Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OC] Orangecoin v2.0.4 ✦ PoS ✦ Anon ✦ Masternode Whitepaper ✦ Get Juiced! - page 42. (Read 72528 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Perfect update and lol at raven lmfao Ban hammer version. Hammer time approaching.

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
I am DUBBING this Feature as VERSION BANHAMMER!
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
Soopy's online, we are talking. Here's hoping, folks.  Grin Grin
@halofirebtc
I'll give you guys a little update.

Richie has not contacted me about why he disabled it. It's probably because he can't get his wallet to sync. I will leave trex be until we get a client that solves everything that is preventing full functionality including syncing. I was thinking about having him disable it anyway, as a precaution, for any problems.

I am testing (or trying to test) 2.0.1. I say trying because I've the client for a little over 12 hours, but the one node I am connected to keeps going down. This is where we are at. I'm stuck at block 130000. Waiting for soopy or the node.

Things are looking up, I do have 2.0.1 in hand. Just have patience as we work for your investment's potential. Thanks!

I'm getting juiced as we speak, well more coffee anyway.
Much juice, very OC. Cheesy
I was syncing before, but I have been unable to sync over the last 5 hours.

Look at the block explorer it shows the last block found 6 hours ago. So if you are on block 288597 you are in sync.

Tim, your statement isn't 100% true to the network, but it is 100% true for that chain. This only means you are synced to the block explorer's chain. There are at least two chains. The chain that the explorer is NOT on is over 2000 blocks ahead of the explorer's chain (edit: last I knew). Both chains have 1.0.9 and 2.0.0 clients, and multiple peers connected to each.

I can say 2.0.1 has a version ban, otherwise I'd be synced 100% from all the other peers giving me their chain info, and right back to where we started.
legendary
One reason why soopy has me test everything is because he has (stated he owns) zero OC. Even if he had a few given to him right now (aside from our client problems for moving coins due to multiple chains), it wouldn't make any difference because he's not able to stake them for 2 weeks. My wallet stakes and stakes and stakes and stakes and well, you get the idea.

But, once we get a working client, I would LOVE to send him at least 25k from the development fund I hold (with consensus from the community, of course), I will collect additional donations if we all want to contribute to him as well, but wait for instructions - DO NOT MOVE COINS NOW.

My thought: We wanted to pay mystphyx 20k oc for a mac wallet, I suggest we show soopy some love for doing amazing work above and beyond, otherwise it seems disrespectful.

I agree. We SHOULD give soopy some juice! I'll donate 5k on the 25k who's willing to match!?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

Richie has not contacted me about why he disabled it. It's probably because he can't get his wallet to sync. I will leave trex be until we get a client that solves everything that is preventing full functionality including syncing. I was thinking about having him disable it anyway, as a precaution, for any problems.

I am testing (or trying to test) 2.0.1. I say trying because I've the client for a little over 12 hours, but the one node I am connected to keeps going down. This is where we are at. I'm stuck at block 130000. Waiting for soopy or the node.

Things are looking up, I do have 2.0.1 in hand. Just have patience as we work for your investment's potential. Thanks!

Look at the block explorer it shows the last block found 6 hours ago. So if you are on block 288597 you are in sync.
legendary
Activity: 1778

@halofirebtc
One reason why soopy has me test everything is because he has (stated he owns) zero OC. Even if he had a few given to him right now (aside from our client problems for moving coins due to multiple chains), it wouldn't make any difference because he's not able to stake them for 2 weeks. My wallet stakes and stakes and stakes and stakes and well, you get the idea.

But, once we get a working client, I would LOVE to send him at least 25k from the development fund I hold (with consensus from the community, of course), I will collect additional donations if we all want to contribute to him as well, but wait for instructions - DO NOT MOVE COINS NOW.

My thought: We wanted to pay mystphyx 20k oc for a mac wallet, I suggest we show soopy some love for doing amazing work above and beyond, otherwise it seems disrespectful.
@halofirebtc

legendary

Huh Huh Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Huh Huh Huh Huh

What Could it MEAN!
It means what is displayed - we are getting ready for juicy features.

I was just HYPING the news that IS COMING!!!

^ Raven likes this image.... Wink

I DO it's the perfect ad board for us! everything esle is "TOO the MOON" and blah blah masternodes.

hi i m new on orangecoin ....
my wallet syncing 91.90% and than stuck ..

last 6 hour ago syncing 91.90% after 6 hour still same syncing 91.90%...

any solution //..

my download speed 6mb

Huh Huh Huh

If you are on the same block as the explorer (https://chainz.cryptoid.info/oc) then you are in sync but the wallet might not show it if a block has not been found within the last hour.

current block: 288597

last few hours same nothing change ..

Welcome to OC!!! Right now we have discovered a bug in the code that has prevented people to sync properly, this code has been erroneous since the inception of the coin and this portion of code is being analysed and fixed as we speak. Please bear with us as we again ARE WORKING very hard to resolve the issues!

Til then please help spread the word that ORANGECOIN IS BACK BABY!

Attention:

BITTREX has Disabled OC I feel we need a little more information on the problem at hand, and where we are at? Just to keep people informed and still interested,

Please and thank you Guys!!

Keep up the hard work.

Cheers!

-Raven
Activity: 146
Merit: 100

any solution //..

my download speed 6mb

Huh Huh Huh

If you are on the same block as the explorer (https://chainz.cryptoid.info/oc) then you are in sync but the wallet might not show it if a block has not been found within the last hour.

last few hours same nothing change ..
legendary

any solution //..

my download speed 6mb

Huh Huh Huh

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

any solution //..

my download speed 6mb

Huh Huh Huh
@halofirebtc

What Could it MEAN!

^ Raven likes this image.... Wink
legendary

What Could it MEAN!

legendary
My current block is 288555 the same block as CHAINZ block explorer

I'm also still in sync with the CHAINZ block explorer (https://chainz.cryptoid.info/oc) at block height 288597
legendary

What Could it MEAN!
legendary
legendary
My current block is 288555 the same block as CHAINZ block explorer
@halofirebtc
I put up a 217k bootstrap on the website. At least its in charted territory, pre-262799.
Pages:
Jump to: