Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]★★★[OS76]★★★[SCRYPT] ★OSMIUMCOIN ★★★Exchange★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★&#9733 - page 6. (Read 50628 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
I saw your "new" coin on Cryptocointalk .. Already lost interest on this one ? Why no topic here this time ? Eclipse ?

what coin?  Huh

And you did that "hidden" premine thing there again... Shame on you...

Stop now, so you can not, it's not my coin
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
I saw your "new" coin on Cryptocointalk .. Already lost interest on this one ? Why no topic here this time ? Eclipse ?

what coin?  Huh

Many BCT accounts many coins much confusing Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

what coin?  Huh

And you did that "hidden" premine thing there again... Shame on you...

what coin?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
legendary
Activity: 1288
This is the Beginning , waiting for Update Smiley

Much better graphics than ascii cake, but... this won't help for value to grow.

By the way you should become legit with your skills in graphics. There are coin devs, who would like to buy your digital art.
Activity: 374
Merit: 250

◕◕ Os76 ◕◕switch to only POS soon

Where is surprise cake, promised at Tuesday?

I mean, are you alright? Do you believe in yourself or just try to scam, causing price rise?

Not a scam ,  surprise Bittrex , failed, too little money , unfortunately only funds from ICO 0.05 Btc , now working on switch to POS only .

If you'll do this successfully, you'll deserve applauses!

i think os76 dev do not know what worth to switch a coin to pos.....he think he just swap some codes and all done but it is not as easy.
legendary

I mean, are you alright? Do you believe in yourself or just try to scam, causing price rise?

Not a scam ,  surprise Bittrex , failed, too little money , unfortunately only funds from ICO 0.05 Btc , now working on switch to POS only .

If you'll do this successfully, you'll deserve applauses!

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: