Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OpenBeta] FirstBlood.io - Come Play!! 1ST Esports Competition Platform - page 50. (Read 124280 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 548
Well, this is what I missed on FirstBlood. They have a relationship with Yunbi (exchange).                        
The Summary of FirstBlood ICO on YUNBI

Dear YUNBI Users,

Thank you for using YUNBI exchange to participate in the FirstBlood ICO.

Summary of FirstBlood ICO on YUNBI

YUNBI rasied 300,000 ETH in 10 hours.

The official crowdsale took only 10 mins until it completed. YUNBI successfully sent 250,000 ETH to the contract address and claimed for 43,449,983 1ST. There are 53.73% 1STs successfully claimed by YUNBI ICO platform in 10 mins                        

I was wondering where the crowd of investors came from because I certainly did not see the buzz in the conventional places.

I'm with you 1000% agree !!!
             (I was wondering where the crowd of investors came from because I certainly did not see the buzz in the conventional places.)
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Well, this is what I missed on FirstBlood. They have a relationship with Yunbi (exchange).                        
The Summary of FirstBlood ICO on YUNBI

Dear YUNBI Users,

Thank you for using YUNBI exchange to participate in the FirstBlood ICO.

Summary of FirstBlood ICO on YUNBI

YUNBI rasied 300,000 ETH in 10 hours.

The official crowdsale took only 10 mins until it completed. YUNBI successfully sent 250,000 ETH to the contract address and claimed for 43,449,983 1ST. There are 53.73% 1STs successfully claimed by YUNBI ICO platform in 10 mins                        

I was wondering where the crowd of investors came from because I certainly did not see the buzz in the conventional places.

Great project, amazing ICO xD must be some sort of record, right?! Can't believe that some people are mad at the devs, devs can't control who buys what... +50% for one person does seem unfair, but hey.. first come first serve Smiley maybe in the future, ICO's that have a investment cap can create a cap for investors themselves, so that one person can't have 50% of the funds.. in the same wallet at least.

10 seconds bought Whales and here's decentralization Smiley
Who agrees for sales limits on ICO Huh

10 minutes not 10 seconds.

I tried to buy from the first second for 30 minutes and nothing I did not succeed!
Activity: 406
www.cryptocompare.com
Great project, amazing ICO xD must be some sort of record, right?! Can't believe that some people are mad at the devs, devs can't control who buys what... +50% for one person does seem unfair, but hey.. first come first serve Smiley maybe in the future, ICO's that have a investment cap can create a cap for investors themselves, so that one person can't have 50% of the funds.. in the same wallet at least.

Yunbi wasn't one person. According to Yunbi 443 people bought into their presale. This had been announced previously so anyone could have prebought on Yunbi.

Stop spreading FUD.  Because you don't read the forum or recognize that Yunbi is an exchange who did a pre-sale doesn't mean one person bought half the ICO.

https://yunbi.com/?lang=en  click on the link in the top right.

See previous emails in the Firstblood newsletter
https://community.firstblood.io/t/firstblood-partners-with-yunbi-for-esports-token-crowdsale/76

And I think the devs told about the presale several days ago:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16334652
https://yunbi.com/crowdsale/plans/first_blood_token

It was not my intention to spread FUD. I support this project Smiley I was completely unaware of this presale, but my point is that even if one person had bought the tokens, it should not be blamed on the developers.
Activity: 441
Merit: 252
   Today, I set the alarm for the beginning 10min.pered ICO FirstBlood! From the first minute of the start and tried to buy 30 minutes . unsuccessful transactions and nothing happened. I think okay " with this bonus for the first hour ," I go to bed now I read that the ICO is ended before the start time , so it's like Huh

Unfortunately that is not how blockchains work.

The sale began at block 2327212 in the Ethereum blockchain.  Due to the random nature of blocks being found and increasing hashrates of the network the time of the start of the auction was an approximate time. The actual time was controlled by when the blockchain reached block 2327212.

Yes I missed it too. Smiley

10 minutes not 10 seconds.

Yunbi wasn't one person. According to Yunbi 443 people bought into their presale. This had been announced previously so anyone could have prebought on Yunbi.

Stop spreading FUD.  Because you don't read the forum or recognize that Yunbi is an exchange who did a pre-sale doesn't mean one person bought half the ICO.

https://yunbi.com/?lang=en  click on the link in the top right.

See previous emails in the Firstblood newsletter
https://community.firstblood.io/t/firstblood-partners-with-yunbi-for-esports-token-crowdsale/76

And I think the devs told about the presale several days ago:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16334652
https://yunbi.com/crowdsale/plans/first_blood_token

I propose to set limits on the ICO to a single investor !!! So it will be an opportunity for many investors to participate . And so for 10 seconds bought Whales and here's decentralization Smiley
Activity: 406
www.cryptocompare.com
Yunbi bought half ICO - 250K ether Undecided
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Couldn't believe this, by the time I tried to get in...SOLD OUT!  Cry
   Today, I set the alarm for the beginning 10min.pered ICO FirstBlood! From the first minute of the start and tried to buy 30 minutes . unsuccessful transactions and nothing happened. I think okay " with this bonus for the first hour ," I go to bed now I read that the ICO is ended before the start time , so it's like Huh

10 sec....  if I have correctly understood that this is the shortest PPI that ever took place to be!
Congratulations on the sale!

Looking forward to the development of this project! I will probably get involved in supporting / marketing it! I like the idea a lot.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Did the ICO start 5 min before 12 AM?

First accpted transaction   TimeStamp :    16 hrs 58 mins ago (Sep-25-2016 11:55:33 PM +UTC)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
That is very impressive sold out in 10 sec.  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked very quick soldout...
Activity: 581
Took 10 seconds. I tried but I could not send ETH. Well it will be interesting to see the progress
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
wow, seriously previously i was so interesting with the project until yunbi secured a volume of eth and i gave up camping on the ico rofl even it last 10 sec. Still good luck on project!
Activity: 434
Congratulations! Well done!
Pages:
Jump to: