Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OpenBeta] FirstBlood.io - Come Play!! 1ST Esports Competition Platform - page 19. (Read 124280 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 250
1st was performing well in last year, but the market cap lets us down this year.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Is there a link for the whitepaper? The link is dead  Cry

This is where the audit is important, to identify any gaps which made this project less trustworthy. Spend some money and let others to audit the project. I heard #Darfchain is offering their service.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
I have seen the highest price for this coin in June and hope it reach a new ATM next months!  Cool
Activity: 47
I'm a new investor in this coin.Its nice to see that FirstBlood are still actively going a year later.I have high hopes for this coin.
Activity: 52
Does Smb knows, whether this team has experience?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Let´s wait and see what the new dev blog is about wich is coming in the next hour. Maybe they give some informations about their new big feature wich is coming in november. The price is already rising.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253

We've been waiting for a couple of seconds. My anticipation is in the direction of being CS: GO or league of legends.
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
Where do the devs communicate most at? The website and interface look good. I've talked to some dota players and they haven't even heard of first blood. The marketing needs a step up

They're still in Beta. They're waiting to have a finished product before getting the word out, which I think is smart. I've gone in deep with 1st as they seem like a very active, very professional team working on a product that will be attractive to a lot of gamers.
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
Where do the devs communicate most at? The website and interface look good. I've talked to some dota players and they haven't even heard of first blood. The marketing needs a step up
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
stop complaining !!!
it still have big potential ... just need a lil retouch
Activity: 15
If there is a possibility to track an ICO - let me know, please. I hope there is.
Activity: 29
Hi dev,

It seems like you have put all efforts to make sure that Firstblood really success, but at the same times negative feedback starts pouring in this thread. Why don't you send your link for an audit of your ICO in #DARFChain. This move, I believe will attract the investors to invest more and the potential investors to join the project. What other audit systems ICO projects can you offer, except #DARFBoard? I am not sure whether the platform is working or not, but I am sure worth to try.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
NBA Player Jeremy Lin's Dota2 Team is Playing in FirstBlood's BITS Tournament

VGJ fans, we need your support to qualify for #playBITS ! Head to this link to vote for your favorite teams (us!) :

https://twitter.com/Team_VGJ/status/919977777524330496

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
This esports platform uses blockchain to let Dota 2 players bet on matches and prevent cheaters

http://www.pcgamer.com/this-esports-platform-uses-blockchain-to-let-dota-2-players-bet-on-matches-and-prevent-cheaters/

The burden on blockchain esports platforms to establish what that competitive advantage is seems hefty. Think about a game like Overwatch for a minute. There's already a built-in ladder, as well as a reward system that's easy to engage with. It's simple, you don't need to constantly win to earn rewards, and your rolling stats are saved to your player profile after you're done playing a match. Blizzard even uses the regional Skill Rating system as a measure of one's worth to Overwatch esports. This isn't unique to Overwatch, either. It would seem as though the highest skilled players would prefer to stick with the in-game ladder for practical and professional reasons rather than compete on another platform, and casual gamers wouldn't have the need for anything beyond what the game already gives them.........

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The chart is crazy
I got in too early at 0.6

Some month ago i seen this coin about $1.5 and now down about $0.27 , maybe it because bitcoin hard fork so all alt coin included 1st coin down deep. I hope after hard fork 1st coin can increase again over $1
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
When you went to the first market. I made money by buying and selling. But now I look at the fever and I feel sorry.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
hope that it bounce to 0.05 then I am out
Pages:
Jump to: