Pages:
Author

Topic: ☘️☘️[ANN][OHM] OHM WALLET - Changing The Future Of Monetary Value ☘️☘️ - page 9. (Read 22884 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?

Massive POS just for staking Ohmmy, like winning small lotto.

I actually want to know how to stake. I asked dev before (I don't remember on this thread or on the old one) if I have to keep my wallet running or I can just let it sit and it'll automatically stake.

And TBH, I don't really remember dev's answer, I think it was that I don't have to run it 24/7, I can just let it sit but I have to log in every now and then to claim my stake. And uhh... I logged in every one or two weeks, run my wallet around 2-3 hours every time I logged in and mint it, but I never got any stake.

How do I stake, actually?
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
The price of these two days is very pleasant. I hope to keep high and make more profits
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Question OhmWalletDev.
Why do I have a balance on my wallet that does not match in blockexplorer.ohmwallet.com.
The difference is 108 coins.
Yesterday sent 1000 coins to another address, and blockexplorer shows a transaction of 1108 coins.
But in the wallet they remained. What is the problem Huh

I am not a Dev but would like to help.
Do you have more than one address in receive coins section?
If yes then this explains your situation.
Your wallet shows the sum of all of your address' balances. Therefore when you check one of your address on blockexplorer it shows only the balance of that address not total balance of your wallet.

No, in receiving coins one address.

Activity: 151
Question OhmWalletDev.
Why do I have a balance on my wallet that does not match in blockexplorer.ohmwallet.com.
Yesterday sent 1000 coins to another address, and blockexplorer shows a transaction of 1108 coins.

I am not a Dev but would like to help.
Do you have more than one address in receive coins section?
If yes then this explains your situation.
Your wallet shows the sum of all of your address' balances. Therefore when you check one of your address on blockexplorer it shows only the balance of that address not total balance of your wallet.
Activity: 88
Listing with Cryptopia and the recent price reduction last month https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/1484

They want 200,000 DOT

I'm willing to donate 1000 DOT  Smiley Can we get more people to sign up or donate?

DOT is trading on Novaexchange

Massive POS just for staking Ohmmy, like winning small lotto.
Question OhmWalletDev.
When are new exchanges expected?

I just paid for 10 votes on Livecoin exchange. This exchange is where AllSafe (ASAFE2) gets its volume of trading. Getting a listing on an exchange isn't easy if you have a low cap, low trading coin (ranking below 300), but when it gets there, watch out.

We all need to get busy and go to vote. Give us the direction so that our votes count.

Hey developer, what do you think of this:
https://ohmworld.000webhostapp.com/
Ohm only Auction Site and market place

--------------------

We   Ohmmy, WE OHMMIE !

Voting for adding a coin to Livecoin - https://www.livecoin.net/voting/index?vote=Ohm
I just sent a coin request to Poloniex on this address: https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Hope they respond it positively and we start trading there. Ohm has that potential.

I just paid for 10 votes on Livecoin exchange. This exchange is where AllSafe (ASAFE2) gets its volume of trading. Getting a listing on an exchange isn't easy if you have a low cap, low trading coin (ranking below 300), but when it gets there, watch out.

We all need to get busy and go to vote. Give us the direction so that our votes count.

Hey developer, what do you think of this:
https://ohmworld.000webhostapp.com/
Ohm only Auction Site and market place

--------------------

We   Ohmmy, WE OHMMIE !
The status of our current exchange and the exchanges you guys are talking about or looking forward to:

# 61. Novaexchange Volume (24h) top out @   $192,280
# 34. Cryptopia Volume (24h) top out @       $2,072,730
# 29. YoBit (24h) top out  @                        $4,823,850
# 12. Bittrex (24h) top out @                     $14,109,800
  # 3. Poloniex (24h) top out  @                 $71,092,400

Source: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

--------------------

It was fun here in Pre-school at NovaEx, but this little Ohmmy is graduating from pre-K. It needs to move on to a bigger school where all the big boys are there hanging out and get a bigger slice of the pie (or the little Ohmmie will never grow up).

--------------------

We   Ohmmy, WE OHMMIE !
Activity: 364
spattered throughout the golden ethers
BTFD... this coin has a future with this active community and solid dev.
Excellent price development on OHM in last two days. Rises from 215 to 430. Also bitcoin came under $2000. Maybe people are converting to altcoins, especially low priced ones like Ohm.

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_OHM/
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
Very hard ohm to go back to the heyday, I used to sell ohm at 400 satoshi on nova exchange, but now it's still half. Hopefully can still rise again
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
We're excited by our sudden escalation in value and volume on Nova, and are currently holding an internal fundraiser for Yobit. Previously, they had expressed reluctance due to our relatively low trade volume. We're going to pay the .5 for a premium listing, and are hoping that this + our recently bolstered trade volume gets us on board within the next 10-14 days.

Next stop: Bittrex. We've already been in contact with them; they like the coin, but are also reluctant, due to low trade volume. Again, we're hoping our newly organized direction will help us, along with the expected further increase in trade a la Yobit. Timeframe here is fuzzy, but we're trying to maintain this forward momentum, and are looking to be on both exchanges by mid-August.

Maybe we should pause the effort (if there any) you put on poloniex and relocate them to bittrex or next development (a signature campaign manager, perhaps?), because polo is quite not safe these days. I still have some faith in polo, they'll get better one day, but until that day come, we better relocating our resources to other sectors.
We're excited by our sudden escalation in value and volume on Nova, and are currently holding an internal fundraiser for Yobit. Previously, they had expressed reluctance due to our relatively low trade volume. We're going to pay the .5 for a premium listing, and are hoping that this + our recently bolstered trade volume gets us on board within the next 10-14 days.

Next stop: Bittrex. We've already been in contact with them; they like the coin, but are also reluctant, due to low trade volume. Again, we're hoping our newly organized direction will help us, along with the expected further increase in trade a la Yobit. Timeframe here is fuzzy, but we're trying to maintain this forward momentum, and are looking to be on both exchanges by mid-August.

Thanks for the quick and capacious answer. Bitrex is cool. With OHM in the future.
Activity: 112

Activity: 112
Thank you for the good news.

Thank you for taking the time to read it! We're still around, and we've been busy.

I'd like to add something that one of our devs, chenstyle, created after a virtual meeting we had a few days ago. It's based on what turned into a 2.5-hour lecture he delivered, which belongs on YouTube alongside the likes of Feynman. It was seriously awesome.

Quote from: chenstyle
What is the meaning of value? What gives a currency its value? Is it a matter of necessity or perception? What if it’s both?

Ohm is something different. The premise behind Ohm that is different than other currencies is two-fold. The first, is that it is used as the official currency for an augmented reality game (ARG) called SVV. The second is that the only way Ohm is rewarded without a direct purchase, is through acts of kindness that are oriented toward positive change in the world.

The value of Ohm is not just determined based on supply and demand like other currencies, both crypto and fiat alike, but is determined based on the value of an act of kindness, which for some, that act could be perceived as necessity. An elderly woman who doesn’t have the strength to carry her groceries to the door, has a need for assistance, whether it’s out of kindness or incentivized with a reward, she would be willing to reward someone for their assistance.

There are two ways to look at how this woman will meet her need - she can offer a monetary reward in advance, or she can hope that someone offers their help for free. In either case, whether someone helps because of the money being offered up front or because they feel compelled to do it out of kindness, the end result is the same - the elderly woman had her need met, and the person doing it did so out of kindness and perceived the value of the act of helping without the need for reward, or they did so because their perceived value was in the monetary reward.

This represents two different types of mindsets that hold true for everyone - “service-to-self” and “service-to-others”. Some people are motivated by how they feel rewarded by helping others, including acts of kindness, and others are motivated for self gain, and we see this all the time within the pillars of humanity, in finance, law, medicine, technology, politics.

We have learned that money in its current form is also used as a tool for manipulation and provides a path to corruption. Ohm, SVV and LAMB all have a goal of changing the world, and changing how currency is valued.

The SVV has a focus of improving self through learning, meditation, spiritual exploration, math, music and other positive actions through an ARG. For those who don’t want to take part in that aspect of self-growth but enjoy the idea of being rewarded for acts of kindness, there is LAMB. For those who want to hold a currency where the value of it is supported by making the world a better place through genuine, experiential acts that have been recorded with evidence, they can buy Ohm directly.

The purpose of all of these methods is to improve the world through actionable means and give a different meaning to the word “value” while simultaneously moving to a decentralized monetary system that is backed by people’s actions.

^^^ This is the best expression of what it is that we're trying to do that I've seen yet. Having it put this way actually galvanized a lot of people into higher levels of involvement; there were a lot of people who'd been looking for a way to express what it is that they were trying to do, but they'd had trouble putting it into words themselves.
Pages:
Jump to: