Pages:
Author

Topic: ☘️☘️[ANN][OHM] OHM WALLET - Changing The Future Of Monetary Value ☘️☘️ - page 12. (Read 22884 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
Dev, I am not trying to be rude, just sounding my opinion, I think your thread was overpopulated by your own post. We need other members to actively and enthusiastically talking about the project to gain other people's interests.

Newcomers and crypto traders or investors would prefer to have some reading about recent developments rather than a bunch of image posts.

It might sounds cheap and pitiful, but maybe the easiest method to attract constructive posts are by giving rewards, similar to sig. campaign, maybe you want to do like rewarding 10 constructive posts on this thread with some ohm?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Ohm is breaking through the "resistance" :-) There is going to be "omega" burst in price. People are electrified for Ohm.  ok ill stop now witht he puns
Man, show me please where all this action is going. I can't find it

Brave man to go against the hype! How dare you?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Thank you to all the applicants of L.A.M.B and S.V.V. 

Next task, Electrum server and Android wallet. 

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Ohm is breaking through the "resistance" :-) There is going to be "omega" burst in price. People are electrified for Ohm.  ok ill stop now witht he puns
Man, show me please where all this action is going. I can't find it

Lol.  Thank you for that.   Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: