Pages:
Author

Topic: ☘️☘️[ANN][OHM] OHM WALLET - Changing The Future Of Monetary Value ☘️☘️ - page 5. (Read 22884 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
so what will be the max supply? not 500mm ?

The 500 million max supply was set for the life of the coin (100 years may be?), but that is ridiculous amount because with the first year 20% increase, it only adds 6 million to the 30 million in circulation.

So here is the breakdown:

first year 30 million + 20% = 36 million
second year 36 million + 15% =  41.4 million
third year 41.4 million + 10% = 45.5 million
4th and subsequent years +5% = 47.8 million

This is what I mean by low supply definitely not the 500 million!
Activity: 186
Merit: 100

Low supply   -CHECKED ✔ (max supply will be capped with the new swap)

so what will be the max supply? not 500mm ?
On poloniex every thing is greeeeeen! Bitcoin gold doesn't make money investors come back in alts! Great Ohm to the sky!

It is exciting that Om coin has been trading high against fiat and the BTC for weeks now. I've been telling everyone to get some. Plan your entry accordingly. Price is higher than it has been in the past, but it's still relatively cheap at 1 to 2 cents. With the plan that they got going, Om is about to take off in a big way.

Low supply   -CHECKED ✔ (max supply will be capped with the new swap)
Active developers & development  -CHECKED ✔
Growing community (on Discord) -CHECKED ✔
Purpose with Acts of Kindness  -CHECKED ✔

Ommm to $1 by next year.  Shocked The Ommm train is about to leave. Don't be late to the party!
Activity: 540
Merit: 265
On poloniex every thing is greeeeeen! Bitcoin gold doesn't make money investors come back in alts! Great Ohm to the sky!
Where do we have coin swap? On novaexchange.com? I own 200k+ OHM it's nice to know it.

From Discord channel discussion, yes, Novaexchange will do the swap for us  Wink

---

I see a lot of green on the chart.

Green = money$$  Grin
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
The field of the game has always been my promising areas, you will be on the new platform recently? I have not heard the news for a long time
Activity: 540
Merit: 265
Where do we have coin swap? On novaexchange.com? I own 200k+ OHM it's nice to know it.
Activity: 64
Merit: 2

How many OHM's is a good amount for minting?

20,000 is a good start and gets you some coinage each day but as with any POS the more the better!!!

How many coins for a masternode?

how many coins for a masternode?

Note: we have not released our masternodes yet and since we are doing a coin swap we are basically releasing an new coin. So we will do a whole new ANN with release date!!!

If you have more answers you can get faster almost instant responses here. https://discord.gg/5yUZbHp
This obviously doesn't mean we are not here.

How will the swap happen? I intend to buy some ohm so I would like to know. Smiley
The up and down spikes show that the Ohm market is healthy. There is no major pump & dump. Free market at will of the people between buyers and sellers. Really like what I see  Grin
Activity: 358

20,000 is a good start and gets you some coinage each day but as with any POS the more the better!!!

Note: we have not released our masternodes yet and since we are doing a coin swap we are basically releasing an new coin. So we will do a whole new ANN with release date!!!

If you have more answers you can get faster almost instant responses here. https://discord.gg/5yUZbHp
Good but eventually you need to have an ETA or maybe a twitter for easy to make an official announcement, not discord.

Good development takes time, it will happen, and for good reason we don't want to rush these things.
Activity: 398

Good but eventually you need to have an ETA or maybe a twitter for easy to make an official announcement, not discord.
Activity: 66
Merit: 3

Note: we have not released our masternodes yet and since we are doing a coin swap we are basically releasing a new coin. So we will do a whole new ANN with release date!!!

If you have more questions you can get faster almost instant responses here. https://discord.gg/5yUZbHp

As many as you can get mate, the price is only going up from here!

3K - have you joined our Discord chat?

All the answers to your questions are here! https://discord.gg/WXbRPH
Activity: 641
Merit: 500
Activity: 180
Activity: 228
i bought some OHM!
i hope success!!

same here. how much for a masternode ?
Activity: 394
i like Phore
i bought some OHM!
i hope success!!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Activity: 66
Merit: 3
We are really excited about the progress we have made in building out our masternode and now we are please to show you our alpha wallet

Pages:
Jump to: