Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OpenBeta] FirstBlood.io - Come Play!! 1ST Esports Competition Platform - page 20. (Read 124280 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The chart is crazy
I got in too early at 0.6

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
On bittrex it pumped over 350% now. There should be a news cause volume is not so bad too.
Is anyone knows anything?

It pumped less than 100% at most and this is the news: https://blog.purse.io/firstblood-esports-gaming-platform-partners-with-purse-96f3a10acb5a
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
On bittrex it pumped over 350% now. There should be a news cause volume is not so bad too.
Is anyone knows anything?
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Hi. Are there any news what the growth is?
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I love this token. Bullish RSI and MACD divergence on the daily chart. Range contraction. Pushing back into oversold territory. It has everything but a flashing neon "BUY ME" sign out front.

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I really like your project. Keep goin!
I think it is really important to add more competitive games.
I saw on your website that you will announce one soon. Any date in mind?
I smell cs or lol?

Yeah, CS and LOL are quite popular too, if they release the official platform, they will add more games too. To get more customers and more revenue will earn.
That is good news, if the team can get more users it mean more revenue as you said and the price of this coin can growing rapidly because this coin ever reach about $3 and still possible to back again to $3
Activity: 524
Merit: 500
I smell cs or lol?

Yeah, CS and LOL are quite popular too, if they release the official platform, they will add more games too. To get more customers and more revenue will earn.
Activity: 25
I smell cs or lol?

Activity: 6
How can a coin rising up to 3 dolars fall to 29 cents. It does not make much sense.

Yea I am curious about this too. How was there such a higher market cap back in June compared to today? I wasn't paying attention to this coin then so I'm not sure what the story is...?

It was delisted from Yunbi, a chinese exchange, after the september ico ban.
https://twitter.com/yunbicom/status/905417001287335936
Activity: 5
How can a coin rising up to 3 dolars fall to 29 cents. It does not make much sense.

Yea I am curious about this too. How was there such a higher market cap back in June compared to today? I wasn't paying attention to this coin then so I'm not sure what the story is...?
Activity: 6
Developers, thanks for getting in touch with us via bitcointalk.
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
anu
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
This project is very interesting. How is the situation, could any of you communicate with the guys? Will they publish Beta for sure? Even then, I think it will do at least 50 percent.

They have a reddit and they also update it regularly https://www.reddit.com/r/FirstBloodio/ 

Thanks mademanalex, you're totally right they do! Strange thing is that searching "firstblood" on reddit doesn't come up with a single link to that sub-reddit. Likewise searching for firstblood in the /r/cryptocurrency subreddit specifically only comes up with firstblood threads within other sub-reddits, not its' own. I wonder how many other people hit a dead end like I did when searching...

Anyways thanks for the heads up. Upon review, /r/firstbloodio could use some more activity and subscribers so get in there people!
Merit: 250
Activity: 39
Question to the devs: Why is there no active Firstblood subreddit? For a project that's been around for a bit I find that quite odd. I see a /r/firstbloodcoin which has just one post so that can't be it.

In order to organically grow the community as you've said you are striving to, setting up a sub-reddit with moderation and active posting should be a high priority goal. Slack and discord are great but every major coin has a sub-reddit, and it's much easier to point other crypto enthusiasts (within r/cryptocurrency etc) towards this project with a subreddit link...

They have a reddit and they also update it regularly https://www.reddit.com/r/FirstBloodio/ 

But its weird this coin keeps falling and falling, they work and deliver regularly. Do i not see something or are the majority of investors stupid to not buy the tokens....?

I see they have good progress and i like the platform myself, its just sad to see the value of the tokens drop....

But i guess this is before a new ATH (all time high) I wont sell the tokens, because i want to use the platform myself
Activity: 630
Hi All,

Happy to announce our major redesign that has greatly improved our user experience and will allow more users to get smooth utility out of our platform.

https://blog.firstblood.io/firstblood-io-will-forever-look-different-847098b47c05

Creating a platform that is easy to use is essential to the success of any project and where most crypto projects fall short.

For those of you that would like to stay up to date with all of our latest improvements and talk with our community, please follow our blog and join our slack and discord channels. Just as a reminder, there will be no discussion of trading on any of our communication platforms. Our team is focused on growing the user base of our platform and the long term success of the project.

https://blog.firstblood.io/

https://slack.firstblood.io/

discord.gg/qAu852P

Many Thanks,
The FirstBlood Team

Nice design!

Keep doing the same quality in all of your beginings)
Activity: 728
Beta now, congratulations, but the price and market cap ain't good now, i am patient for the future.
Merit: 250
Question to the devs: Why is there no active Firstblood subreddit? For a project that's been around for a bit I find that quite odd. I see a /r/firstbloodcoin which has just one post so that can't be it.

In order to organically grow the community as you've said you are striving to, setting up a sub-reddit with moderation and active posting should be a high priority goal. Slack and discord are great but every major coin has a sub-reddit, and it's much easier to point other crypto enthusiasts (within r/cryptocurrency etc) towards this project with a subreddit link...

good input also I think they should inform about the upcoming game or generate some Hype

Pages:
Jump to: