Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ONC] Onecoin - CPU only - Pools opened! - page 21. (Read 74872 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Supersonic
seed nodes? im stuck at "no block source available"

Once i get upto speed i can open my port for others to seed off...
None, the network is seeded by IRC channel (a working one), just wait for someone else to join.
ah yeah i got some.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
ETA on that Windows client?
As soon as it finishes building, lol.

None, the network is seeded by IRC channel (a working one), just wait for someone else to join.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
ETA on that Windows client?
Supersonic
how about releasing the sources then? so we who can do our own builds can start and then get on with our lives?
That's a good point, I've pushed the sources to Github. Checkout tag v0.1.0

Anyone complaining about premine may check their block rewards once they start mining. The first 1000 blocks have no reward, and for first 25500 the reward is lowered. This is done to ensure the launch is fair.
how about releasing the sources then? so we who can do our own builds can start and then get on with our lives?
That's a good point, I've pushed the sources to Github. Checkout tag v0.1.0
Activity: 616
Sorry for delay, got some minor problems. I hope I'll upload the QT client in 15 minutes.

So you are busy with Pre-Mine?
Supersonic
Sorry for delay, got some minor problems. I hope I'll upload the QT client in 15 minutes.

At least give it a hour more.
I have to go to lunch..don't want to miss this :9

Just release it when you feel its ok...but 13:00 UTC would be fine

G

You won't miss anything, since there will be no reward for first 1000 blocks for everyone interested to catch up.
He can't do that, he probably already mined the genesis block (unless that's what's causing the problems). Delaying public release from that moment onwards will only enhance premine rumors.
Nope, the problem arised when I changed client version to 0.1.0, it turned out that the client version is used internally to check database version and capabilities. I'm building the fixed client at this moment.

G

You won't miss anything, since there will be no reward for first 1000 blocks for everyone interested to catch up.
He can't do that, he probably already mined the genesis block (unless that's what's causing the problems). Delaying public release from that moment onwards will only enhance premine rumors.
Nope, the problem arised when I changed client version to 0.1.0, it turned out that the client version is used internally to check database version and capabilities. I'm building the fixed client at this moment.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100

G

PREMINE!!!!!!!! Cheesy
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
On time now?
its 12:05 UTC!!!

G
Blake-salsa GPU miner will be released at same time?
Nope, the coin is CPU-only for this time.
Activity: 206
Merit: 102
step forward
Get ready, release is in 2 hours!

Blake-salsa GPU miner will be released at same time?

Get ready, release is in 2 hours!
Supersonic
Yet another Yet Another Coin

yayacoin Smiley
It is time... Huh

Lol wrong day don't mind me