Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OpenBeta] FirstBlood.io - Come Play!! 1ST Esports Competition Platform - page 18. (Read 124280 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
The price has risen well today. I hope it will continue. I expect the first e sports platform to be in better places.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Looks like 1st blood has started the bullrun

Btc is slowly coming down to 6000 range and alts are showing some sign of relief.This has helped to gain some positive increase for first blood.
Activity: 350
did they announce anything or why the price increase?

(maybe insider buy-in cause of their big announcement of november Wink )
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
Looks like 1st blood has started the bullrun
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Hi! I want to watch your presentation, but can’t be in Moscow on this date… are you planning to carry out online translation?
Merit: 100
It would be nice if you could trade in a new stock exchange. I hope your volume will increase.

lol bittrex is fine ..

i think they will release overwatch as new game soon .. check their twitter Smiley

Will be really good to see many new games for FirstBlood. Waiting for new positive news about this platform. Hope that whales will return his attention to FirstBlood and we will see good rising soon.

Maybe after hard fork finished whales will return to this project because they have a lot of money from their profit of bitcoin. I also want to see this coin price can recover to above $2
Activity: 31
Are there any bounty or airdrop, sirs? Please help me if you can  Cry
Thank you very much, my FirstBlood wallet: 0x17b50e4ca06935e80e2c6f4c0e6883bf9946b6a7

https://twitter.com/WhalePanda/status/925797075715088386
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
Which wallet should I use? Can I use parity?

MyEtherWallet the best
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
Which wallet should I use? Can I use parity?
It would be nice if you could trade in a new stock exchange. I hope your volume will increase.

lol bittrex is fine ..

i think they will release overwatch as new game soon .. check their twitter Smiley

Why overwatch?

why should they post updates about overwatch on their twitter while supporting DOTA2? check their tweets

lol bittrex is fine ..

Why overwatch?
Activity: 403

lol bittrex is fine ..

Will be really good to see many new games for FirstBlood. Waiting for new positive news about this platform. Hope that whales will return his attention to FirstBlood and we will see good rising soon.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10

lol bittrex is fine ..

Yeah, seeing some hint over there as well.

lol bittrex is fine ..

Activity: 448
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
dota2join firstblood 

i think this coin surely skyrocket
1st was performing well in last year, but the market cap lets us down this year.
Overall this project surely very good and interesting. This coin price down only because so many hardfork, so people sell their altcoin to buy bitcoin and expect to get free coin. Maybe after hardfork complete this coin price can increase again
Activity: 392
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Most of the times, it depends on speculation. It's very hard to convince people to buy based on what being offered. Therefore, all members should promote this as hard as possible.
Self-promotion is important, but we need a working product to promote with, I think.
Activity: 29
Most of the times, it depends on speculation. It's very hard to convince people to buy based on what being offered. Therefore, all members should promote this as hard as possible.
Pages:
Jump to: