Pages:
Author

Topic: ☘️☘️[ANN][OHM] OHM WALLET - Changing The Future Of Monetary Value ☘️☘️ - page 4. (Read 22884 times)

Activity: 540
Merit: 265
Cryptopia is perfect! Than we go nice volume! Thanks for information!
Activity: 66
Merit: 3
OK nice. But we gonna do swap? Or we use old coins? And what about new exchange?

We are going to do a coin swap and we have contacted cryptopia and coin exchange for what they require from us after we update.
This is really low exchanges. When will be listed on better exchanges? And waht about future marketing?

We are working on new exchanges right now and when we formally announce our swap date we will begin our more traditional marketing strategy.

Do you have any date booked for release wallet? And what amount for MASTERNODE?

We are almost done with the wallet and when final testing is done we will have a release date.

Masternodes are 3000 Ω

OK nice. But we gonna do swap? Or we use old coins? And what about new exchange?
We are almost done with the wallet and when final testing is done we will have a release date.

Masternodes are 3000 Ω

Take your time and get things right! Finish the testing phrase. We don't want half-baked stuff. We want fully functional coin and wallet. Please keep us informed.

That's the plan!!!
Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Masternodes are 3000 Ω

Take your time and get things right! Finish the testing phrase. We don't want half-baked stuff. We want fully functional coin and wallet. Please keep us informed.
This is really low exchanges. When will be listed on better exchanges? And waht about future marketing?

We are working on new exchanges right now and when we formally announce our swap date we will begin our more traditional marketing strategy.

Masternodes are 3000 Ω
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
When we're buying into Ohm, we are also buying into the team of great people. RasAlGhul is such a dear friend. He is so very busy, but he will make himself available to chat or answer your questions. This teaches me a lesson. You don't just invest in a coin, you invest in the people. Ohm is Great not because of the coin, but because of the great people behind it. The exchange will be closing temporary due to the new takeover. The exchange is (will be) down, the coin is not. Last chance for cheap Ohm. Ohm will moon for sure.

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
As many of you may know nova exchange will be closing it's doors temporarily https://novaexchange.com/news/, we want you to know we still plan on doing the swap either manually or on other exchanges. We are currently contacting other new exchanges to be listed on, this was something we were going to do after the coin swap but the community on discord wants us to apply to other exchanges. So the community spoke we listened. So this is what we are doing.

Ohm is also listed on two other very low exchanges, they will be contacted today to see if they would like to do the swap.

The exchanges are:
https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-OHM.htm
https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=OHM_BTC

Personal note: I believe that at least one of the exchanges would be happy to do the swap as this would increase their market share. This is just one more reason we need to have atomic swaps because we wouldn't need exchanges to swap. I implore you to check out this exchange that will use atomic swaps https://www.altcoin.io/ for their exchange. This will be one of the exchanges we will apply for once we have tested atomic swaps.
Guys, what do you think about the ICO? how promissing the project is?

They dont have ICO. This is POS token. But i cant find, where this coins trading?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Guys, what do you think about the ICO? how promissing the project is?
Which cryptocurrencies your wallet will be accept? coins trading anywhere already?
This is wallet for different crytocurrencies or only for your coins?

This is for Ohm, we will be doing a new ANN once we know when we can release the new wallets and when we can do a coin swap. So basically it is for Ohm and new Ohm which will basically be a new different coin.
This is wallet for different crytocurrencies or only for your coins?
--snip--

We are also, for obvious reasons, changing the stake reward. Also we are very close to completing the wallet.

About stake.... I am not clear on what to do to stake. Previously, I asked about how to stake because I once asked on the old thread of the necessity of keeping the wallet run to stake, and (I said on that post) IIRC, the answer is no, we can turn the computer off.

Someone helped me answering that, informing about the opposite answer, that we have to keep our computer on. And because this sounds logical, I take that I remember dev's reply to my original question wrongly.

The problem was long forgotten until I tend to my wallet again, where I tried to maintain a good time to keep my laptop on, and I can see the "expected rewards is in ... days" message in minting icon. Seeing that the next day the number of days depleted, I got happy and thought I finally can stake rightly.

But to my surprise, once it reached "in 1 day", it stays like that for two days, and yesterday when I checked it again, the days count somewhat turned into 2. At this point I remember that this is exactly the reason why I asked about how to stake, because the days keep going rounds and I never got even 1 ohm in addition.

Curious by this, I spent a good hour digging my post on the old thread, and...

Question about staking here, this is my first time staking on desktop wallet, the other chance I staked was from poswallet, do I need to keep the wallet on amd unlocked to stake them? Or they kept staking even when I logged out nad turned off my computer?

Coins age no matter what, but you have to periodically unlock the wallet to claim them.

I get that I didn't remember wrongly? That my wallet can stake no matter what, and what I need to do is just periodically unlock it to claim the reward?

If so, why does my wallet never gets any ohm?

Staking with small amounts takes a long time to get a reward. Also, do not trust the staking time as it could change as the network weight changes. As you could imagine, Ohm is getting a lot of new people as well as new stakers, this is thinning out the staking reward and making it harder for smaller stakers in getting one. You will get one but it will take forever. This is one of the reasons why we are making masternodes, this will allow people to basically "stake" with a small amount and not get killed by the ohm stake whales. It evens out for everyone.  Wink

You will need to keep your wallet open and unlocked to stake.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Thank you for launching new thread for OHM. Have been following this coin for sometime and I must say that this one is different from rest of the ones out there. The act of kindness and the thoughts around it very much appreciated and to be honest I have not come across any other coin that has anything close to what OHM has to offer. Great community and wonderful people.

Awaiting MasterNode and new wallet release.

Keep up the good work OHM team.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
--snip--

We are also, for obvious reasons, changing the stake reward. Also we are very close to completing the wallet.

About stake.... I am not clear on what to do to stake. Previously, I asked about how to stake because I once asked on the old thread of the necessity of keeping the wallet run to stake, and (I said on that post) IIRC, the answer is no, we can turn the computer off.

Someone helped me answering that, informing about the opposite answer, that we have to keep our computer on. And because this sounds logical, I take that I remember dev's reply to my original question wrongly.

The problem was long forgotten until I tend to my wallet again, where I tried to maintain a good time to keep my laptop on, and I can see the "expected rewards is in ... days" message in minting icon. Seeing that the next day the number of days depleted, I got happy and thought I finally can stake rightly.

But to my surprise, once it reached "in 1 day", it stays like that for two days, and yesterday when I checked it again, the days count somewhat turned into 2. At this point I remember that this is exactly the reason why I asked about how to stake, because the days keep going rounds and I never got even 1 ohm in addition.

Curious by this, I spent a good hour digging my post on the old thread, and...

Question about staking here, this is my first time staking on desktop wallet, the other chance I staked was from poswallet, do I need to keep the wallet on amd unlocked to stake them? Or they kept staking even when I logged out nad turned off my computer?

Coins age no matter what, but you have to periodically unlock the wallet to claim them.

I get that I didn't remember wrongly? That my wallet can stake no matter what, and what I need to do is just periodically unlock it to claim the reward?

If so, why does my wallet never gets any ohm?

Low supply   -CHECKED ✔ (max supply will be capped with the new swap)

so what will be the max supply? not 500mm ?

We are squashing the max supply to 100 Million on the new block chain. We are also, for obvious reasons, changing the stake reward. Also we are very close to completing the wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: