Pages:
Author

Topic: ☘️☘️[ANN][OHM] OHM WALLET - Changing The Future Of Monetary Value ☘️☘️ - page 11. (Read 22884 times)

Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
I was about to buy some coins when I saw that the circulation supply was only 30 million coins and with a low marketcap but then I saw that the total supply is 500 million with a 6% premine. That is very discouraging. I was really was aiming for nice returns here but I have to do some more research and see what happens from now on. Good luck though
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
It's turtles all the way down!
Hey all! We are very proud to release our new logo!

This is an exciting step for us as we move forward with our goals and improve upon not only the coin itself, but this community we are trying to build. Here's to the future!

Thanks,
Vack
Activity: 540
Merit: 265
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
When there is an addition on the yobit exchange?

We've sent them an email and we're waiting for a reply. They've been adding a lot of coins recently and with our recent volume increase on Nova we're hoping to hear from them soon. We might send them another follow up email if we don't hear from them.

It is clear. Thanks.

We've sent them an email and we're waiting for a reply. They've been adding a lot of coins recently and with our recent volume increase on Nova we're hoping to hear from them soon. We might send them another follow up email if we don't hear from them.
Activity: 81
Why don't you give roadmap at the site?  What you have on your website almost all poorly performing altcoins have also in their own.  No difference from other sh**coins.

Hey there! I'm Vack from the Ohm Marketing team, I'll be here quite often to respond and answer questions. Could you go into more detail about what you would like to see in our roadmap? (Dates, Team members connected to certain projects, etc.) I'll see your response here or you can get in direct contact with me in our public Discord https://discord.gg/SD9pQMA. Let me know!

Thanks,
Vack

Is there anything special to this or is this another scam coin

We volunteers believe so. The theme of promoting kindness and bettering the world has been implemented in our system from the PoS (rather than the energy heavy PoW), to our partnering with SVV to reach as many people as we can that are looking for a way to do this.

We've also implemented the LAMB system http://lamb.humanisbeing.com/ to directly reward acts of kindness, hoping to create a ledger of over 1 million acts.

We try to set the standard and theme of giving with this coin as well - all of the Ohm giveaways have been funded by our staff's personal reservoirs of Ohm and often help new members get a start when they join our server just for being curious and open-minded.

And I can assure you - if this were a scam, it would be a real crappy one. Our team is constantly giving away Ohm in accordance with what we believe in and we each personally do not have a lot. The addresses in the rich list on the block chain are exchanges, organizations, or have set purposes for giveaways and the like.

Thanks,
Vack
Why don't you give roadmap at the site?  What you have on your website almost all poorly performing altcoins have also in their own.  No difference from other sh**coins.

Hey there! I'm Vack from the Ohm Marketing team, I'll be here quite often to respond and answer questions. Could you go into more detail about what you would like to see in our roadmap? (Dates, Team members connected to certain projects, etc.) I'll see your response here or you can get in direct contact with me in our public Discord https://discord.gg/SD9pQMA. Let me know!

Thanks,
Vack
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
--snipped--

Your link appear to be broken. But even if it's accessible, I don't think it is anything but an angry accusation, because this is the first time I heard someone yelled scam on this coin.

The admin of this coin is quite active, he didn't post lately, but maybe that's more because he didn't have any important update to be informed than because he left.
https://steemit.com/svv/@fortified/s-v-v-or-we-reveal-the-person-behind-the-mysterious-arg-and-explorer-ohm-wallets-interesting-marketing-connection

Hello,

While a single individual has spoken negatively about SVV - myself - it has no correlation or relevance to discussion of OHM and the future of it. This being said, there is nothing accurate in this individuals articles beyond the material they have copy pasted from our websites. It is well known in the community that the individual doxxed by @fortfied is a participant of the game. If one were to put effort into their research, they would see through conspiratorially bent individuals seeking a quick dollar from writing sensationalist spam. I suggest you research SVV on your own before you promote (and resultantly financially support/condone) the message of the linked article.

SVV gives the public OHM for performing Acts of Kindness - lamb.humanisbeing.com. That is our relation to OHM.

Regarding OHM-specific material, those questions I leave to the OHM team to answer.
Activity: 14
There is no virus in the ohm wallet exe, it's been scanned by every virus software I can find and there has not been one single issue or result showing a virus. Any claims otherwise are false.
Activity: 59
hallo dev
What is your next plan ?

Maybe explain how a full premined coin is no scam in 2017?

or

Maybe clean the Ohm wallet and stop infecting crypto users with trojans?
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
hallo dev
What is your next plan ?
Activity: 2
--snipped--

Your link appear to be broken. But even if it's accessible, I don't think it is anything but an angry accusation, because this is the first time I heard someone yelled scam on this coin.

The admin of this coin is quite active, he didn't post lately, but maybe that's more because he didn't have any important update to be informed than because he left.
https://steemit.com/svv/@fortified/s-v-v-or-we-reveal-the-person-behind-the-mysterious-arg-and-explorer-ohm-wallets-interesting-marketing-connection
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
--snipped--

Activity: 88
Hi I'm a brand-new newbie. This is my first post ever on this site. So, I downloaded OHM wallet one evening ago. So far, it is pretty smooth. It looks like a really cool project. The wallet is now 100% synced. Click on Receive coin tab, this is my public key where I receive my coins right?
1. How do we acquire OHM private key for safe-keeping cold storage/ paper wallet?
2. How do we create more addresses? OHM wallet app have only 1 address, and I don't see an ability to create more addresses (other than to import) within this wallet.
3. If we import multiple addresses into one OHM wallet, will each address within the wallet receive POS interest coins individually? Or the wallet as a whole? Return interest is based on the amount or how it is calculated?

I am trying to make my desktop PC the main one with all the addresses in it. I plan to keep the desktop connected all the time, while the phone wallets for convince, portable usage.

4. Will there be more air drops or faucets for OHM?

Thanks
Activity: 84
OHM price rising... lots of use cases I've found so far:

- Rewarding acts of goodwill and contributions towards humanity

- Puzzle/game development

- Marketing team looks nicely filled out

Also, staking rewards are pretty good.

As far as roadmap, this one describes the progress so far:

https://ohmwallet.com/ohm-wallet-project-development/
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Why don't you give roadmap at the site?  What you have on your website almost all poorly performing altcoins have also in their own.  No difference from other sh**coins.
Activity: 84
There's nothing wrong with this coin.. lots of pictures, sure

Huge potential with OHM, grab them at this stupid cheap dip price...
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
^^^this

I can't take this coin seriously when it's just a pile of spammed pictures

There's even one of the ohm design on some leaves in a forest, what's the point??

maybe make a seperate thread for them, it's cluttering what could have potential
Pages:
Jump to: