Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OpenBeta] FirstBlood.io - Come Play!! 1ST Esports Competition Platform - page 51. (Read 124280 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/swiftstream-swiftstreamio-powered-by-bitswift-1487190

already kinda doing it, no ICO, no unfair distribution, no ETH needed, just btc and SWIFT Smiley

good luck re. your project though.
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
A Decentralized eSports Platform Based Ethereum

Another project with fixed prices. Sad Anyone, besides very few select people in the known, think that this is a fair distribution?  Grin

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
pressed the button on the right timing, the big guys bought with 370k ETH, so I was not in the remaining 20% left over.

good to have bitcoin, the ethereum platform could just handle 20 transactions  a block and then rejected the transaction. thats one transaction a second. could not happen with btc.

Good luck!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
Im gonna watch this from the sideline. Seem a little bit sketchy for me.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Wow this is awesome.Crowdsale completed in 10secs.Seems investors believe this project more.Do some good for the investors.All the best Smiley
Activity: 476
That is very impressive sold out in 10 sec. Great Job!

very quick soldout... too bad i dont have that kind of luck... gonna get some later on exchanger  Cool
Activity: 1008
Here is the interview we did a while ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDxS8g_LOdA

Hope everyone watches and sees this as a viable system  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
That is very impressive sold out in 10 sec. Great Job!
Thank you to everyone for making our pre-sale an overwhelming success. The team is already at work to deliver FirstBlood.

Congratulations on the fastest crowdsale ever!
Activity: 96
Thank you to everyone for making our pre-sale an overwhelming success. The team is already at work to deliver FirstBlood.
Activity: 638
How to buy with BTC?
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Congratulations on the successful crowdfund!

https://twitter.com/ICOcountdown/status/780226968386174976

Cheesy

Wondering who is going to buy after ICO? For sure not me. Congratulation for 1 or 2 investors who bought
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Congratulations on the successful crowdfund!

https://twitter.com/ICOcountdown/status/780226968386174976

Cheesy

10 seconds... Who are those nuts? I can't imagine how insane it was during that 10 seconds for 300,000 ETH.
Activity: 364
move that crypto
I am very sad that only a few greedy people will own about ~80%  of 1SF total supply.

I highly doubt any of this is legitimate.

250k ETH was from a chinese exchange on behalf of their clients, yunbi.com

I guess they have some happy clients now
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
I am very sad that only a few greedy people will own about ~80%  of 1SF total supply.

I highly doubt any of this is legitimate.
Activity: 89
So it sold out instantly?

Wow, a 250k ETH and 120k ETH transactions within the first minutes

~89% of supply bought up immediately

$5.5 million sold out in minutes, must be a record of some sort

Shocked Shocked Why are the whales so rush? My opinion about this platform is not optimistic like them.

With a few investors, it looks like a seed A funging, not crowdfunding.
Activity: 72
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
This was not power hour, this was power minute but 90% of the people who sent the transaction at block 1 or at worst block 4 (which was 5-10seconds later), they all missed out. So it was more like 10second ICO bought by chinese yunbi.com

I'm a pretty disappointed I had everything ready and been waiting for hours, double checking everything! I hit send on the block and it didn't go through!
Tried several times after for the next few minutes but they all failed.

That's not fair I missed it too, the power hour was pointless from the start.

Pretty sure you didnt miss anything. This will likely never be developed.
Pages:
Jump to: