Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OpenBeta] FirstBlood.io - Come Play!! 1ST Esports Competition Platform - page 16. (Read 124280 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Hello friends. I would like to ask you I can this coin in any games use it?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Big announcement on roadmap end of the month. Good time to buy?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I have to pay two dollars. I am still waiting with hope in returning to his old days.
Activity: 118
Merit: 11

[/quote]
Maybe we have to more be patient for hold this coin or we can accumulate this coin if possible. I think gaming industry has big potential, so if holding 1st coin for long term i think will profitable.
[/quote]

Yes, it has big potential, especially for 2018 as the firstblood platform is getting closer to being a product ready for the masses
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The much-anticipated release of 'Automated Tournaments' is finally there. At this price, I would say the 1st token is simply the best buy out of the crypto-world.
This token price i think very cheap because some month ago 1st token ever reached over $2. So this is the best time to buy 1st token and i think gaming project will long life
I agree with you. 1 token is $ 2 it is still in the cheap category and we can sell it later with a price that is more expensive than this. hoping to get the many benefits gained here.
Maybe we have to more be patient for hold this coin or we can accumulate this coin if possible. I think gaming industry has big potential, so if holding 1st coin for long term i think will profitable.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
I think the first and the highest investment but esport project fiyata is very low.
Activity: 616
www.jacs.tech
The much-anticipated release of 'Automated Tournaments' is finally there. At this price, I would say the 1st token is simply the best buy out of the crypto-world.
This token price i think very cheap because some month ago 1st token ever reached over $2. So this is the best time to buy 1st token and i think gaming project will long life
I agree with you. 1 token is $ 2 it is still in the cheap category and we can sell it later with a price that is more expensive than this. hoping to get the many benefits gained here.
Merit: 250
would appreciate any update on a next game  Huh
Activity: 28
hi! great thing, saying it as a gamer:) wanna join!
Activity: 392
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

It's a very old video.

Liqui is delisting 1ST on 25th of November.

Yeah it's a weird decision as it's mid-range for them in terms of volume.

Liqui is not a high-end stock market anyway. Sad to the line.

Yeah it's a weird decision as it's mid-range for them in terms of volume.
Activity: 117
Merit: 2
I think that the price will rise with a few new stocks. Of course, you need to increase the volume a little bit.

Firstblood have a good chance to increase price and volume in the near future. We need some good news from the developers an active promotion of the competition platform in the media.
I agree with you, promotion is essential to make first blood can famous around the world. I think the best promotion now on social media and youtube, both have potential users because all people now have social media account and youtube
Activity: 546
Merit: 502
I think that the price will rise with a few new stocks. Of course, you need to increase the volume a little bit.

Firstblood have a good chance to increase price and volume in the near future. We need some good news from the developers an active promotion of the competition platform in the media.
Activity: 188
Firstblood on livecoin now.that will bring us good volume
Pages:
Jump to: