Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OFFICIAL] PR.network – Incentives-based Publishing & Credibility Reviews - page 20. (Read 33421 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Hello,
i'm waiting for the verification's mail.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Miner on nvidia
Activity: 121
“Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"
closely following all the updates, and pretty excited with the concept and the plan you have laid out.
any reason why the token won't be listed on exchanges?

Fortunately, that's not the case. We will list our main token PR+ on all the possible exchanges.
Only PR- "Card Tokens" will not be listed (by us) on these exchanges.

This is due to there will be too many PR-Card Tokens. (up to capped - 500K PR- Tokens)

Instead, we will support an internal exchange where PR+ and all PR- Card Tokens will be listed and exchanged.
Good thing is that all PR Card Holders will be able to list their token at exchanges.

That's great to know! So do we have a list of possible exchanges? I hope Bittrex is also being considered.
When you say "all PR Card Holders will be able to list their token at exchanges", will each card have a unique token by name ?
Activity: 246
Thanks for the constant update. I believe you will be opening the ICO this month, if I am not mistaken.

We are still consulting the matter with the lawyer but from the legal point of view, it's much safer for PR.network to run ICO after the platform is 100% ready. If it's concluded to run ICO after PRN is ready, it might be that the ICO will get pushed a bit due to the dev delays. We understand your frustration, but at least you know now for sure - we're serious about the long-term future of this project, not just the ICO.
Activity: 392
Merit: 130
Thanks for the constant update. I believe you will be opening the ICO this month, if I am not mistaken.
closely following all the updates, and pretty excited with the concept and the plan you have laid out.

Fortunately, that's not the case. We will list our main token PR+ on all the possible exchanges.
Only PR- "Card Tokens" will not be listed (by us) on these exchanges.

This is due to there will be too many PR-Card Tokens. (up to capped - 500K PR- Tokens)

Instead, we will support an internal exchange where PR+ and all PR- Card Tokens will be listed and exchanged.
Good thing is that all PR Card Holders will be able to list their token at exchanges.
Activity: 121
“Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"
This is abit complicated for me to be honest as english is not my mother tongue , what is the milestone dev is looking to achieve?

In other words. Based on what we've learned from legal ICO experts in California, from a regulatory perspective, with all the cool stuff that we already have, it's better for us to do the ICO after the platform is fully functional (added exchange, predictions and token factory) We aren't far from the final so now we try to get stuff done, at least to have the majority of functions.

This is abit complicated for me to be honest as english is not my mother tongue , what is the milestone dev is looking to achieve?

In other words. Based on what we've learned from legal ICO experts in California, from a regulatory perspective, with all the cool stuff that we already have, it's better for us to do the ICO after the platform is fully functional (added exchange, predictions and token factory) We aren't far from the final so now we try to get stuff done, at least to have the majority of functions.
Activity: 168
Yes, in crypto terms it is a very long time.  Not sure what the reasoning behind that is?

We do things differently than the majority of ICOs.

ICO is spread over the period of 12 months to support the harmonic distribution of PRICO Token. Information is spread with a speed of light, but it never reaches diverse communities at the same time. Over the period of 12 months, we will have a chance to reach out many among global communities.

Our priority is the compliance. In most of the cases, ICO is used to finance the development of a solution, but we already have a solution. Our ICO funds will be used to support the expansion and mainstream adoption. We’ve already built our BETA solution with no ICO fundraising. In 2-3 months we may complete the entire solution. If we manage to do so, our coins cannot be considered as “Securities” and can be sold in every country with no restrictions. From the legal standpoint of view PR+ and PR- will be “Utility” Assets. So really great opportunity for everyone to keep valuable assets that comply with all the regulations!
Activity: 205
Yes, in crypto terms it is a very long time.  Not sure what the reasoning behind that is?
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
The ico going to take quite a long time though. I get the idea behind a slower distribution,
but I don't know if the longer duration is going to be that beneficial.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
this is one of the projects i actually like. Im an early adopter who signed up a long time ago and its just fun to make these cards and vote. You know a project is good when you want to come back and vote and participate. Ill be keeping my airdropped tokens for a while.
Poor choice of words I guess, was reading it on mobile and thought I might have missed some bits and pieces.
I didn't really mean to imply there was anything I didn't like.

On the contrary actually, the project is quite impressive, features like the card tokens and internal exchange have surpassed my expectations.
Even more things in store than expected.  Grin
Most of the mentioned features look great, excited for more developments.

If only most of them, then which ones don't? Cheesy

Please let us know. We can still change some of the plans if the majority doesn't like the direction.
Sincerely I'm yet understand the concept of the project. Could you pls make the whitepaper ready on time?

Actually, a big portion of the Paper has been already released. Please go through the paper-lite released last Friday.
Even more things in store than expected.  Grin
These features look great, excited for more developments.

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
PUBLIC REPUTATION NETWORK
(PRN/PR.NETWORK)

PRN is an incentivized social influence network built for communities to reflect actual reputations of public people and organizations and to predict their future reputations.

PRN is built to serve the global community as the most reliable source of information about the public trust - generated from the bottom-up based Balanced Binary Voting.

PRN is a platform for public entities to help them identify how to act and behave on a daily basis in order to survive in their public sphere.

PUBLIC REPUTATION NETWORK utilizes the Balanced Binary Voting. The latest voting model invented by PRN founders:

"In the balanced binary voting overall sentiment of the society is always neutral. In every case, a balancing is necessary for every vote to count. In this model, voters are incentivized to vote on topics they do and do not feel strong sentiment about. When a voter expresses a positive opinion on a topic, the second balancing vote must be negative and vice versa.  Each voter casts first vote on the topic he/she may feel strongly about and balances the vote with the second opinion for another topic of their choice they may not have a strong feeling about."

PRN LEGACY:

Official Animatic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCMPpufFHaA&t=5s
Official Landing Page: https://www.pr.network/landing
Official Website: https://www.pr.network/
Rules Page: https://pr.network/rules
Empty blog awaiting for you blogger: https://pr.network/blog/
Domains: https://publicreputation.network/ http://publicreputation.net http://public-reputation.com
White Paper: Under Review

PUBLIC REPUTATION NETWORK is now initiating the integration with the Blockchain. This process involves the transformation of the platform into a decentralized organization with its internal digital asset PRN Token - 12 Million PRN Tokens are expected to be created for global communities, investors, early adopter, and founders. PRN Token is the essential element of the incentive program and the platform as a whole, in which the active members earn or lose % of the PRN Token at the end of every day/cycle.

PRN Token grants its holders the ability to earn incentives for correct predictions of the actual reputations of public entities. Anyone holding PRN Token will have the ability to vote, create and hold unique PR Cards that represent and measure the public trust towards the entity the card represents. PRN Token holders can collect PR Cards, buy them or sell them to others like unique digital assets. Holding PR CARDS will generate rewards for their holders as they will be entities to additional % from the card's losers pool.

Token Distribution:
PRN Token will be Airdropped and 50% will be offered in ICO's.

PR.NETWORK is still in BETA version - with no Token Attached to it yet. There are Voting Points instead, which are limited in a weekly cycle.
Every PR Card created in BETA will belong to the PR card's creator after integration with the Block Chain is completed.
Every vote cast will count in the Airdrop allocation. Use it and take the advantage as the early adopter. (Note: The number of PR Points and PR Cards is limited in a week to limit the abuse and give equal chances to everybody)

We raise funds from private investors to envision the integration of PRN with the Block Chain and the initiation of the 1st ICO Release as soon as possible. Our target is to raise 200 ETH but we don't ask you for help. If you are interested in the project don't hesitate to PM us. We look forward to connecting with devs, potential partners, supporters or interested co-founders.

To participate in the Airdrop simply join the PRN Movement:

- Create an account at the Public Reputation Network:

1) Visit: https://pr.network/register/
2) Click on: Login Facebook, Login Google, Login Linkedin or Login Twitter to become a verified member.
3) If you don't use social media fill in the registration form and verify the email address to become an unverified member.
4) Cast at least 1 Balanced Binary Vote (+1 vote/-1 vote)

- Increase your PRN allocation ratio:

1) Become a Premium Member
2) Vote regularly on PR Cards
3) Create PR Cards

- To maximise your future incentives.

1) Create as many PR Cards of trendy entities as you can.

Stay tuned for more info and don't hesitate to ask questions if you have any ideas or concerns.
Sincerely I'm yet understand the concept of the project. Could you pls make the whitepaper ready on time?
Will there be rewards for users who vote on the cards but do not create them?
Yes, voting or better: “predicting the general opinion using votes” is the main long-term incentive program where every day a minimum of 2% of Locked token Qty is redistributed from inaccurate members to the accurate ones.

It’s important to note that the first 100.000 Votes (Currently we’ve got 6000 Votes) will be backed by a Token as an incentive for Early Bird Voters/Adopters from the Bounty Program- DevOp support. When prodictions get activated this 100K will be locked for everyday redistribution of the 2% from the worst predictors to those that are the best (accuracy-wise).

... Holding PR Card tokens will generate earnings for Token Holders from fees paid on these Cards.  If you own 1% of a token, you earn 1% of all fees paid on the PR Card token you own.

Who pays a service fee, what does the fee pay for, and why would anyone want to pay a service fee?  Please explain this bootstrapping.  Thanks

It's a Security Fee - Flexible Security fees are used against spam and Sybil attacks. Fees differ among PR Cards and community members. The higher probability of a fraud the higher fee.  The check system behind will analyze votes and PR Cards to defines ratio to the baseline fee for each Card and Member.

Baseline fee is very low, it's an equivalent of 0.02 $ in Token for every request on the card.
s1
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
... Holding PR Card tokens will generate earnings for Token Holders from fees paid on these Cards.  If you own 1% of a token, you earn 1% of all fees paid on the PR Card token you own.

Who pays a service fee, what does the fee pay for, and why would anyone want to pay a service fee?  Please explain this bootstrapping.  Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: