Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OpenBeta] FirstBlood.io - Come Play!! 1ST Esports Competition Platform - page 40. (Read 124280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Few months back it was trading at 5k and now 30k and more...easy 6x for all the token holders

It is huge gain for the people who bought later than ICO, you know the price was below ICO for many months, which makes investors unhappy. What is the exact ico price? I forget that figure. Thanks.

The ICO price was around 10k sat
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Few months back it was trading at 5k and now 30k and more...easy 6x for all the token holders

It is huge gain for the people who bought later than ICO, you know the price was below ICO for many months, which makes investors unhappy. What is the exact ico price? I forget that figure. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
Great potential . I trust this project. DOTO 2 or LOL would also be nice if it comes out. You need to speed up a bit more for beta.
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
when is this going to be traded on POLO, can you imagine, OMG ... it will be STEEM times 10
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
FirstBlood Announces Partnership with Esports Integrity Coalition (ESIC)

https://blog.firstblood.io/esports-integrity-coalition-b1a09164bb8
Activity: 1204
Merit: 501
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
Huge potential I am on the board. May be the cheapest ETH dapp ever that can change the game industry forever and a paradise for gamers. 30 cents now above 10 usd if projects keep its promises. Buy and hold.
Activity: 168
Sold my 1st for 3 X prifit. I sold it only because of one reason that developers don't believe to communicate with the community.
Activity: 185
How do I join the alpha? I have sent email to join Alpha Waitlist but no one replies.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
We wrote a free report on First Blood - this can make your decision to buy (or not to buy) easier: https://cointldr.com/firstblood-report-23-03-2017
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
Easy Life.
This One has so much Potential.
Easy Top 10 Contender when the Plattform goes online.

Augur 2.0 + Gaming + Bets and already strong Partners in the Asian Market.
Baller!

Actually one of my fav Coins.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
Things are coming along nicely
Activity: 246
Simple explanation for the recent pump, Chinese whales are buying tons of 1st coins.
Is there a official communication channel between developers and the community. The developers hardly care about the community.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1012
Why a sudden pump? no news and its almost double from 6-13k now

Some whale manipulating the price
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
I think there are some good news. I hope you will win at DOTA2. But I am league and legend player.
Activity: 504
Pump again? Is the beta launch release or still in alpha release? Ethereum based tokens can make easy pump due to ETH hype.

My guess it's a combination of general altcoin pump and the first development update in a long time. I'll wait to pick up some when it retraces.
Pages:
Jump to: