Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ONC] Onecoin - CPU only - Pools opened! - page 23. (Read 74872 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Awesome!  I am in.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Garbage
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
fml
Scrypt-Jane...Good call. That has worked out so well for YaCoin Roll Eyes

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
All right guys, the game goes on. Onecoin WILL be launched, and it will happen soon!
Read the updated OP-post.

Another-useless-altcoin haters gonna hate.
Well, I give up. I did my best to compile the sources for Windows, but did not succeed. And since I'm too lame to deal with this task, I decided that I should not be messing with things that I can not handle.

I'm not going to release it anymore. If anybody wants, feel free to fork the source and do anything you want with it. You'll have only to make a new genesis block and figure out how to build Windows client. I can even pass the repo into the hands of somebody who is willing to continue the development (if any).

Another-useless-altcoin haters may rejoice.

I'm closing this topic, since subsequent discussion will not bring anything useful. You can always contact me via PM though.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
bearded, drunk, fat, naked
The OP post says:

I'm not going to release it anymore. If anybody wants, feel free to fork the source and do anything you want with it.
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
Mincoin --> BitBar --> OneCoin

And now i will announce the logical conclusion:

NoneCoin: It is so rare, that it won't exist.

Source:
Windows Binaries:
Homepage:

Have fun mining it

Not
Activity: 657
So, everyone is getting ready to fire up their Amazon server clusters again?
Activity: 266
SomeOnecoinPool: Account stats.

You have .000000012232 balance.
You must have at least .01 balance to request a manual payout.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Activity: 56
Learning something new everyday.
Open ended offer: 25,000 GLDcoin for the one coin. (One day this will happen)
Guys, I've got a problem building this on Windows:
Code:
{standard input}: Assembler messages:
{standard input}:25: Warning: .type pseudo-op used outside of .def/.endef ignore
d.
{standard input}:25: Error: junk at end of line, first unrecognized character is
 `h'
{standard input}:26: Warning: .size pseudo-op used outside of .def/.endef ignore
d.
{standard input}:26: Error: junk at end of line, first unrecognized character is
 `h'
{standard input}:144: Warning: .type pseudo-op used outside of .def/.endef ignor
ed.
{standard input}:144: Error: junk at end of line, first unrecognized character i
s `s'
{standard input}:145: Warning: .size pseudo-op used outside of .def/.endef ignor
ed.
{standard input}:145: Error: junk at end of line, first unrecognized character i
s `s'
{standard input}:267: Warning: .type pseudo-op used outside of .def/.endef ignor
ed.
{standard input}:267: Error: junk at end of line, first unrecognized character i
s `s'
{standard input}:268: Warning: .size pseudo-op used outside of .def/.endef ignor
ed.
{standard input}:268: Error: junk at end of line, first unrecognized character i
s `s'
{standard input}:400: Warning: .type pseudo-op used outside of .def/.endef ignor
ed.
{standard input}:400: Error: junk at end of line, first unrecognized character i
s `s'
{standard input}:401: Warning: .size pseudo-op used outside of .def/.endef ignor
ed.
{standard input}:401: Error: junk at end of line, first unrecognized character i
s `s'
Makefile.Debug:1694: recipe for target 'build/scrypt-jane.o' failed
mingw32-make[1]: *** [build/scrypt-jane.o] Error 1
mingw32-make[1]: Leaving directory 'C:/onecoin'
Makefile:34: recipe for target 'debug' failed
mingw32-make: *** [debug] Error 2
I have absolutely no clue on how to fix it, nor Google does. Until someone points me to a solution, the release will be delayed.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
As I promised, I'm announcing the release date and time one day before.

Onecoin will be released tomorrow, 17.05.13 at 12:00 GMT

Please clarify.
You mean:-
1) UTC (Forum time)
or
2) UK local time

GMT is confusing word, open to interpretation.

I mean UTC time
Scrypt-jane implementation from Yacoin.

said on the first site ...

Obviously, but *is* that GPU proof.  I have heard YAC is being GPU mined.  Someone please answer.
AFAIK YAC is not yet mined on GPUs
This project sounds interesting and certainly differentiates itself from the others. As I am a windows user and will be solo mining this, will there be any qt interface?
Yep, Windows QT client will be available together with the sources. For Linux and OS X you will have to build it yourself.

The concept of the one coin i like , please make it a decent release and overcome the orphan, reject nightmare of all the latest coins and it will have a good chance i think. So far it all sounds good. Let's see.

Please clarify.
1) UTC (Forum time)
or
2) UK local time

I mean UTC time

Obviously, but *is* that GPU proof.  I have heard YAC is being GPU mined.  Someone please answer.
AFAIK YAC is not yet mined on GPUs
This project sounds interesting and certainly differentiates itself from the others. As I am a windows user and will be solo mining this, will there be any qt interface?
Yep, Windows QT client will be available together with the sources. For Linux and OS X you will have to build it yourself.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
legendary

Obviously, but *is* that GPU proof.  I have heard YAC is being GPU mined.  Someone please answer.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Please clarify.
1) UTC (Forum time)
or
2) UK local time

not 2) since GMT doesn't have summer time / daylight saving time. 12:00 GMT is 13:00 UK local time atm. GMT is only open to misinterpretation by those who don't think of summer time.
Activity: 322
Supersonic

Please clarify.
1) UTC (Forum time)
or
2) UK local time

Activity: 107

legendary

Is this coin going to be GPU proof, at least initially or use any different hash functions?  I've noticed that such coins value higher post launch.
Pages:
Jump to: