Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OpenBeta] FirstBlood.io - Come Play!! 1ST Esports Competition Platform - page 41. (Read 124280 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501
Pump again? Is the beta launch release or still in alpha release? Ethereum based tokens can make easy pump due to ETH hype.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Is there a dedicated wallet or do you just chain the tokens to an Ethereum address?  I would like to buy some but prefer mobile wallets. Is there one that recognizes the First Blood token?

Ethereum wallet.
you can use myetherwallet website to send and receive tokens into your wallet. (just make sure you have a little bit of ETH there for gas)
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Is there a dedicated wallet or do you just chain the tokens to an Ethereum address?  I would like to buy some but prefer mobile wallets. Is there one that recognizes the First Blood token?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Can I actually use this coin to bid and play against other oponents?

Yes It would be possible to do it in future.
Activity: 185
Can I actually use this coin to bid and play against other oponents?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain
We have come to the end of March but there is no improvement.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Would someone smart please teach me ...

How to find out how many sports/game contracts are actually being utilized per day from [1st]? 

If the developers would show a graph that shows steady growth month after month, that links to a blockchain in which others can verify, this could be a big winner.

Yes, the price may be rising now.  I would like to know if it is rising because of speculation, or because [1st] eSports contracts are actually being used!! 
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
There was new development. Do you have a new road map. ?
from what is this information?
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
There was new development. Do you have a new road map. ?
Activity: 74
Merit: 13
what is the next big release planned?
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Why is the price rising? Has there been any news?

Its still below ICO..where you see the rise?Huh

He refers to yunbi.com, the price in CNY is rising 20%, yes it is below ICO. Only 7k sat now, anyone knows the ICO price in bitcoin?

If i am not wrong the ICO price was 10.5k sat
Activity: 245
Merit: 250

He refers to yunbi.com, the price in CNY is rising 20%, yes it is below ICO. Only 7k sat now, anyone knows the ICO price in bitcoin?
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

Activity: 762
Haven't heard of one yet, it's about speculation I think.
Activity: 168
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
Can someone please post here a link to Firstblood roadmap. I visited their website but can't find it. Thanks

Is the roadmap up to date? How s the progress?
It's an excerpt from the whitepaper page 16. I think the team can comment more.

https://github.com/Firstbloodio/white-paper/blob/master/FirstBlood_White_Paper.pdf

The team should comment more, on almost everything. All progress is behind doors (we didnt see a pre-alpha video or picture) And we should soon be in Public Beta so i dont expect them to make it.
But again they should make it otherwise there really lacking to not give any update. I love the concept, but it looks like a bunch of teenagers running this token(no offence).
There community person only write about games.
Activity: 762
Can someone please post here a link to Firstblood roadmap. I visited their website but can't find it. Thanks

It's an excerpt from the whitepaper page 16. I think the team can comment more.

https://github.com/Firstbloodio/white-paper/blob/master/FirstBlood_White_Paper.pdf
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**

Pages:
Jump to: