Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OpenBeta] FirstBlood.io - Come Play!! 1ST Esports Competition Platform - page 42. (Read 124280 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
lol FUCK this china scam coin shit.

soldout in 1mins or whatever it was??? lmao riiiiggghhhtt. 
price gone to shit ever since...what a shocker  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
What was the ICO price?

if i am not wrong it was around 10-11k and most of it was done through yunbi exchange
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
Activity: 672
Wow I found your the best one till now. I always loved e-sports but most of the tournaments are conducted in na,aus, paris , etc I wanted to know how are you going to promote this idea because till date mlg is dominated the cod and esl and dreamhack the csgo and I also wanted to know will this opportunity be available for everyone
legendary
Still down below ICO price of 10k sat,Good time to accumulate some 1ST

Yeah it can be good time but depend what the team is doing. Do you know any link where we can read updated blogs?

You need to check on slack,they are active there
Can someone please post here a link to Firstblood roadmap. I visited their website but can't find it. Thanks
Activity: 630
Can someone please post here a link to Firstblood roadmap. I visited their website but can't find it. Thanks

Yeah it can be good time but depend what the team is doing. Do you know any link where we can read updated blogs?

https://blog.firstblood.io/
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I do not think there will be anything until the beta starts. If Beta does not start then it is a problem. Undecided Undecided

Do you have any idea when are they planning to start the beta?
legendary
Activity: 518
I do not think there will be anything until the beta starts. If Beta does not start then it is a problem. Undecided Undecided
legendary
The price dropped below 7k,Is there any reason for this suddenly after reaching 11k?

It was dumping hard like other altcoins, you know it is not a surprise if the price goes down while bitcoin rallying.

the way btc rally is happening i doubt the price can go below 5k,currently i see the price around 5-6k on liqui
Activity: 524
The price dropped below 7k,Is there any reason for this suddenly after reaching 11k?

It was dumping hard like other altcoins, you know it is not a surprise if the price goes down while bitcoin rallying.
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
I want you to give more information to the friend who opened the announcement.
legendary
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Which did not reach the first blood ?
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
are here any representative of first blood dev here. Because now thread is not very active.
Pages:
Jump to: