Pages:
Author

Topic: 🗽🌀 [ANN][OHNI] Voting Platform & Decentralized Bank 🚀🚀🚀 - page 13. (Read 11522 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Great project
Great team
With great future
So proud to joined your airdrop
I gave my all support in this project and i know this project always be succeeded
and goodluck.All the way up fly to the moon  Smiley Wink
Activity: 23
Lots of new coins being launched every day and honestly speaking, 90% of them won't see the light of day... But with the efforts and planning OHNI dev are putting into this coin, I must say I am very much convinced this is amongst the best 10%. Fly to the moon OHNI...theres no other place to be at than the moon.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Ohni is a great project and its for people friendly. You have my full support for ohni! More power dev!
Activity: 84
Telegram Community Manager
I believed that Ohni will be a success, with their new ideas, fly to the moon Ohni!! Supporting Ohni!!
Activity: 101
This project is great for businesses running on the next generation. That eventually helps individuals or groups to build their own market. This project is gonna be big.. way to go...
Activity: 84
"Ohni is a debt-free interest-free economic system that is powered by cash backs and lending power. It evens the playing field between consumers and corporations.  Ohni tokens are accounts to take place in this economic system. "

Ohni will be the new face of cryptocurrency, a great project that has a practical uses. Ohni will success in the future. Lets support OHNI!
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
After spending of over 10 months on this forum overall.. I have concluded that this ohni is undoubtedly going  be the future beauty..

Yes there are coins here and there

But I believe this is the future..

I'm gonna invest on this coin.

The uniqueness alone is amazing.. You should see the fast  reply it's admin replies any query.. Probably the best I've see

Everyone invest on this!!
Activity: 101
Gold is a great way to preserve wealth, but it is hard to move around. You do need some kind of alternative and OHNI coin fits the bill. I’m not surprised to see that happening because it gonna take over the cryptocurrency world....watch for the next big thing and join the train of OHNI before is too late......#OHNI #OHNIcoin
Activity: 82
This coin, I believe, is the new face of cryptocurrency. They've highlighted a lot of good things about it already. The value am sure is going to be high in few months from now. So happy to be a part and parcel of this project. Go ohni😎.
Activity: 19
I like this project, and I think it is going to be among the best, if not the best. The polling(voting) stuff make it more amazing.
Activity: 23
Vamos Ohni¡ Para todos aquellos que hablan español les recomiendo que lean todo el proyecto y se unan al grupo, es una gran oportunidad de inversion¡
Activity: 1
Mithras,

I don't see you as someone who is concerned with the "potential dangers" of what you think could happen. You claim to have provided input into the project. What did you do exactly to help? You seem knowledgeable in the arena of Crypto Currencies, did you do everything you could to help direct or did you just complain about it? Did you step up to the plate and provide well delivered information that can be put to use by the Dev?

I interpret this project as being developed by everyday people, who more than likely work full time jobs and have busy lives. Everything has to start from somewhere and most likely will not be perfect from the beginning. Ideas and skills are gained through experience. Regardless of whatever you post, does not affect much. It seems that you had a chance to make a difference in this project, but could not succeed in regards to the people aspect. It appears that you could not acclimate to different personalities. 
Activity: 6
Ohni is undoubtedly a great and interesting project . You know when something has potential and ohni got that potential . I will support ohni
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Go ohni.

We are here to support you

Your soldiers are always ready for any battle that your project will encounter

We feel that this project will change our life.

Lets go for the GoLd OHNI.

Activity: 32
Merit: 4
Etheal
wow! What a very wonderful project! can't wait to experience OHNI service at the very palm of my hands! great Job Dev and CEO! more success to this project!
Activity: 5
Activity: 154
Ohni is an amazing project which has real practical uses, i have participated in many ICO Projects, but i can assure you that this project is awesome.

WHAT IS OHNI?
Ohni is a decentralized finance model for empowering communities by uniting consumers. It will be the world's first true demand prediction market and a digital wall street that allows demand to be sold in chunks.
The Ohni currency is a separate off-chain local IOT blockchain done through mobile which pushes spending transactions and returns Ohni as a form of cashback.

WHY INVEST IN OHNI?
Ohni Tokens function as digital Ohni account management tools and owning one would allow fractionally lending to various causes; business, communities, states, nations and international consumer plans with Volk scores to track promises and Marks to track the reputation of Token Holders.
As one of the first purchasers of Ohni Tokens, this would give you front seat access to a new financial and technical tool for tracking markets; investing into profitable areas, utilizing new technology for successful innovations and creating efficiency in city and rural life.

HOW CAN I BUY OHNI?
Price and details on how to buy and the procedure will be made public here and on the telegram group chat soon.
It will also be updated on the website.
Stay tuned, don't miss the train

WHERE CAN I STORE MY OHNI?
OHNI is built on the ethereum blockchain technology, therefore it is an ERC20 token, you can store it on any ERC20 compatible wallet, i recommend "MyEtherWallet.com (MEW)"
To view your token on MEW, click on add custom, fill in the following;
Contract Address :0x7f2176ceb16dcb648dc924eff617c3dc2befd30d
Symbol : Ohni
Decimal : 0

A lot of people today are millionaires because the ceased an opportunity like this, i made the mistake of not investing sooner on bitcoin, ethereum, etc. I will not reapeat it again
Activity: 157
This is very interesting and great project. You have my full support for Ohni. Goodluck dev!
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
At first after reading the whitepaper I hold back for a second and re-analyze the technology itself. But given the regulations in the US I think they can justify their point so I fully trust these guys as they stand for their idea no matter what criticism they faced. I'm supporting you guys all the way. Goodluck and more power.
Activity: 3
Ohni is the future coin. No thiefs or shills can stop it.
Gl dev team. Corrupt people exploited you, but that wont stop the ohni train.
Pages:
Jump to: