Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]★★★[OS76]★★★[SCRYPT] ★OSMIUMCOIN ★★★Exchange★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★&#9733 - page 10. (Read 50628 times)

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
I wonder if the free coincreator service walletbuilders will ever upgrade to free POS coins too... Hopefully not...

You think the dev used that service for this coin ? Hopefully not..

Yes, certainly.
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
I wonder if the free coincreator service walletbuilders will ever upgrade to free POS coins too... Hopefully not...

You think the dev used that service for this coin ? Hopefully not..
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Today I have a ωedding day Smiley see you tomorrow night, Greetings

Congratulations, if this is true!

But I don't get it, why release coin within upcoming wedding?

Saturday, our day, Greetings
legendary
Activity: 1288
Today I have a ωedding day Smiley see you tomorrow night, Greetings

Congratulations, if this is true!

But I don't get it, why release coin within upcoming wedding?

Later you will accuse with Honeymoon!
I agree with Placebo Smiley, unbelievers see Smiley as the OS 76 will be high on exchange

People are believers, they believe that you'll run away after ico funds release. And everything tells about your aka project that it's a scam. You won't do anything after 7 days yobit holding period. Now you just try to be active, although with very ridiculous posts.

Everyone knows that your newbie account will be abandoned soon.

I do not know why you people are doing it. I think you are doing with envy, I will continue the project, and do not want to let him leave.It is inserted in a lot of work

What work? Share with us before ico funds release! At the moment we see only released altcoin clone!

I want him to grow and strive for popularity, I want to be unique, and was in high demand, such as similar coins from the family Smiley Uno, soon will add the POS, work in progress, I know he'll get fans also please to trust and give me some time. Regards
legendary
I agree with Placebo Smiley, unbelievers see Smiley as the OS 76 will be high on exchange

People are believers, they believe that you'll run away after ico funds release. And everything tells about your aka project that it's a scam. You won't do anything after 7 days yobit holding period. Now you just try to be active, although with very ridiculous posts.

I do not know why you people are doing it. I think you are doing with envy, I will continue the project, and do not want to let him leave.It is inserted in a lot of work

What work? Share with us before ico funds release! At the moment we see only released altcoin clone!

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1120
Always the same... ICO doesn't move to moon directly and people complain about scam... look it isn't really difficult to say scam, as 95% of the coins are so called scam. Let him at least try and prove something... ICO money drops to 7 BTC - 1.2 BTC cost so he still have 5.8 BTC left... buywall is still not gone, so maybe this will become a 5 BTC coins or even lower... that means that it can be pumped hardly one day Wink

Waiting for info from Bittrex , Spotlight 3 BTC Smiley

Trex takes time... at least you are a dev that is active on the thread Smiley

I care about this project, and want to let the coin gained popularity

People should sometimes take some time and wait... i'm now buying MOONcoin, and that won't move for months... but one day it will move 500% higher and then i'm cashing out Cheesy same will happen with OS76...
Always the same... ICO doesn't move to moon directly and people complain about scam... look it isn't really difficult to say scam, as 95% of the coins are so called scam. Let him at least try and prove something... ICO money drops to 7 BTC - 1.2 BTC cost so he still have 5.8 BTC left... buywall is still not gone, so maybe this will become a 5 BTC coins or even lower... that means that it can be pumped hardly one day Wink

I care about this project, and want to let the coin gained popularity
legendary

legendary
Give me one reason why you are waiting for your ICO funds to release, when you can just pay bittrex out of your own pocket. And when te ICO funds gets released you will be refunded Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Oh wait, you probably don't have the 3 btc right now Wink

Or you could have hosted the ICO on bittrex instead, which also costs about 3 BTC. I think we all know where this is heading

as you have it pay for bittrex, I'll pay you back

You sound very ridiculous! Please think about it! Wink

I wrote that I'm waiting for funds from the ICO,

Like almost every ICO dev at yobit. After that abandoning. At least you are honest! Thanks!

do not forsake , a lot of work put into the project
Pages:
Jump to: