Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] Bitcoin Fog: Secure Bitcoin Anonymization - page 6. (Read 301335 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 103
I can not log in to my account
10+ days passed, issue solved, or you still have problem?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Bitcoin fog is FUCKING SCAMMERS!!!
I can not log in to my account: Could not login using provided information.
Yesterday still everything worked!!!
On account I have ~ 1 btc.
Same for me, waiting for my BTC to arrive on my deposit-account for 3 days now. No reply from support, wrote 2 messages. Stay away from this service!
I had my transaction confirmed 88times yet there still aren't any bitcoin in my fog account
Activity: 2
Nothing to worry about. All coins were received. We Will continue to use FOG COMPANY.   
Problem resolved BTC received Smiley
I deposited 2BTC about 3 days ago and have not yet received. However, I have already checked the blackchain my wallet address and my money is still there. I don't know what's going on, it's not showing on my fog account. I'm hoping that I haven't lost my deposit. Please fix this issue ASAP.
Same problem here, i sent +3 BTC yesterday, i used Bitcoin Fog several times without any problem so i trust them but i can see bitcoins on blockchain but not the BTC on my Bitcoin Fog account.

Now 96 confirmations and still nothing!! I sent a PM to the staff and i wait an answer, i Hope my BTC are not lost... Sad

Any info about this issue and what happens ?

I precise for "Akemashite Omedetou", I'm a new member here but not on Bitcoin Fog i can send you my nickname, details about btc sent,  and all details about my PM sent without any answer!
Activity: 3
sent over 1BTC to my account, after 14h there are no BTC yet.
I can log in to my acount but my balance is 0.0BTC

So please guys don't use this service.

I am waiting for the support's answer.
Servers are back on-line. 5 days without The Pioneer of "making Bitcoin truly anonymous" felt like weeks had gone by. The 1.397 coinage was still in the account and made it safely out. However the "news" claims "We are working on resolving the problem. The deposits are not in any danger." But I would hold off on making deposits. The new coins I sent for tumbling still hasn't shown up. I am a long time supporter and will continue to trust Fog. Will update upon any further changes.
Bitcoin fog has been down for at least 3 days now?  Is this an exit scam?  Fucking these fucking scammers  Angry Angry Angry
Bitcoinfog is down since yesterday, anybody know if the service goes back online again or is the website now down forever?
I thought I lost my BTC as well. I am a developer and was able to go into the code on the withdraw page and find a address error. I was able to successful withdraw my BTC this morning! If anyone has 'lost' their BTC I will retrieve it for you within 12 hours for a 50% fee. So basically if you have 2BTC in your account, I will log in to your account (change the code) and send you 1BTC. Yes the fee is high, but at least you get some of your money back! Private message me to get started.
Seems like i have fallen for it also. i was reading bitcoin fog was trusted.
I have used this website - http://foggedd3mc4dr2o2.onion/
it is also advertised on hidden wiki and etc.

Deposited almost 2 btc, i see them in balance but when i try to withdraw to any wallet address, i get error "invalid btc address" Sad
Be safe friends. please help to remove the advertisements and to paint this service already black and not even give it publicity in anyway or a place to doubt.
it steals people money period.
Activity: 33
I would really appreciate your help.
I deposited 2,2 BTC via Bitcoinfog in October 2015 (I think it was the 12th) and got some verifications, but in the end the BTC never arrived and the adress I sent it to disappeared from the list of adresses on Bitcoinfog and a new one appeared instead of the "old" one after relogging.
I sent some messages to the support, but haven't gotten an answer from them yet.
I can also see the BTC haven't moved from the wallet I sent it to (so I don't think that I was hacked or my BTC were stolen) I think something must've messed with the transaction process (maybe the downtime or something?).
I hope it's not too late to get back my BTC...
Again, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!  Wink
Activity: 3
SCAM Don't use:  http://foggeddriztrcar2.onion/?page=profile or the Clearnetsite!

1BTC lost....
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852
Bitcoinfog new link: http://foggeduu2ws5bxk5.onion

Another phishing attempt with a new account! Roll Eyes
Bitcoin Fog is abandoned after op is caught scamming some customers with high volumes of mixing orders.

And who will knowingly jump into a sea with deadly sharks? Roll Eyes
I don't think so.
I used this mirror http://foggeduu2ws5bxk5.onion when http://foggeddriztrcar2.onion was temporarily unavailable

Hmm, "temporarily unavailable".  Long wait times.  With all of the problems of the Fog, I still do not understand why TOR users do not just use bitmixer.io's ".onion" site.

Disclosure: I do not use TOR.

Beginners should probably avoid the FOG like the plague when there is a great alternative that hardly anyone ever complains about.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Bitcoinfog new link: http://foggeduu2ws5bxk5.onion

Another phishing attempt with a new account! Roll Eyes
Bitcoin Fog is abandoned after op is caught scamming some customers with high volumes of mixing orders.

And who will knowingly jump into a sea with deadly sharks? Roll Eyes
i deposited 1.5BTC back in february and still have not received it! i checked the block explorer and it says it has been sent but unspent so i still have hope that it may be lost in traffic somewhere. I'm going to deposit the minimum amount through because I believe this helped me before, anyone have any experience with this, any advice? Bitcoin fog please help as the money would be greatly appreciated, we all trusted your service!
Pages:
Jump to: