Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OC] Orangecoin v2.0.4 ✦ PoS ✦ Anon ✦ Masternode Whitepaper ✦ Get Juiced! - page 41. (Read 72528 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
What's the good news?

Block update: 288388 of 290456 that sounds wrong...

Hm not sure my self as on block 288597 and estimated blocks 286723 looks like messed up and out sync. Hope to see some fixes coming as this is painful not being able trade with coins and markets on hold.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
What's the good news?

Block update: 288388 of 290456 that sounds wrong...
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
legendary
Activity: 1778
@halofirebtc
@halofirebtc
I show no improvement. sorry folks. Connection to the node comes and goes, no syncing past 194000. I tried syncing from 0 again, same thing. No syncing even when connected. I put the 194000 info back in the OC %appdata% and continue to wait and see.

quality nodes are hard (for my wallet) to find, haha. Just a joke.... Smiley
legendary
Just got in, at 194000 blocks on 2.0.1. Damn node keeps failing to keep connection. I've PM'd soopy as always.
There is light at the end of the tunnel
that sounds good every positive hints towards some solution must be used.I am keeping eye on OC thread to see how the things move further.
Yeah, as we wait for Halofire's node to sync completely.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Just got in, at 194000 blocks on 2.0.1. Damn node keeps failing to keep connection. I've PM'd soopy as always.
that sounds good every positive hints towards some solution must be used.I am keeping eye on OC thread to see how the things move further.
legendary
@halofirebtc
legendary
hi,all,seem it is time to give up.

Lol if you can do better then introduce another coin lets see where it gets. It takes time and perfection to bring out something that is perfect, orange might be a bit sour atm due to a few code problems, but no doubt devs working around it or would not be here and would of packed up shop and left lone ago. If you got nothing good to say or comment about leave them elsewhere. Just one more to add to the ignore list for idiotic comments.

We have just discovered a major coding problem that plagued OC from the original dev

-Raven

Well that answers my last question as to why it was disabled and no doubt for security until it is looked into and fixed. Really dont get people soon as problems happened come then people saying crap its took off its time to leave dont bother. I cant wait for the come back if new devs succeed where the plagued part is and gets fixed will be a nice leap forward. Maybe just re write everything from the ground up going over section by section that way you cover your own tracks and fix what is needed.

I agree, but we have a SUPERDEV so.... Sorry to say BUT "Piss off FUDDERS" do your own hard work and come to me, tell me how much time you spend working out problems. AND PROPERLY FIX THEM, do it right or don't do it at all, Is my motto.

So word to fudders: come with facts and look at the code it's on github. Or DO NOT POST. We're a factual team not a fiction child's book. Look at what we have done in 6 weeks. Old dev Sat and collected for 6 weeks. BOOM! OC TIME #OutofControl
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

Lol if you can do better then introduce another coin lets see where it gets. It takes time and perfection to bring out something that is perfect, orange might be a bit sour atm due to a few code problems, but no doubt devs working around it or would not be here and would of packed up shop and left lone ago. If you got nothing good to say or comment about leave them elsewhere. Just one more to add to the ignore list for idiotic comments.

We have just discovered a major coding problem that plagued OC from the original dev

-Raven

Well that answers my last question as to why it was disabled and no doubt for security until it is looked into and fixed. Really dont get people soon as problems happened come then people saying crap its took off its time to leave dont bother. I cant wait for the come back if new devs succeed where the plagued part is and gets fixed will be a nice leap forward. Maybe just re write everything from the ground up going over section by section that way you cover your own tracks and fix what is needed.
legendary
And the fudders come marching in.... Sorry but:

We have just discovered a major coding problem that plagued OC from the original dev.

So please if you have nothing but a negative attitude and telling hard working people to stop working, you sir/madam do not know the meaning of succes and hard work, without hard work there is no success. Hard work is not for the weak hearted nor minded.

-Raven
Activity: 688
@halofirebtc
Spoke with richie from trex, we are leaving OC disabled for everyone's protection.

I am not home, but I wanted to post so everyone leaves richie be. He is a very busy guy and has the patience of a saint. So to alleviate all the OC ticket traffic, let it be known here what is going on. Sorry, richie!!! Smiley

legendary
The client is now syncing. have to go for a while, hold down the fort.

Thanks to soopy! Smiley

HOLDIN'! Thank you very much SOOPY!
legendary
It is good time to buy some but don't why it is still disabled on bittrex.I would keep an eye when it enables again or have any update about it.Good work guys keep it up OC will rock soon.

Thank you buddu!!! We work as a team, a team of DOers! (Home Depot plug)
Activity: 700
It is good time to buy some but don't why it is still disabled on bittrex.I would keep an eye when it enables again or have any update about it.Good work guys keep it up OC will rock soon.
legendary
Perfect update and lol at raven lmfao Ban hammer version. Hammer time approaching.

I thought you would love that Crazy!

Cheers!

-Raven
@halofirebtc
The client is now syncing. have to go for a while, hold down the fort.

Thanks to soopy! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: