Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OpenBeta] FirstBlood.io - Come Play!! 1ST Esports Competition Platform - page 55. (Read 124280 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
This looks like a promising project, one i will be investing in.

I hope there are ZERO Bounties (other than translations or graphic design or similar)  No bounties for Sigs, No bounties for twitter, facebook PLEASE.

I wont have to trawl through hundreds of pages of freebie hunting trolls.

Good luck with the project, if everything goes to plan, you could have a BIG winner on your hands here!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

for questions, there is the slack. for fud or teens asking about bounty, then you are right here.

Most people don't understand slack. Myself included and I'm somewhat technical.

MARKETING is what will make or break this and marketing needs to happen everywhere, not just Slack.  That includes answering people's questions.

As far as I knew, there is no bounty guys.
Activity: 441
Merit: 252

for questions, there is the slack. for fud or teens asking about bounty, then you are right here.

Most people don't understand slack. Myself included and I'm somewhat technical.

MARKETING is what will make or break this and marketing needs to happen everywhere, not just Slack.  That includes answering people's questions.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
 Cheesy You crack me up johny08 Cheesy

He's right boys and girls. Fastest way to get into contact with our team is by joining the Slack:

http://slack.firstblood.io/
How does the smart contract stop accepting ether if it hits 5.5 million? Does it automatically send the ether back?

Has the crowdfund smart contract been audited?

Will first tokens be tradeable on exchanges?

Could you please post a tutorial on here about using the mist wallet like you did for my ether wallet?

With mist can we just enter the address and send ether, or do we have to watch contract and watch token first?

Thanks!

Hi XXXgames!

We are programing in the recent moving average price of ETH into the smart contract to determine the dollar value. Once that value is set, ETH will be assigned that value and the contract will stop accepting deposits after the $5.5M cap is reached. Afterwards, the contract will reject any transactions to the address and they will not be confirmed.

The token creation smart contract has been striped down to an extremely basic version. Our team, including Mikko who's a blockchain security expert, has reviewed the contract it is still undergoing testing it to make sure nothing was missed. You can take a look at it on our Git if you'd like! https://github.com/Firstbloodio/
As for our platform's smart contract, that will be undergoing external security audits.

Some exchanges like Yunbi.com have expressed that they will allow trading of 1ST on their exchanges. More announcements are to follow! Yunbi.com is also making it possible to directly buy into the smart contract during the crowdsale in order to receive 1ST.

Sure thing! Smiley
I'm having a bit of trouble posting it here but let me direct you to our forum link:
https://community.firstblood.io/t/easy-guide-use-mist-wallet-to-participate-in-firstblood-crowdsale-infographic/100

You can just send ETH to the address and then watch the token contract. Either order should be fine.

P.S. Im about to update those directions so stay tuned for more details!
So the Tokens wil not be tradeable on an exchange? Because the whitepaer says:

1SŦ is not a cryptocurrency.
At the time of this writing, 1SŦ (i) cannot be exchanged for goods or services, (ii) has no
known uses outside the FirstBlood network, and (iii) cannot be traded on any known
exchanges.

1ST is a standard ERC2 Token built on top of the Ethereum Blockchain. Exchanges will have the ability to trade the token (and have expressed interest) but that has been on their own accord. We refer to 1ST as a "utility token" rather than "cryptocurrency" because explicitly classifying it as such has certain implications. We believe the term utility token more accurately describes the actual function of 1ST.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Seems they don't answer anymore. Coin already dead?

Don't be a FUDer.

I was skeptical when they first announced this project but they seem like they have their act together.  Let's give them a little time to answer.

Also check their community portal at:  https://community.firstblood.io/

There is also nothing new at their community portal.
Weird they abandoned the coin so close to the ICO. Very disappointing  Angry

legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

Don't be a FUDer.

I was skeptical when they first announced this project but they seem like they have their act together.  Let's give them a little time to answer.

At the time of this writing, 1SŦ (i) cannot be exchanged for goods or services, (ii) has no
known uses outside the FirstBlood network, and (iii) cannot be traded on any known
exchanges.

"At the time of this writing"

Yes, read that. But "1SŦ is not a cryptocurrency." is a very clear statement. If it is not a cryptocurrency it may not go on exchanges.
And I think it is weird that there are no answers here for over two days - so close to the ICO.

Activity: 736
Merit: 500
any chance of social media twitter/facebook bounties ?
Activity: 85
https://i.imgur.com/pqBLuhb.jpg

exchanges.

"At the time of this writing"
Activity: 441
Merit: 252

Don't be a FUDer.

Activity: 434
Merit: 11
How does the smart contract stop accepting ether if it hits 5.5 million? Does it automatically send the ether back?

Has the crowdfund smart contract been audited?

Will first tokens be tradeable on exchanges?

Could you please post a tutorial on here about using the mist wallet like you did for my ether wallet?

With mist can we just enter the address and send ether, or do we have to watch contract and watch token first?

Thanks!

exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000
Do you need german translation?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
What kind of marketing bounties are you guys implementing? Twitter, Facebook, Sig Bounty?
Just made this the other day to help educate people about Ethereum and the Crowdsale

will invest some

Good looks buddy, thanks for the support! Grin
Looks interesting, im watching this

Let us know if you have any questions!
Pages:
Jump to: