Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OFFICIAL] PR.network – Incentives-based Publishing & Credibility Reviews - page 18. (Read 33421 times)

Activity: 782
Merit: 500
With all those added features, cards are becoming even more interesting to create and hold.
This adds a whole new dimension, even if you're only rating cards or just visiting them.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Waves address 3PP4npcijfECsxrf4Ms4rSxPuZq1kamGn7H
Cool updates, keep on with the good work!
Activity: 294
We are almost done with the comment-share section!

In the next couple of days, you will have an opportunity to: Share something important about "XYZ"
you will see the share section on top of each PR Card you voted, (just above the traits section: "I think XYS Is")

What is really cool is that everyone will be able to add embedded content to comments, so you can share relevant youtube videos, articles, music and more Smiley

Expect very soon another closed bounty "only for members of this thread". We want to boost up the number of comments and traits on PR Cards and we will incentivize you guys with tokens for sharing traits and comments. More details soon.

The Official Bounty Thread will be released publically as soon as coin's distribution is available on the PR.network platform. We work on it.

Guys, enjoy being Early Adopters! Great future is in front of us!

Good news, great to see the project is progressing !
Activity: 246
We are almost done with the comment-share section!

In the next couple of days, you will have an opportunity to: Share something important about "XYZ"
you will see the share section on top of each PR Card you voted, (just above the traits section: "I think XYS Is")

What is really cool is that everyone will be able to add embedded content to comments, so you can share relevant youtube videos, articles, music and more Smiley

Expect very soon another closed bounty "only for members of this thread". We want to boost up the number of comments and traits on PR Cards and we will incentivize you guys with tokens for sharing traits and comments. More details soon.

The Official Bounty Thread will be released publically as soon as coin's distribution is available on the PR.network platform. We work on it.

Guys, enjoy being Early Adopters! Great future is in front of us!
Can you explain the difference between early bird supporter and early bird community , like seen in the ico schedule?

Please review the major update here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22387799

Early Bird Supporters - members who’ve been supporting the development of the platform since the beginning.
Early-Bird Investors, developers, partners and community members. Only signed up members with a minimum of 20 Balanced Votes can participate
Activity: 249
What determines the early bird level? and is there a way to check what level you are?

The Early Bird level depends on user's registration number, which isn't public yet but we will make it so.

There are 12 levels/waves of early adopters planned.

LVL 1 are all members with Queue ID 1-300 (all spots reserved)
LVL 2 are all member with Queue ID 301 until 1100 (current new members)
LVL 3 1101 till 2000th

This Airdrop will be executed according to the below plan:

The next new member will have registration number:572.
This qualifies him/her for LVL 2 Early Bird Level of 750 PRN.
Can you explain the difference between early bird supporter and early bird community , like seen in the ico schedule?
this is the nice airdrop project but i miss out this project. i want to know that this airdrop is now still running or end..?
In order to look your website,  i am appreciate and interested to join here. Hopefully you will get response me.
thanks

Our 2 Official Airdrops are just starting.

It probably seems complicated but it really isn't. It's actually one of the easiest airdrops you could participate in. 
Simply sign up and vote to reflect the public opinion of famous people and organizations.

We are only approaching the 700th community member but the airdrop will be allocated to the first 12.000 Members
We've just passed 6100 Balanced Voted but the first 100.000 Balanced Votes will receive the airdrop.

This means Airdrop in only fulfilled in approx. 6% so far.

I tried registering via Twitter but received an "Oopes!  Something went wrong" message so I tried registering on the main form.  I filled everything out and received the same message.  What should I do?

Thanks!

Let us check the issue, thank you.

Activity: 462
Merit: 115
I tried registering via Twitter but received an "Oopes!  Something went wrong" message so I tried registering on the main form.  I filled everything out and received the same message.  What should I do?

Thanks!
Where is the airdrop detail?

We are still finalising the White Paper for the Public Reputation Network. The platform is designed to serve diversed communities. Over time all those communities will shape one PRN community that will decide on how PRN's looks like, as well as how the PRN token is airdropped - for this purpose we will utilise the Balanced Binary Voting (BBV) approach.

There is 12.000.000 PRN Tokens (PRN). Every 12 months only 1 Million of PRN will be released.
Each release will be based on the BBV approach. Total: 500K Airdrop/500K ICO's per year.

The first 12 months is counted as of the 07th of July 2017th. (3 years after the BBV has been invented) As we still work on the documentation we can only provide you with the guidance on how the PRN is planned to be allocated in the first Airdrop - Approximately 2 up to 3 months from now or after 10k community members reached.

Airdrop will be distributed to:

- Early adopters: The first x batch of verified users will get x qty of PRN. The second x batch of verified users will get x quantity of PRN-parameter, expect up to 12 batches.
- Early users: The first x batch of non-verified users will get x qty of PRN. The second x batch of non-verified users will get x quantity of PRN-parameter, expect up to 12 batches
- PRN Project supporters: There will be x qty of PRN assigned to Premium members.
- Voter's allocation pool - pro rata allocation of PRN tokens based on the number of the balanced votes per given time frame/cycle.
- Publisher's pool - pro rata allocation of PRN based on the number of PR Cards Published per given time frame/cycle.
- Community Airdrops where the PRN community influences on how many and to whom the PRN Token gets distributed.
- Each year only capped 1% of PRN token will be distributed to its founders. Total 12% of the total supply.
this is the nice airdrop project but i miss out this project. i want to know that this airdrop is now still running or end..?
In order to look your website,  i am appreciate and interested to join here. Hopefully you will get response me.
thanks

You haven't missed out at all, and you can join right away.

Comment-votes are different than Balanced-votes?  (Hope so).   Also, when is the ICO? Eagerly awaiting.

Yes, these are different. There will be no limits or balance required between Disagree/Agree on comments but the imbalance info will be included in voters profile info. This is all test run now, so if we see some bad stuff we might consider bringing the requirement for balance too.

100% sure.

We do ICO after main features (mentioned in the earlier post) are released. This is to keep PR.Network platform long-term resistant to all Token and ICO related legal concerns. However! Don't worry! There is a positive side of it! The good news is we can do a pre-registration, with email and small ETH confirmation!

This would give you the opportunity to lock yourself a privileged position in the Community ICO and Pre-ICO before anyone else!

Are you interested in the pre-registration for ICO? Tell us about it here and why do you think "PR+ will go to the moon!?"

The list says 50% allocated for the ICO, is the rest to be airdropped, and wouldn't that significantly harm the value of the token?

No - Airdrop is to support the Mainstream Adoption and the Development. Yearly release cap for airdrop is set to maximum 3 MLN per year. It will take total 20 years to release the coin in full.

Interested in pre-registration.
Activity: 273
I have signed up on the site, hopefully this will be a successful coin!
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Where is the airdrop detail?

We are still finalising the White Paper for the Public Reputation Network. The platform is designed to serve diversed communities. Over time all those communities will shape one PRN community that will decide on how PRN's looks like, as well as how the PRN token is airdropped - for this purpose we will utilise the Balanced Binary Voting (BBV) approach.

There is 12.000.000 PRN Tokens (PRN). Every 12 months only 1 Million of PRN will be released.
Each release will be based on the BBV approach. Total: 500K Airdrop/500K ICO's per year.

The first 12 months is counted as of the 07th of July 2017th. (3 years after the BBV has been invented) As we still work on the documentation we can only provide you with the guidance on how the PRN is planned to be allocated in the first Airdrop - Approximately 2 up to 3 months from now or after 10k community members reached.

Airdrop will be distributed to:

- Early adopters: The first x batch of verified users will get x qty of PRN. The second x batch of verified users will get x quantity of PRN-parameter, expect up to 12 batches.
- Early users: The first x batch of non-verified users will get x qty of PRN. The second x batch of non-verified users will get x quantity of PRN-parameter, expect up to 12 batches
- PRN Project supporters: There will be x qty of PRN assigned to Premium members.
- Voter's allocation pool - pro rata allocation of PRN tokens based on the number of the balanced votes per given time frame/cycle.
- Publisher's pool - pro rata allocation of PRN based on the number of PR Cards Published per given time frame/cycle.
- Community Airdrops where the PRN community influences on how many and to whom the PRN Token gets distributed.
- Each year only capped 1% of PRN token will be distributed to its founders. Total 12% of the total supply.
thanks
Rym
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
I don’t understand how I join to this airdrop I ask help please !!!!!
Per now only ETH is considered as an option but let us reconsider.

- PRN & PRICO will be traded at our internal exchange.
- ICO might last 12 months maximum but if more buyer are there, after one price point is "eaten" next will start automatically.

So it might happen than the ICO would be finished in days or max weeks, so no worries.

But think about it: Assuming ICO will last maximum period of 12 months. Still every month price of the Token will be offered for average 20% higher price, rising from the baseline 0.02$ to nominal price  of 0.2$. Isn't 1000% increase in a year huge enough?

PR+ to the moon! Smiley
Will we be able to buy in with btc?

About the ico structure,

- the ico can't sell out
- all circulating coins will be tied to the ico price for a year

What's your view on this? Don't you think it might lead to less investors?

Comment-votes are different than Balanced-votes?  (Hope so).   Also, when is the ICO? Eagerly awaiting.

Yes, these are different. There will be no limits or balance required between Disagree/Agree on comments but the imbalance info will be included in voters profile info. This is all test run now, so if we see some bad stuff we might consider bringing the requirement for balance too.

100% sure.

We do ICO after main features (mentioned in the earlier post) are released. This is to keep PR.Network platform long-term resistant to all Token and ICO related legal concerns. However! Don't worry! There is a positive side of it! The good news is we can do a pre-registration, with email and small ETH confirmation!

This would give you the opportunity to lock yourself a privileged position in the Community ICO and Pre-ICO before anyone else!

Are you interested in the pre-registration for ICO? Tell us about it here and why do you think "PR+ will go to the moon!?"

The list says 50% allocated for the ICO, is the rest to be airdropped, and wouldn't that significantly harm the value of the token?

No - Airdrop is to support the Mainstream Adoption and the Development. Yearly release cap for airdrop is set to maximum 3 MLN per year. It will take total 20 years to release the coin in full.
Activity: 84
Love this idea about REPUTATION on BLOCKCHAIN
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
s1
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
While we work on the coolest and most important features:

- The Opinion Predictions
- Uniques Digital Assets Exchange
- Ledger Info and data upload
- Daily Voting Cycles

we also work on improving the user experience.

Even though we hesitated before we decided to enable comments for a test run. If it's as beneficial for the community as we think it can be we will keep it as a standard feature.

Our community members will be able to post comments on all PR Cards voted and vote and reply to comments of other members on all PR Cards. All Comments will gather votes. All comments with negative votes will require additional clicks to open it. After comments get reported as inappropriate and gather more negative votes, the comment will require more clicks to open it and eventually it will become blocked. The most positive comments will be on top of the PR Card. In the future comments are expected to be integrated with the incentivized predictions

Currently in the dev testing:
https://i.imgur.com/1Z2P2lV.jpg

Users votes will decide whether comments are visible or not:
https://i.imgur.com/VFLKLDx.jpg

Comment-votes are different than Balanced-votes?  (Hope so).   Also, when is the ICO? Eagerly awaiting.
While we work on the coolest and most important features:

- The Opinion Predictions
- Uniques Digital Assets Exchange
- Ledger Info and data upload
- Daily Voting Cycles

we also work on improving the user experience.

Even though we hesitated before we decided to enable comments for a test run. If it's as beneficial for the community as we think it can be we will keep it as a standard feature.

Our community members will be able to post comments on all PR Cards voted and vote and reply to comments of other members on all PR Cards. All Comments will gather votes. All comments with negative votes will require additional clicks to open it. After comments get reported as inappropriate and gather more negative votes, the comment will require more clicks to open it and eventually it will become blocked. The most positive comments will be on top of the PR Card. In the future comments are expected to be integrated with the incentivized predictions

Currently in the dev testing:

Users votes will decide whether comments are visible or not:
Activity: 126
Awesome, thanks. Looking forward to it!
Pages:
Jump to: