Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]★★★[OS76]★★★[SCRYPT] ★OSMIUMCOIN ★★★Exchange★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★&#9733 - page 11. (Read 50665 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Give me one reason why you are waiting for your ICO funds to release, when you can just pay bittrex out of your own pocket. And when te ICO funds gets released you will be refunded Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Oh wait, you probably don't have the 3 btc right now Wink

Or you could have hosted the ICO on bittrex instead, which also costs about 3 BTC. I think we all know where this is heading

as you have it pay for bittrex, I'll pay you back

You sound very ridiculous! Please think about it! Wink

I wrote that I'm waiting for funds from the ICO,

Like almost every ICO dev at yobit. After that abandoning. At least you are honest! Thanks!
Activity: 980
Give me one reason why you are waiting for your ICO funds to release, when you can just pay bittrex out of your own pocket. And when te ICO funds gets released you will be refunded Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Or you could have hosted the ICO on bittrex instead, which also costs about 3 BTC. I think we all know where this is heading

I wrote that I'm waiting for funds from the ICO,
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

This can actually be done if you come 2 an agrement with Ybit to pay the 3 BTCs 2 whoever paid or an escrow!? the prob is at this rate there may not even be 3 BTCs left from the ICO. If you wanna save this id do something serious pretty soon Osmiumcoin

edit: easier just agree with Yobit that they pay Trex, how easy is that. There no reason not 2 aside from the obvious.

I dont Have 3 BTC now

I LOVE that reply

next please

you do not be pushy, and wait for results
Activity: 175
Merit: 150
Coin Developer

I dont Have 3 BTC now

I LOVE that reply

next please

as you have it pay for bittrex, I'll pay you back hehe

I dont Have 3 BTC now
Activity: 175
Merit: 150
Coin Developer

legendary

What work? To clone a coin and create Ascii graphics? Not even funny! You are scammer, nothing more!

You are scammer , not me

Really? Which one I did scam?

What work? To clone a coin and create Ascii graphics? Not even funny! You are scammer, nothing more!

You are scammer , not me
legendary
We look forward to Tuesday on a surprise Smiley

________¤__¤__¤__¤
________▌__▌__▌__▌
_______▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
_______ஜஜஜஜஜஜஜ
_______▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
____▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
____ஜஜஜஜஜஜஜஜஜஜ
____▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
_▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
_ஜஜஜஜஜஜஜஜஜஜஜஜஜ
_▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
_███████████████████
________████████
________████████
____███████████████

When you'll be run away with ico funds. Hahaha

we'll see will patiently rewarded, too much work, I put in it

________¤__¤__¤__¤
________▌__▌__▌__▌
_______▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
_______ஜஜஜஜஜஜஜ
_______▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
____▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
____ஜஜஜஜஜஜஜஜஜஜ
____▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
_▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
_ஜஜஜஜஜஜஜஜஜஜஜஜஜ
_▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
_███████████████████
________████████
________████████
____███████████████

we'll see will patiently rewarded, too much work, I put in it
legendary

________¤__¤__¤__¤
________▌__▌__▌__▌
_______▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
_______ஜஜஜஜஜஜஜ
_______▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
____▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
____ஜஜஜஜஜஜஜஜஜஜ
____▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
_▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
_ஜஜஜஜஜஜஜஜஜஜஜஜஜ
_▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
_███████████████████
________████████
________████████
____███████████████

________¤__¤__¤__¤
________▌__▌__▌__▌
_______▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
_______ஜஜஜஜஜஜஜ
_______▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
____▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
____ஜஜஜஜஜஜஜஜஜஜ
____▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
_▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
_ஜஜஜஜஜஜஜஜஜஜஜஜஜ
_▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
_███████████████████
________████████
________████████
____███████████████
Osmiumcoin , if people were 100% sure you were going to pay Bittrex the listing fee & stick around after the buy wall is gone & you have the ICO funds the dumping would have already stopped. You could do this by either having Yobit pay the funds straight to Bittrex or to an Escrow who will pay Bittrex. Please consider this, otherwise i assure you there prob wont be enough to even list OS76 on Bittrex.

a picture isnt going to cut it. How about reveal your real Bitcointalk account/Identity
it is real account
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Osmiumcoin , if people were 100% sure you were going to pay Bittrex the listing fee & stick around after the buy wall is gone & you have the ICO funds the dumping would have already stopped. You could do this by either having Yobit pay the funds straight to Bittrex or to an Escrow who will pay Bittrex. Please consider this, otherwise i assure you there prob wont be enough to even list OS76 on Bittrex.

a picture isnt going to cut it. How about reveal your real Bitcointalk account/Identity
Activity: 659
Merit: 502
NOTE: Where PLACEBO there is a FRAUD. Do not allow yourself to cheat. PLACEBO is the biggest manipulator on bitcointalk. OS76 - SCAM
I agree that guy is biggest manipulator but i dont think os76 is a scam
legendary
Activity: 1120
NOTE: Where PLACEBO there is a FRAUD. Do not allow yourself to cheat. PLACEBO is the biggest manipulator on bitcointalk. OS76 - SCAM

OS76 is not a scam, and please do not write stupid Information

Prove it! You did nothing since launch. Only talks with Placebo about Craptsy, now about Shittrex. Looks like you are one person.

OS76 is absolute vapour atm

my email to bittrex

I hope you manage to get on Trex, as they didn't add any coins for one month.... only sponsor coins are hitting trex now.
Pages:
Jump to: