Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]★★★[OS76]★★★[SCRYPT] ★OSMIUMCOIN ★★★Exchange★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★&#9733 - page 9. (Read 50628 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Lol. So yobit is responsible because you scared the hell out of the investors stating that you don't have money for listing at bittrex. When you said that people started dumping the coins, yes including myself. You should be thankful that after your statement you got even 0.05btc from this ico
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Warning YOBIT this great deception
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
counted commissions, the ICO received 0.05 BTC for all sold ICO

10% of ico sold. How much was it 11Btc? That's 1.1 btc for yobit. Check the rules man

I know that throughout the ICO manipulated, DEV yobit, the strange thing is that on the wall left only what was supposed to catapult commission
Activity: 770
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

10% of ico sold. How much was it 11Btc? That's 1.1 btc for yobit. Check the rules man
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
???
Bittrex would have never listed the coin because it was an ICO and they have extra hard rules for that, there was a problem with GSY GenesysCoin because of that lately.

Bittrex isn't the exchange that it has used to be... volume has been dropping and dropping, as i already said a few times. C-CEX, Bittrex will lose business abd Yobit will come more and more in the picture.

I don't think so, Yobit simply adds every coin without any background check / info and does too many shady ICO's.

Just look at this coin...

+1 but I don't see new ICO's maybe something's changing Grin
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
The monday surprise is you have a whole BTC. Ok so today you are paying the 3 BTC fee to get listed on trex yes!?
Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
Bittrex would have never listed the coin because it was an ICO and they have extra hard rules for that, there was a problem with GSY GenesysCoin because of that lately.

Bittrex isn't the exchange that it has used to be... volume has been dropping and dropping, as i already said a few times. C-CEX, Bittrex will lose business abd Yobit will come more and more in the picture.

I don't think so, Yobit simply adds every coin without any background check / info and does too many shady ICO's.

In their defence they do have a buy wall in place for people when they see what they have bought, unlike Scamcex.

legendary
Activity: 1120

Maybe... but the fact is also that volume on Bittrex has never been this low... people are moving away...
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

legendary

legendary
legendary
lol is Bittrex still on Osmiumcoin??? Smiley

No Bittrex anymore! 2.35Btc only wall left. And dev is in honeymoon... or in hangover after yesterdays wedding  Grin

Bad timing... most likely 2.15 BTC was bought by himself or so....
legendary
Activity: 1288
lol is Bittrex still on Osmiumcoin??? Smiley

No Bittrex anymore! 2.35Btc only wall left. And dev is in honeymoon... or in hangover after yesterdays wedding  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Activity: 508
TekyBoy Crypto Services

TekyBoy Mining Pool

OP please include pool in your list
OS76 pool at tekyboy is going to close today @ 1700 hrs EST. please pull out your miners before that in order to process payments. thanks
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Enjoy your wedding night , she is really good . Just ask around.
legendary
I only say 3 words.

You are fucked.

Ah, people always know the risks.... a lot of those coins are devs that ran away at some time, but with the new Yobit rules as investor you are pretty safe....
legendary
Well what do you think?

He does not have 3 BTC to pay upfront, which would have gained him BIG trust and probably a bigger intact buywall Wink

I dug deep into my pm. I worked with a guy named Valzador once. It seems this node : 195.34.100.2 belongs to him! (I can trace it back to serveral sources he worked on 12 months ago) So it looks like he is the brain behind walletbuilders or is releasing shitcoin after shitcoin himself Wink

Happy dumping placebo Wink

Ah no, I don't think it's him, like already stated (on page two), this is just the same Dev like dozens of coins before, the last one before this one was Punishercoin and before that was Bitcoin Hashcore, Peercoindark, DogeBC and looooooots of others.. He's always using Walletbuilders (for free), always uses worst english on the planet and vanishes more or less as soon as ICO ended / he got the funds.. Although he's talented with graphics... It was probably about time for him to succeed with an ICO after all that tries.. I was busy and couldn't follow all that bullshit on the last pages here...
Activity: 175
Merit: 150
Coin Developer
Well what do you think?

He does not have 3 BTC to pay upfront, which would have gained him BIG trust and probably a bigger intact buywall Wink

I dug deep into my pm. I worked with a guy named Valzador once. It seems this node : 195.34.100.2 belongs to him! (I can trace it back to serveral sources he worked on 12 months ago) So it looks like he is the brain behind walletbuilders or is releasing shitcoin after shitcoin himself Wink

Happy dumping placebo Wink
Pages:
Jump to: