9/2.0.0 chain,
I have a 290437 from another 1.0.9/2.0.0 chain.
I have 2 262799's from testing 2.0.1 that got stuck at said block.
legendary

I finished syncing the 2.0.1 client as far at it would go, spent the better half of my night closing and reopening just to get synced faster. It stalled at our friend, block 272799. I sent soopy my debug, he had a fix ready shortly after and he requested the blockchain that the 2.0.1 client had synced (edit: to check his work). I posted it for him, but he's having trouble inserting it without the client saying the blockchain files are corrupted. I had double checked my work, and the chain works when inserted back into my 2.0.1 client from the download link, so I don't know where this leads. I'm sure soopy has an idea but I haven't heard from him since. I've sent him another "newer" copy of the blockchain since then as well.

There's nothing worse than a community breathing down your neck when we are working very hard for you guys, so THANK YOU!!! Smiley

Cheers!
I hope that you regularly save a copy of the wallet.dat (APPDATA)?
@halofirebtc

Cheers!
legendary
Name:  soopy452000
Activity: 686
Position:  Hero Member
Date Registered:  November 08, 2013, 04:02:09 AM
Last Active:  Today at 09:04:31 PM
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Seems things are working better but sync got problems with still received me stake and then moments later staking stuck and payments cleared on stake and no back to sync error and wont update stake correctly. Hoping that a few open closes resolves the problem as a temp measure. Any news on new wallet coming or this going to take time for a new one to be fully functional with out problems and exchanges re opened for trading?
We are still waiting for Halofire and soopy. Please bear with us, we are all expectant  Wink

Thank you for the info Green. Looking forward to the updates and new wallet if it comes or patches. The sooner this happens the better Smiley
legendary
For the last fiasco, now this is a theory: they are probably testing every scenario that could go wrong, so that we will have a full KB or knowledge base on how to solve issues with haste, and that the new functions behave as outlined in the code itself. Then the kicker, MAYBE THEY'RE BUILDING THE SUSPENSE! I let those hard workers be, I just market and help fix issues. ;-)

Cheers!

-Raven
legendary
Seems things are working better but sync got problems with still received me stake and then moments later staking stuck and payments cleared on stake and no back to sync error and wont update stake correctly. Hoping that a few open closes resolves the problem as a temp measure. Any news on new wallet coming or this going to take time for a new one to be fully functional with out problems and exchanges re opened for trading?
We are still waiting for Halofire and soopy. Please bear with us, we are all expectant  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Got in about 5 minutes ago, brought my tablet with me but the internet wasn't so great and I couldn't keep a close eye on my wallet, but I am at 215000 now. I am still syncing, and can now dedicate all the time I need to to get this wallet synced by closing and reopening for faster syncing. It will sync on it's own, but time is of the essence and I'll do what I need to do.

soopy's convo's with me of late have been about getting connected to the node and synced. Nothing real special. Smiley
All eyes are on you to hear some good news regarding syncing.Once the syncing is complete this will be ground breaking for further development and fixes.All I can say at the moment is best of luck.
@halofirebtc
Got in about 5 minutes ago, brought my tablet with me but the internet wasn't so great and I couldn't keep a close eye on my wallet, but I am at 215000 now. I am still syncing, and can now dedicate all the time I need to to get this wallet synced by closing and reopening for faster syncing. It will sync on it's own, but time is of the essence and I'll do what I need to do.

soopy's convo's with me of late have been about getting connected to the node and synced. Nothing real special. Smiley
legendary
Any update halo? Any conversations with soopy?
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org